Discovery Gaming Community
4.89.2 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.89.2 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=154403)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - TheSauron - 11-05-2017

(11-04-2017, 03:53 PM)Shalo Wrote: ====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Chameleon has no guns and no turrets.
====================

The gaian heavy fighter has no guns or turret slots.
no guns

Fixed. -Tachyon

I think you lot took compensating for that error a little bit too far.

Fixed...for real this time. -Karst

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - Emperor Tekagi - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:38 AM)Exodite Asmodai Wrote: ====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: GB Conn Weps can no longer be bought at New Haven
====================

If one goes to conn to buy stuff like the Harpoon, Annihilator, and Silencer, fresh off an OC restart, they cannot be bought on account of "must be on friendlier terms to purchase".

Same thing for the new Cruiser and BS missiles on New Haven.

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - Thunderer - 11-05-2017

====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Geb strafing speed
====================

All battlecruisers strafe at 13 meters per second. Battleships strafe at 16. The Geb strafes at 19, at least in single player, although it is a battlecruiser.

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - Solo Wing Sagume - 11-05-2017

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Greater Nomad Cloak on Irra Nomad Cruiser (Mk2 Model)
====================

Seems that the cloak doesnt work on the Mk2 Irra model yet. Using an Indy Nomad ID. It still buys the Cloaking batteries when turning Autobuy on, so I think it needs that as fuel.
The message that I can read is then: Cloaking Device will not function on this ship type. Description says this is the Cloaking Device for Cruisers the pure nomad one not the hybrid.

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - Epo - 11-07-2017

====================
Type: Launcher, actually
Bug: Always reaching the kitty
====================

It always contacts the kitty instead of calling the main server. It seems that it can't reach it, or whatever. It happens since last update(s) (?) wasn't playing for a week+, so can't exactly say if it's caused by the most recent one, or by some of two previous.

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 11-07-2017

====================
Type: Ship equipment
Bug: slots
====================

Nomad Battleship has no CM slot (at least in single player) .

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - Starsunder - 11-08-2017

====================
Type:Equipment
Bug: Shield Regen Power Drain Description
====================

Spotted some shields in the shop with regen power drain amount of 0.
<1> <2> <3> <4>

Also, some gunboat shields with regen 10.
<1> <2> <3>

Not sure if other items are similarly affected.

Thanks for the hard work!

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - Vexykin - 11-08-2017

====================
Type: Ship Stats & Equipment
Bug: Liberty Rogue/Molly Werewolf SHF is missing a shield hardpoint
====================

After the update Werewolf has lost the shield completely, and is unable to mount one.
Under the shield hardpoint it states: "Transport Class shield" , but i've been flying base to base, but am unable to mount any type of shield.

I hope this change wasn't intentional, as i only read out from the patch notes about the cargo space buff for the Wolfie

EDIT: Apparently only certain bases sell the SHF shields, so i'll take a closer look, but would be good to add it to rest of the bases aswell

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 11-08-2017

====================
Type: Ship stats/equipment
Bug: equipment weight
====================

I replace my old Nomad Gunboat with new "Nammu" , transfer Gunboat cloak and CAU VI to , and when i went to buy guns i have discovered all Nomad Gunboat turrets are now weight 20 cargo regardless if they are Razors , Cerberus , solaris or standard ones . Only exception is Hybrid guns which takes 5 cargo ( but they look horrible on transparent nomad ships and you have only 10 % power core with them anyway with nomad ID ) . So , "improved" model cant alowe me to have same equipment as before , so i had to loose cloak ,CAU VI or to fly with only 5 Guns in 9 guns slot ship ?
Can you please reduce gun weight to 5 ( leave Razors weight to 20 , it makes sense , but it dont make sense that Gunboat basic guns are heavier than BS ones ) , or increase cargo size of gunboat by 100 cargo space to make this ship NOT be worse that his previous version ?

RE: 4.89.2 Bug Reports - SnakThree - 11-12-2017

====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Commodities requiring positive reputation
====================

commodity_bm_munitions requires 0.60 reputation to be bought on Fort McMurry and Mactan Base
commodity_cardamine_rt requires 0.60 reputation to be bought on all bases
commodity_software requires 0.60 reputation to be bought on Airdrie Hideout, Cochrane Depot and Mactan Base
commodity_floragro requires 1.00 reputation to be bought on Riverside Station

All other commodities are freely accessible. I don't thing that non-unique commodities should be limited.