Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - EagleHand - 02-06-2019

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]

Full name: ***Lawrence Haaland***
Brief biography: ***Born on Planet Stuttgart,Lawrence is good with drive the ship,he have his first RNCP(Rheinland National Cup Race) champion when he 16 years old,when he is 24 years old,he join the mercenary became a Wraith driver and work for goverment,in 6 years,he hit the Hessians,pirate,by usein' the skills and experience from RNCP ,finally,when Lawrence 30 years old,army send a message to tell him“you should join the military,not the freelancer,you can be useful in there”***
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: ***None***

Reasons for joining the Rheinland Militär
***As a citizen,join the arrmy is a duty***

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): ***Almost None***

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: ***Yes***

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): ***in the sigma-21 conflict to Kusari,protect people from all Rheinland system,enemy include Corsairs,Hessians ***

Link to your reports: ***None***

Reason for joining?: ***Rheland is first faction i play,i pay my everything on Rheinland,im not change to other faction after all***

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Saber.Jeff - 02-06-2019

Full name: ***Jeff.Einzbern***
Brief biography: ***I was born on planet New Berlin.My parents was in Rheinland Militär.When I complete school my parents gave me some money for my 18th birthday.I started to trade earn some money for a big transport.While I was mining my parents'colleagues contacted me and said that my parentsis died in battles with Kusari Navy.That was when I was22 years old.I was so angry and sad, and I started earning money for a Rheinland capital ship.Now after I saw you Recruitment I want to join you and I want to fight with you becouse my parentsis and I want to continue they steps and I want to defend the country .
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: *** I have a Rheinland Battleship,Has participated in the Sigma 21 war。***

developing new land of the country

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): ***None***

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): ***i konw

Rhineland Army confronted the Kusari Army and the GMG Army at Sigma-21.***

Link to your reports: ***None***

Reason for joining?: ***I love Rhineland Army***

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Vovasishe - 02-09-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Battleship Strausberg, Cologne-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Submitter: Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen
Recipant: Jeff Einzbern, Lawrence Haaland

Subject: Re: Bewerbung

Guten Tag,
Oberkommando carefully studied your application, and you are being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status.

Follow your flight offiziers instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe and sound.

From now on, you are under probation status hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll
Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Nick Harrison - 02-27-2019

Full name: ***Randolf.V.Houton***
Brief biography: ***Born and Raised on Planet New Berlin and worked as a steel worker in my earlier years Later. Later i settled down and had a family. Now i am looking to fight and protect my home from any and all hostile threats to our Glorious Home. ***
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: ***Several years back i came a cross a group of Military Vessels holding in Orbit over Hamburg and i decided to stick around. Later i found out a Fleet of Liberty Navy ships had pushed in to the Hamburg system to try and take over a section of the system. The battle went on for a wile with our forces coming out on top. ***

***The ensure the safety and Security of our Homeland to be apart of the greats Force that i have ever known***

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): ***None ***

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: ***Yes have years of experience.***

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): *** Up to date***

Link to your reports: ***N/A***

Reason for joining?: ***wishing to Reenlist as i am a former member of the [RM] ***

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Bannorn - 02-27-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Battleship Strausberg, Cologne-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Recipant: Randolf von Houton

Guten Tag Herr Von Houton,
Das Oberkommando carefully studied your application, and you are being re-incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status.

Follow your flight offiziers instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe and sound.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Sniper0god - 03-04-2019

Full name: Klaus Von Stadt
Brief biography: I just finished Military school as a cadet. So my first direction in life is too join Rheinland Military
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: When i encountered the Rheinwehr, I am always proud of them of how they behave, hold themselves in high regard and are not corrupt.

I was sent to Military school for discipline, and to hopefully join the ranks as an officer. It is my lifes calling. I need an ordered structured life.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application):Basic Knowledge.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes it is my native language

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Yes i do. Currently Rheinland is at war with Kusari and GMG over the sigmas. Closer to home, they have local criminals such as RHA and UN.

Link to your reports: N/A

Reason for joining?:I played as Indie when i first joined. Got a feel for the game. Then went and tried different indies to learn more about what is happening. I now feel confident to be an asset to RM

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 03-04-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Recipant: Klaus von Stadt

Guten Tag Herr von Stadt,
The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and you are being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status.

You are hereby requested and required to report to Truppenfeldlageramt 3, Neu Berlin for assignment; follow your flight offiziers instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe and sound.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - kleinsuess2000 - 03-12-2019

Full name: ***Klein Suess***
Brief biography: ***I was born in an ordinary family in an obscure town of Planet Holstein. I have a childhood and a teenager like the neighbors. After graduating from college, I got a job in a light transport machine factory. I was tired of a calm, quiet life. The second Sigma war inspired me. I decided to follow the Rhineland fleet to charge the enemy of the motherland.***
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: ***None***

[font=Orbitron]Reasons for joining the Rheinland Militär

***For the country and glory.***

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): ***Almost None***

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): ***Yes, I konw.
Rhineland battle with Kusari Repubilc at Sigma, and stay hostile to the criminals around Rhineland space***

Link to your reports: ***N/A***

Reason for joining?: ***I love my Homeland.***

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Bannorn - 03-12-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Recipant: Herr Klein Seuss

Guten Tag Herr Seuss,
The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT and you are therefore being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status.

You are hereby requested and required to report to Truppenfeldlageramt 19, Neu Berlin for assignment; follow your flight Offiziers instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Hermann - 03-21-2019

Full name: Hermann Schneider
Brief biography: I was born in Nuremberg. I completed my studies and did not like my ancestors decided to join the Reinland military
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: destruction of the illegally built base in Munich

[table][td]

We must protect Reinland in the difficult times
and I would like to help

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): ok

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: i hope

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): War with Kusari, and against criminals

Link to your reports: none

Reason for joining?: We must protect Reinland in the difficult times
and I would like to help