Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Greylock - 09-07-2018

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]

Full name: Heinrich Hiestand
Brief biography: Born on Planet New Berlin in 793, Heinrich had a bit of an obsession with tinkering with mechanics as a child. Of course, his parents did not approve, and tried to take away what he was playing with, but finally gave up when he reached the age of 15. Shortly after reaching the age of 18, he left New Berlin to head for the Munich system, and made his living by mining aluminum. Some years later, he joined the Military as a bomber pilot, stationed in the Hamburg system. When he was not out flying, he was working in engineering on the battleship Westfalen. Now, with the Sigma-21 conflict, he is stationed on battleship Bayern, watching...waiting.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: Nothing too interesting.

Reasons for joining the Rheinland Militär
I wish to make a difference in the war against Kusari and other enemies of Rheinland.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Umm...almost none.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: I should hope so! English is my first language, after all.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Aside from Kusari and the GMG trying (and failing) to take over Sigma-21, Hessians being Hessians, Unioners, (actually don't know what they're doing in Rheinland nowadays, mostly only see them in Bering) well, yeah.

Link to your reports: None.

Reason for joining?: Felipe made me do it.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 10-22-2018

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/3zvBcFA.jpg?2[/img]
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier Planet New Berlin, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Submitter: Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen
Recipant: Heinrich Hiestand

Subject: Re: Bewerbung

Guten Tag Herr Hiestand,
the Oberkommando of the Rheinland Military decided to give you a chance to test yourself in the defense of Rheinland, therefore your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll
Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Dark.Star - 11-23-2018

Full name: Gerwald Klaus
Brief biography: Klaus was born on Planet Hamburg in the year 799 A.S.. His dad worked as a KMS transport pilot, and his mother died when she gave birth to Klaus. At the age of 14 years old, his dad took him to fly with him on a regular shipment to show him what he could become when he grew up. They were flying through New Berlin, when 2 Red Hessian bombers disrupted their lane, and destroyed the transport. Luckily Klaus survived with minor injuries because he was in the back of the ship at the moment of the attack, but his father was killed instantly when a torpedo hit the cockpit of the transport. Shortly after, a few Military ships came and killed the bombers, and retrieved Klaus's escape pod. After he got back on Planet Hamburg, he was adopted by another family, and lived a normal life until he was 18. Once he became 18 years old he signed up for the Federal Polizei and was a officer for 8 years until a incident that occured on Vierlande Prison made him quit. He had no job, but he remembered what happened when he was 14 years old, so he decided to go and sign up as a Military pilot, to maintain order and keep the Republik safe.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: No

Joining the Military was always my dream, to keep order and peace in the great Republik

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Pretty much nothing, only a few words

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): I only know that GMG and Kusarian forces trying to dominate the Sigmas and that Unioners/Hessians keep pirating and raiding as usual

Link to your reports: I am very sorry I cannot find them anymore. There were only 2-3 reports for minor things (mostly when I was still a noob)
Reason for joining?: Same reason as above, and to try and get some KNF people online to fight with

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Felipe - 11-23-2018

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Recipant: Gerwald Klaus.

Guten Tag,
Oberkommando carefully reviewd your application, and you being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet. Follow your offiziers closely and they will bring you safely back to base.

From now on, you is under probation status hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - OllO - 11-29-2018

Full name: Rudolph Mentz
Brief biography: been working for my father in Kruger/familiar with Fighter class
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: None

As a dedicated person , I believe that i had to return the favor to families of our brave pilots who gave their lives for us to grow and educate in peace. I did my home work well enough and then joined several flights under my father's observation in Kruger, after some brawls with criminals in space, noticed that if i could do some good in Rheinland Military i may Honor our lost and meanwhile Help our Nation with better equipment! so Here i am signing up for all of this.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application)

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: I guess. I mean i'm not Native English speaker but this 9 years of disco buffed my skills enough to RP fairly.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? fighting various fronts for now. with Sigma 21 conflict going on and our front of omicron Xi been ceased. Dresden is a no go. since dangerous now. also recently some Gallics working in Frankfort to help with Konstanz. Kusari is trying hard to get a win. thats all i know for now. i hope i'm not wrong

Link to your reports: ---------
Reason for joining?: was flying as indie for a long time but since indie is not enough, decided to make it official by recommendation of the current members.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Felipe - 11-29-2018

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Recipant: Rudolph Mentz.

