Discovery Gaming Community
4.90.1 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.90.1 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=157272)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Shinju - 02-14-2018

====================
Type: Rephack
Bug: EFL ID
====================

EFL doesn't have Gallic Brigands rephacked on the ID.

====================
Bug: Gallic Brigand ID
====================

Gallic Brigands do not have a rephack towards Gallic Royal Intelligence.

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Vulkhard Muller - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 09:10 AM)Shinju Wrote: ====================
Bug: EFL ID
====================

EFL doesn't have Gallic Brigands rephacked on the ID.

As far as I am aware this is intentional it reflects the fact that EFL/Solar have dealing with the brigands on the sly. It is rephacked, to .03 currently. Feel free to shoot NPC if you would rather them shoot you Smile

====================
Type:Commodity
Bug: Human Organs Not Smuggling Prices also two sell points.
====================

Right so not sure what is going on, but Human Organs were given an additional sell point in Koeln. While I normally wouldn't care this is directly effecting a Gallic Factions activity because their one inrp smuggling commodity is trash. Human Organs inrp are the main profit for Brigands, that and the Slave Trade(For themselves not Malta). I am sure that Koeln has some Nice Doctors, but I do not see them getting slaves imported from liberty all day. Currently the best sell point for HO's is Leeds which Brigands cannot even dock at, after that is The Golden Dragon in Shikoku for a measly 3937. Not sure why hogosha are importing that and not Nox to the Golden Dragon For the sake of all smugglers in Gallia and Sirius wanting to run Human Organs, Please remove the Sell point from Heisenburg. Alternatively, split the two commodities if you insist on Gallia not being the only sell point for Human organs. I see no reason that a faction should suffer because a Freelancer base needs something.

For the Sake of the Gallic Brigands, and all smugglers in Gallia. Please fix this.

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - "Jade Fire" - 02-15-2018

====================
Type: Systems / Restart
Bug: Hostile Base Unmarked.
====================

Yesterday I did a complete reinstall of my game, then did fcZonerBW restart, everything seemed to be fine till I noticed while trading that I had the Wild Battlecruiser in Tau 44 marked, and also all of its details down. I docked and made a temp fczonerbw restart and still had its location marked and all of its selling points, info card and whatever else you'd get by docking on it. Idk if the battlecruiser was an old base in the Omicrons/Omega's but figured I'd put this here

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Sombs - 02-16-2018

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Vieques Debris Field blocking a docking cutscene point, causing big ships to get stuck infinitely on a generated debris tile.
====================

Attempting to dock with Vieques with a big ship can result in that ship getting stuck in the docking cutscene as it infinitely gets stuck upon a piece of trash that lines up perfectly with the mooring point in the direction facing the Bering jump hole.

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Ikarus_Hagen - 02-16-2018

(02-11-2018, 11:01 PM)Machelvanius Wrote: ====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Maxim Chaingun Rounds
====================

The Maxim Chaingun Rounds show that you can buy 2000 more than are capable of purchase. Then when you try to buy them, it takes your credits (500k) and then it doesn't put them in. The total capacity is 2000 rounds, but the allowed to buy amount is 4000 rounds. This happened on Battleship Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Ship: Falchion

Edit: The problem also happened on other bases, in addition to losing the 500k credits for trying to go over the 2000 capacity, trying to buy any amount higher than 2000 takes the amount (r x 250cr) but puts no rounds in the storage. For instance, I had 1911 total in my storage, I tried to buy 90 (I did my math wrong to check) and it took the money for 90 x 250cr but gave me none.

Wanted to report the same problem. So a small bumpBig Grin

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Black Smoke - 02-17-2018

====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: GRN Battleship in Magellan (Betheny) buys the Gunboat Captain, Cruiser Commander and Fleet Admiral for the default prices.
====================

It's not very effective to have to stock them up then fly to Cortez to sell, you know.

====================
Type: Missions
Bug: The GRN BS in Cortez and Magellan offer capital missions against Outcasts, what to me doesn't make much sense, to see fleets of Stortas and the BSs so far away from their actual space.
====================

Not to mention that the missions are impossible to do in a lone Valor, plus aren't very efficient as they drop the Outcast pilot commodity which sells for only 5k.

This can't really be fixed without removing all Outcast NPCs from Cortez and Magellan. -Xalrok

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Slavik - 02-19-2018

====================
Type: System, I guess
Bug: BMM guys on planetform base Merthyr Tydfil
====================

Self explanotory picture

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Gabriel Souza - 02-22-2018

====================
Type: Effects
Bug: Dock with a transport in the Minato Harbor.
====================

If you go from Tau 23 Jump Hole to Minato Harbor and request to dock, the station will direct you to the Gate 6. But in the middle of way, the ship will stop in a obstacle (a part of the station) Image

Fixed. - Xalrok

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Karlotta - 02-22-2018

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Cloak Disruptor disappeared
====================

I mounted a type 2 Cloak Cisruptor on a transport so I could carry it to another base and give it to a cruiser there. When I tried to undock it:

[21.02.2018 14:18:57] ERR you can't undock with Cloak Disruptor MK2 mounted. This item can't be mounted on a Transport.

I logged off (cant remember if I sold the idem back to the POB or not) and when I logged back on a while later the Cloak Disruptor was neither on the transport nor on the POB. The transport seemed to be on the POB when I logged back on, but was 100k under the sun when I launched.

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - BigBucks - 02-22-2018

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: NPC ships sometimes do not appear on the contact list
====================

Explained ^

Double clicking the Ships icon sets it to player-only. -Xalrok