Discovery Gaming Community
Christmas Lottery! Winners have been picked! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Christmas Lottery! Winners have been picked! (/showthread.php?tid=146145)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - John.Vincetti - 12-10-2016

I heard "free entry" and now I'm here.

Sign me up , and gg on the giveaway Big Grin

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - Smokey - 12-10-2016

Sign me up Scotty

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - Juan_Arquero - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:23 AM)DragonRider Wrote: Did I seriously mistype "sign"? Wow!
I corrected the above quote in red, as I used to do many years ago as a proofreader in my father's printing shop. I was a proofreader back in the Stone Age before the PC (i.e. personal computer) was invented. My father would hate it when I would walk up to his printing press and point out the typos in what he was printing. Of course, to his chagrin, I would point out that he should've had me proofread the job before printing it. I helped Igiss proofread and edit the news in one of the previous versions of the Discovery mod (4.85, I think) -- My forum name is still buried in the credits for that. I used to tease people so much around here regarding their typos that many started calling me a "Grammar Nazi" -- I even listed "Grammar Nazi" in my signature for years until a moderator changed my signature while I was inactive last year. Of course, I noticed your "sigh" typos right away, but others had already started teasing you before I checked out this thread. If I recall correctly, you repeated the same typo three or four times in your initial post, but you've already corrected those typos, as I couldn't find even one when I checked before writing this post.

Edit: Of course, I couldn't resist teasing you about your typos in both of my posts in this thread. Anyway, thank you for the lottery.

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - DragonRider - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 07:06 PM)Juan_Arquero Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 10:23 AM)DragonRider Wrote: Did I seriously mistype "sign"? Wow!
I corrected the above quote in red, as I used to do many years ago as a proofreader in my father's printing shop. I was a proofreader back in the Stone Age before the PC (i.e. personal computer) was invented. My father would hate it when I would walk up to his printing press and point out the typos in what he was printing. Of course, to his chagrin, I would point out that he should've had me proofread the job before printing it. I helped Igiss proofread and edit the news in one of the previous versions of the Discovery mod (4.85, I think) -- My forum name is still buried in the credits for that. I used to tease people so much around here regarding their typos that many started calling me a "Grammar Nazi" -- I even listed "Grammar Nazi" in my signature for years until a moderator changed my signature while I was inactive last year. Of course, I noticed your "sigh" typos right away, but others had already started teasing you before I checked out this thread. If I recall correctly, you repeated the same typo three or four times in your initial post, but you've already corrected those typos, as I couldn't find even one when I checked before writing this post.

Edit: Of course, I couldn't resist teasing you about your typos in both of my posts in this thread. Anyway, thank you for the lottery.

I do have a nasty habit of typing words the wrong way and believing it IS the right way. Not until someone notices them. So yeah. Thanks.

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - axisdeus - 12-10-2016

Sign me up like one of your Gallic girls!

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - ger3mita - 12-11-2016

bumpy for the Christmas

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - MasterL410 - 12-11-2016

Sign me up!

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - Reid - 12-11-2016

hello i like winning free things

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - AL3XAND3Rd91 - 12-11-2016

Sign me up!

Good luck to everyone.

RE: Christmas Lottery! Bustard Carrier! - Rocket.Mouse - 12-11-2016

Sign me up!

You're awsome!