Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 01-15-2016

- Oh really? Can I count on you to elaborate? - she tilt her head slightly, giving him a curious look.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 01-15-2016

- Hmm... - he thoughtfuly looks in the sky for a moment - For example a Bretonian who was exiled from Bretonia but now misses Bretonia and who completely did not mind a Gaul she randomly met in the middle of... err... Nowhere near the Gallia. - he gently smiles at Flora again - That doesn't add up well in my head.

- Well... I miss my home. And I am the only one to blame for the exile. As for you... I don't look at the place of origin as much as some people do.

- I would. After all, Kingdom of Gallia is responsible for many deaths by now. In both your current and previous homes. - he winked gently then pointed his look up front - There is nothing wrong in suspecting something. based on the origins. It's only wrong to instantly judge people because of that. Though you did not do either, and that is what was surprising, considering that your past, as you say, is not a good topic for conversation.

- Well, what can I say... - she smiled a little. - I just don't see a reason to do that. Probably because I don't like being treated that way too.

- Fair enough. - he lifted the mask to toss another candy in his mouth. As he lowered the mask he chuckled - You are also making an impression of a quite romantic type of person.

- That's... True. Assuming we think of the same thing. - Flora felt weird by the sudden and accurate guess. - Though, you're the first person to call me "romantic" so far.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 01-16-2016

- That's weird. Either you have never invited someone on a date before, or they weren't looking at you. - he looked at Flora playfully chuckling.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 01-16-2016

- I'm the one that should be invited, not invite. And, well... Let's just say that those few dates I was on so far were less... Calm. - she smiled, remembering the handful of crazy flights from the past.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 01-16-2016

- Hmm... Well, I surelly am not qualified for finding any good places to date at. The only places I know are on New Paris and... well... - he paused to think for a couple of moments but then chuckled softly - I guess that would be very romantic, or even dramatic to set a date there.