Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Jayce - 09-08-2010

Jayce strolled out the door, and sat next to Jess, putting his arm around her chair.
"Hey there." He said, before closing his arm around her neck, and hitting her in the jaw with his free hand. The brass knuckle left a sizable gash in her chin, and Jayce almost regretted throwing her to the floor, before calling Paddy.
"Sometimes I hate my job. She was pretty, too. But hey, some people are into blood, and I happ--- Oh... Err... Hey Paddy." Jayce cut his sentence short as Holly passed through the doorway.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Magoo! - 09-08-2010

Paddy taps over to the sadly bruised young lady.

"Oh dear. Mister Brooks wasn't very kind at all, was he? Well, allow me to cheer you up a mite!"

He tilts his glass of milk and pours some on her head before he begins river dancing once more, allowing the heavy Coalition boots to land uncomfortably close to Miss Phate. On occasion, a carelessly tapped heel might momentarily be paused by a finger before a snap allowed the motion to complete the rhythmic cycle. A jauntily swung foot might, at times, be met with a rib while he jigged.

All the while he whistled a long forgotten show tune.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Serpentis - 09-08-2010

Rasputin looks outside at the two Coalition officers while they.. Take care of the applicant..

He suddenly realizes that both of the soldiers are quite.. Special and makes a mental note to bring them both into his office for a small talk..

He puts his right hand on the gun, 'just in case' he kept telling himself.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Comrade Jurij - 09-08-2010

' Wrote:Khan blinked, "no, the other one. But since you are here, inside my office... tell me what do you know about Comrade Aeon, the rise and fall, if you please."

He lazily blew a smoke ring.

"Comrade Khan, finaly i meet you..'Jurij walk into office, come near the desk, and.."Im sure that you can find everythig you need about that comrad Aeol here."Give his Lap_Top to the Khan..Than move 2 steps away from desk.."There are the rest informations worth of atention,those informations are results of my mision.I come to give that to Comrade Warner, but since i didnt find him in his office, im sure i can give it to you.."...Khan look in Lap_top, than slowly rise head and ...

Coalition Recruitment Thread - arvg - 09-09-2010

The Marines in the room tensed as Khan blinked and shoot his head, some strange form of compulsion? Nomad mind control?

There were strict laws about that...

The Marines knew their job all too well, were trained to recognize the signs. Their Assault Rifles blared, gunning down Comrade Jurij where he stood, one of the Marines stepping forward to place the muzzle against Jurij's head and offering a double tap, just to be sure the man was dead.

Khan shook his head, handing the lap top off to one of the guards who quickly placed it into a Kevlar back, running up the hall towards the airlock. The last thing they needed was a bomb going off.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Yuveraj Khan - 09-09-2010

Khan rubbed his throbbing temples and looked in gratitude towards the guards that had saved him.

"Thank you, Comrades, I have no idea what came over me there..."

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Tabris - 09-09-2010

Ben waited patiently as they dragged Jess into his office, tied her to the chair in front of his desk and stood aside as Ben walked forwards and stood about a foot in front of her.

"Thank You Comrades, now, let's get to business, who the hell are you and why do you want to even think about joining, speak fast and don't tick me off." he ordered roughly, grabbing her by the chin harshly and forcing her to look him in the eyes which were narrowed in fury. Daring her to make a bad choice in words.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Cherius - 09-09-2010

Typhoon class destroyer *dis* is the capitan of the UTF78A-Onyx,guboat class ICMG vessel,i am *rekvesting* to dock, me and the personnel on-board are here to join the glorious revolutionary army of Sirius.*Avaiting* docking clearence.

Khan heard the commotion going on all over the ship, and his eyes blazed.

He hit a button on the office wall, rotating open the panels to the CIC and scooped up the growler phone.

"It should be noted, and noted well," his voice echoed around every deck, every room and every space. "That recruitment is in the Domain of the Ranking Commissar on duty, and that is me. I have the authourity of His Watchful Eye, to execute any and all of you muppets if you continue to shoot MY APPLICANTS. I request... nay... DEMAND that all SCRA fighter Corps Officers not assigned to this vessel depart immediately and report back to Zvedsney Gorodok where the Premier himself will deal with you."

He turned, furious. "This is not a rousing children's game of shoot the Fascist, nor is it play time with guns... You are lucky I don't charge the lot of you with Murder! You have five minutes to comply with this request... or my men will start lining you up against bulkheads, irregardless of your rank, and putting bullets into the backs of YOUR heads!"

Khan marched through the doors back into the recruitment office, "the rest of you go home, when we reopen recruitment you can reapply then. But right now I can't guarantee you I will have the time to see you..." he cocked his gun, and gestured for Alicia to lock the office.

RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED