Discovery Gaming Community
4.90.1 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.90.1 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=157272)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Sand_Spider - 02-23-2018

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: New Haven won't sell the newest missiles due to reputation requirements.
====================

New Haven won't sell Silencers, Annihilators, etc., due to the message "You need to be on friendlier terms to purchase this." New Haven is a Neutral Faction, out-of-character base. New Haven should allow all players to buy these weapons regardless of reputation.

That, or there should be a Neutral bribe on New Haven that would be lost upon undocking, so players would need to re-bribe everytime they want to buy weapons.

What's your character name? ~Alex

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - E X O D I T E - 02-26-2018

====================
Type:Equipment
Bug: Ammo is not sold on a base
====================

Monte Carlo Freeport does not sell Firestalker ammo.

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Enkidu - 02-26-2018

====================
Bug: Krefeld base, Koeln, does not sell Gunboat, Cruiser, or BS equipment, despite selling gunboats, cruisers, and BS's.
====================

It's the Unioner battleship, gunboat and cruiser sellpoint yet it sells none of the equipment. Confirmed to be an oversight from Haste when he put it in. Please fix, thank you.

Fixed. - Xalrok

====================
Bug: UN Oders no FWG
====================

The Oder forward gun should be in the same techcell that Unioners and RM share for the R GB, R cruiser, and R battleship, as fwgs are sold with the oder. It's currently in R lawful normal techcell, and thus reduces the powercore to 10% whenever that GB is purchased, necessitating demounting of the fwg and thus leaving the slot empty with no fwg to fill the hole.

Fixed. -Xalrok

====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Military Salvage and Bering P scrap field ingame but impossible to mine.
====================

Military salvage and Bering Pscrap doesn't drop properly. Neither Junkers nor Unioners got their mining bonuses for the commodity. The promised bonuses were never properly implemented making the fields and commodities useless. This is half-implementation and highly silly. Needs to be fixed.

Bering Military Salvage is being worked on and should be here within the month. - Xalrok

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - ronillon - 03-01-2018

Im not sure, if this is the same issue, as was reported in the past: 4.89.2 Bug Reports , but I had the same problem back then, with the same character, so it could be related.

====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Anzu crashes game
====================
When I try to log my Anzu, the game crashes.
Character name: Za'nu

Fixed. - Xalrok

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Galaxian - 03-01-2018

(02-26-2018, 02:29 PM)Tænì Wrote: ====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Military Salvage and Bering P scrap field ingame but impossible to mine.
====================

Military salvage and Bering Pscrap doesn't drop properly. Neither Junkers nor Unioners got their mining bonuses for the commodity. The promised bonuses were never properly implemented making the fields and commodities useless. This is half-implementation and highly silly. Needs to be fixed.

+1

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - +FARYS+ - 03-02-2018

-------------------
Type: sell id
BUG: selling GMS ID(gallic company) in the core battleship
------------------
in Omicron rho , sector 5 C,D docikng battleship in dock Alabama shypiard . The core battleship can dock and sell GMS ID . in Alabama shypiard (interspace commerce base) selling the core id
understood me? ☺☻☺

Fixed. - Xalrok

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Bulldog. - 03-02-2018

====================
Type: PoB
Bug: Some white listed ships are unable to dock on a PoB after docking with some NPC bases. The tag shows on the list but the ship gets the (Docking Denied: Your rep stinks). Base has no IFF so can't give issues. Tag has to be removed and re-added. Bug comes up again if said ship docks with said NPC base and returns.(Might have been same issue with Dublin Miners Pub)
====================

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Roman.Scott - 03-05-2018

====================
Bug: Annihilator Torpedo Turret
====================

Will not fire from Liberty Gunboat. Gives countdown until you can fire again, but does not fire.

Your ship doesn't have enough powerplant capacity to fire it. -Xalrok

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Annihilator Torpedo Turret
====================

Spelled as "Annhilator" instead of Annihilator.