Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gateway Shipping Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=101342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gulryz - 08-10-2013

Name:Osama Gulryz
Short bio:
I Born on Planet New London.My parents were traders.They send me to Trading school.After the school i join my collage and after collage i join university after being expert in trading i join inter space commerence.But after some time i was so alone tinking about home and one day i take discesion to go back to my home the Great Bortonia.After getting home i heared about Gate Way Shipping i was told that it is the biggest growing company in whole sirius.I wished to join my home land company.and i owned a brotonian train and i wist to join Trading division

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gateway Shipping Inc - 08-10-2013

Application Approved

// your English can do with some improvement, but your character is good after getting to know you better. All those other things in terms of RP knowledge we can polish you up on. But having a good character is hard to find, welcome aboard.

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gateway Shipping Inc - 08-27-2013

=BUMP IT UP=

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Lord Balian - 08-29-2013

----Incoming Transmission---

To: Gateway Shipping Head of Recruitment
Subject: Job application

Greetings!

This is captain Neville from the Neville's Cross. I would like to leave an application for the logistics department. Perhaps in the future I'd like to try some other departments too... Anyway here's the form all filled out:

In-game name: (upon acception) Gateway|-GSV-Neville's.Cross (//May get abbreviated due to character limit on renaming)
Character background: Semi-Freelance trader with recent frequent cooperation history to Gateway Shippoing
Motivation for joining Gateway Shipping: It doesn't matter how you make your money, as long as you make it!
Favored division: Logistics
Skype name: Adrian.Morvayn

Do me a favor and sign that will you?

Yours truly,

Neville
Neville's Cross

---Transmission Ends---

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - mike buster - 08-29-2013

▌▌Incoming Transmission▌▌

Welcome, to Gateway shipping Inc. Mr. Neville. Your Application has been accepted.

- Vimal kumar,
Executive officer.

▌▌End of Transmission ▌▌

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Lord Balian - 08-29-2013

----Incoming Transmission---

To: Gateway Shipping Head of Recruitment
Subject: Job application

Greetings!

This is captain Neville from the Neville's Cross. I would like to leave an application for the logistics department. Perhaps in the future I'd like to try some other departments too... Anyway here's the form all filled out:

In-game name: (upon acception) Gateway|-GSV-Neville's.Cross
Character background: Semi-Freelance trader with recent frequent cooperation history to Gateway Shippoing
Motivation for joining Gateway Shipping: It doesn't matter how you make your money, as long as you make it!
Favored division: Logistics
Skype name: Adrian.Morvayn

Do me a favor and sign that will you?

Yours truly,

Neville
Neville's Cross

---Transmission Ends---

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Madotsuki - 08-30-2013

Recruitment is still open! Feel free to send us your applications.

Winter.

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Tabs - 08-30-2013

-deleted-

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Madotsuki - 08-30-2013

Waiting for applications, ladies and gentlemen!

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Madotsuki - 09-01-2013

The invitation to join!
Every new worker that joining us will get EL-HiL51 "Mammoth"!
Every worker that will work bona fide will get CT-69 "Crane" as a reward for service.

Winter.