Guten Tag,
Oberkommando carefully reviewd your application, and you being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet. Follow your offiziers closely and they will bring you safely back to base.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Bannorn - 12-18-2018

Full name: Reinhardt "Morn" Erwin Henrik von Ehrenberg, Freiheir von Vallentorm
Brief biography: Born Reinhard Erwin Henrik von Ehrenberg on New Berlin in 796 A.S., scion of a respected and old military family. Following a childhood of education to serve in the Rheinland Military, a family crisis caused him to abandon his life-course and drift about Sirius as an aimless freelancer, eventually becoming a miner in Pennsylvania. After years of boredom, and a few chance encounters with a few strangers, and a few freaks, he set about working as a anti-piracy bounty hunter. Following an illness, and eventual death, of his mother, he returns to Rheinland and eventually enlists in the service of the Rheinwehr Reserve-Dienst with another family member. After a severe on-duty injury, he recuperates in hospital and applies for the First Fleet.
Full Biography
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: No PVP encounters, RP-solo Patrols as part of Reserve-Dienst: Reports I-V Additional Reports
Family tradition, firm encouragement from remaining -serving-family members, a chance to start again and make up for decisions made in the past.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Bin zwar seit 2001 nicht zuruck, hab' auch leider kein deutschsprachiges keyboard, aber ich kriege es hin denk' ich.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: I should hope so, yes. But if in doubt, see Exhibit A - extended character background.

Additional Ships/Accounts:
RNC.Falkengraf - Bismark Class
Reinhardt.v.Ehrenberg2 - Bomber account (partially set up)

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): As best I can tell,
Rheinland has, since the end of the Liberty war in 822 A.S. (Disco update 4.88.1) has been primarily focused on substantial internal conflicts, notably against the player-active group
Red Hessian Army. In addition to this, protracted emnity (and a Trade Embargo) with the Kusari over the Sigmas is on-going.

Link to your reports: Not clear what this means exactly? Forums reports/in game sanctions? If so, none at all.

Reason for joining?: Always wanted to fly Rheinland. Specifically the first thing I did after Disco DL was set up a Rheinland BS; after reading forums I realized I rather went about it the wrong way, decided to fix that by making and justifying a proper Rheinland character.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Felipe - 12-24-2018

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Battleship Strausberg, Cologne-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Recipant: Reinhard Erwin Henrik von Ehrenberg

Guten Tag,

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Sixpack - 01-03-2019

Full name: Hartmut Mueller
Brief biography: Herr Mueller worked as a rating for Republican Shipping on various short term contracts before having one too many beer and finding himself signed up for the Rheinland Military as a fighter pilot. Surprisingly enough he found out that his new career was more enjoyable than his old one and thus decided to stick around.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: One engagement with CORE forces from the Munich system in to the Omicron Xi system where they were finally halted. Ultimately the meeting ended with no blod being shed.

Got signed up while drunk.
Might as well do his duty while at it.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Muttersprache.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Speaking? Sure, but this is more about writing I would wager. (Why, yes, I am one cheeky bastard right now.)

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): That depends. I know of the current conflict with Kusari over Sigma 21. I also believe that the GMG is a part of this conflict but am not totally sure. Otherwise the Dresden system seems to have been mostly ceded to the Red Hessians. Though I do believe that there is still some conflict going on against them, just that Rheinland seems to be purely on the defensive there (last big activity of them that I saw was them blasting a base in Omega 7 with some Coalition support).
There also seems to have been some active conflict against the Corsairs in Omicron Xi before the war with Kusari/GMG started which went well for Rheinland.

Link to your reports: Don't exist.

Reason for joining?: Being asked to join up with my character.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Felipe - 01-03-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Battleship Strausberg, Cologne-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Recipant: Hartmut Mueller

Guten Tag,
Oberkommando reviewd your application, and you are being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status.

Follow your flight offiziers closely and they will bring you back to base.

Hochachtungsvoll