Discovery Gaming Community
Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store (/showthread.php?tid=109907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 07-16-2015

[Image: KellyCarrington1-MichaelaSchaumlfer-Inco...aa09a8.png]

To: James Bigglesworth
Subject: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten tag herr Bigglesworth,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship James.Bigglesworth to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Administrator of Reutlingen Storage Facility, Michaela Schäfer

[Image: EndOfTransmission_zps9863542e.png]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Angus Mackail

Guten tag herr Mackail,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship Angus.Mackail to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Tommeh - 12-03-2015

[Image: Logo_zps44755482.png]

Your Full Name: Jon Brunswick
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Ship's Call Sign: Derfflinger-III
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proof of your ID and IFF: Proof of ID ; Proof of IFF

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Proof HERE

Your Reason(s) for Applying: Hallo Krugers, as most of people here I am looking to make good money and help our motherland Rheinland, plus I heard Krugers offer quite high ore quality, so ja...I would want to dock on your base and make bussiness.

Proof of the Transaction: [Image: 2i9mkib.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 12-04-2015

To: Jon Brunswick

Guten tag herr Brunswick,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship Derfflinger-III to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - ilovesin - 12-05-2015

Your Full Name: Insert your Full Name Here
Summer Rain

Your Ship's Call Sign: Insert your Ship's Call Sign Here
BMF|Ms.Summer.Rain

Proof of your ID and IFF: Insert Pictorial Proof of your ID and IFF Here

[Image: fJvAL1I.png]

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Insert Pictorial Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien Here

[Image: ubvLaGb.png]

Your Reason(s) for Applying: Insert your Reason(s) for Applying Here
Assessing the suitability of "Reutlingen Storage Facility" as a regular stop during trade runs into Rheinland by the BMF.

Proof of the Transaction: Please send 100,000 credits to: Kruger|Kasse; {No fee for Krüger individuals} and Insert the Proof of Transaction Here
[Image: 8UoD1k8.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 12-07-2015

To: Summer Rain

Guten tag herr Rain,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship BMF|Ms.Summer.Rain to Reutlingen Storage Facility. If you find our installation suitable for mutual interest of our companies do not restrain to request access for your entire organization. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Twister16 - 01-20-2016

Your Full Name: Ficken Noth

Your Ship's Call Sign: Rock.Star

Proof of your ID and IFF: :::

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: :::

Your Reason(s) for Applying: Miner and transport of silver ore

Proof of the Transaction: Please send 100,000 credits to: Kruger|Kasse; {No fee for Krüger individuals}

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Agetneor - 01-21-2016

Your Full Name: Woldan Yetter

Your Ship's Call Sign: GrazySlon

Proof of your ID and IFF: ID/IFF

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Proof

Your Reason(s) for Applying: Running throuht systems, making some cash for my familie and helping Sirius with supplyes, the great idea for all free traders!

Proof of the Transaction: Proof transaction

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - DarkAngel430 - 01-24-2016

Full Name: Hallo!, mein name ist Karl Kaufmann von Braun!, I vish to start mining in zee Omega 7 zyztem, und I need to sell
vunderful ore at Reutlingen Storage. Danke. Guten tag

Ship's Call Sign: Karl.Kaufmann

Reason(s) for Applying: Mining, mining und mining. Ore, ore ore, sell, sell, sell. Unzerstand mein freund?

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - T.McKena - 01-24-2016

Your Full Name: Insert your Full Name Here
T.McKena

Your Ship's Call Sign: Insert your Ship's Call Sign Here
Tack

Proof of your ID and IFF: Insert Pictorial Proof of your ID and IFF Here

[Image: c9b42e60d082.png]

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Insert Pictorial Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien Here
[Image: 75228d95641f.png]

Your Reason(s) for Applying: Insert your Reason(s) for Applying Here
I wish to expand my trade & mining opportunities and access to the station would greatly aid furthering my business ventures.

Proof of the Transaction: Please send 100,000 credits to: Kruger|Kasse; {No fee for Krüger individuals} and Insert the Proof of Transaction Here
[Image: 75cf9d02a9cb.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 01-25-2016

To: Ficken Noth

Guten tag herr Noth,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship Rock.Star to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,