Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 03-18-2010

Rudolf Steiger, please take this and fill out the questions.
Hand them back the way you recieved them. //PM

Danke mein Herr.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Drakaisyl - 03-19-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Drakaisyl
Name: Elea Aelayn
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Hrimthur

Height: 1,65 Meters
Weight: 66 kg.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: No Planet but on Battleship Westfahlen
Background Information:

<<< Pre Academy times >>>

Elea was born on the Battleship 22 years ago as the daughter of two bridge Officers of the named Battleship. Due both of her parents were in the Military Forces she was educated within the traditions and duties of the Military. When Elea had her 18th birthday her parents got the Order to move to a other Battleship who is serving the Chancellor in the third fleet. Elea however stayed at the Westfahlen and soon made some friendships with the Pilots on board of the Battleship. They were it who infested Elea with the Fliegervirus. Even when it was against the rules the pilots teached her the basics of flight control and space combat but they couldnt teach her all the realy necessary things so Elea decided to go to the Academy for Pilots.

<<< During Academy >>>

Her application on the Academy was approved and Elea was put into one of the really big classes of the Academy. First she had some Problems to be with all the other Students but after some time she didnt have that anymore. After some starting Issues on the Academy where she wrote just average marks she managed to get the fourth best results on the theoretical final exams. On the practical part of the final exams she could use the experience she gained from her friends on the Battleship and she finished it as the best of the class.

<<< After Academy >>>

Elea was a bit disappointed when she was told, that she couldnt fly right with the other Pilots and had to stay in the reserve of the fleet. But Elea didnt stop to handle in requests to be a Pilot for the Rheinland fleet. With this resend of the application she hopes to get finally a position in the fleet.

Basic Personality Traits: Quiet at the beginning but when she gets warm with the other Pilots she is a funny and a open woman

Ship Class:
Leave this blank for now.

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

Nearly 2 years now

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

The possibility to find the perfect ship/equipment for a character which is played

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

LNS, Order Osiris, Freelancer, Order Nephys, 2 Slaver (when SRP gets approved to my second one), ALG

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

Outstanding RP experience with Malexa and other RM members

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - aznremix416 - 03-19-2010

Aphil and Pen pen

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"

Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malenka - 03-19-2010

Guten Tag piloten, I am here to apply for the RM.

Discovery Forum Name: Malenka
Name: Karl.Bohin
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): nikola.malencic

Height: 6,1
Weight: 208
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Leipzig

Background Information: Karl Bohin was born on Leipzig. His father was a respected military officer and his name was Adolf Bohin. His mother Josefina was a housewive. He and his brother Marco, were always the best students in the class and all the lehrers loved them. His brother is 2 years younger than him.
His father's dream was that he enlists in the Rheinland Military at the age of 18 or 19.
Basic Personality Traits: Ambicious, never misses an opportunity

Ship Class: -

Other: -

- In a few days it will be a 1 years anniversary.

- A friend gave me the idea, he said the whole server is about RP so I joined in.

- I have a Blood Dragon ( ]bd[Isao.Yoshida ), a trader ( Cameltoe ), and a Outcast ( Ezio.Sirozio )

- Honestly: I like Military ships and the RM cruiser is my most favorite ship in the whole FL.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Korny - 03-20-2010

***incoming transmission***
***subject ID-RM recruitment***

Discovery Forum Name: KoRny.Head
Name: Christian Fischer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): archangel515

Height: 189 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: green/blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:
He was born on planet Hamburg. Grown up in a quite normal family. His father was a soldier of the Rheinwehr, his mother was at home and he had a big brother. He was not that good in school. The reason for that is, that he wasn't really interested in most of the things. His biggest interest was the Military. He alway's wanted to become a soldier, exactly like his father. He was determined to protect his beloved Vaterland. His mother however, was against this thought. She already were afraid to lose her husband. But Christian didn't care much about that. His brother was very, very good at school. He alway's wanted to become a rich trader. Christian and his brother had nothing to share. Both were interested in other thing's. Christian finished the school when he was 17. His father gave him his old Valkyrie Fighter and taught him flying. They were flying almost every day and Christian became a quite good pilot.

4 years later, something very bad happened. Christian's brother, who became a independent trader, got raided by some Red Hessians. They wanted more money than he had at this moment. They destroyed his ship without mercy. He couldn't save himself with the escape pod. Christian was now absolutely sure about his fate. He wanted to become a soldier of the Rheinland Military. After 3 year's of practising and learning from his father, he felt ready to apply for the Military. He wants to make his family and his Vaterland proud and, of course, to avenge his big brother.

Basic Personality Traits:
Christian is a very determined young man. He doesn't talk a lot. But if he does, it's something important. He either can be a cold person, but also a warm and hearty man. But the most important thing is, that you can count on him if things get ugly.

Ship Class:
-
Other:
-

About 1 year now.

The community and the possibility to really PLAY your role.

An Outcast character, a Mercenary and a Miner

I really love the ships, the atmosphere that Rheinland has and Im German myself.

***transmission closed***

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - PhantomBlade - 03-24-2010

Discovery Forum Name: PhantomBlade
Name: Drake.Verdon
S.K.Y.P.E designation: RuneSword123

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 176 lb
Hair Color: Natural: Blond
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information:
Eversince i was young i admired the ships and pilots of the Military. As i grew up i would watch them lift off everyday before i had to leave for school as a child. As i grew older i wasnt very successful in my previous job as a waiter because of my lack of "people skills". I was inevittably fired and after a few months kicked out of my apartment. I have never been a very social peron and didnt have anyone to turn to. After a month i looked back at my original childhood dream of flying in the Rhineland Military and smacked myself in the head thinking "Why didnt i join them in the first place". So now i turn to you, i may not be a veteran but i have fought in my share of skirmishes while traveling around in seach of a new life.

Basic Personality Traits: Quiet, Polite, Follows orders to the dot.

Ship Class:

Other: Uncle was a member of the fleet 20 years ago before dying in a skirmish.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? // Year and a half

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? // A friend introduced it to me and i loved it.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? // A Mandolorian Merc, A Hellfire Legion Pilot, An IMG Defence Fighter, An Indy Junker, and An Indy Smuggler

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? // Of all the house groups my favorite is Rhineland and Liberty isnt my favorite place to be.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Aegis - 03-25-2010

Leon wakes up to a knock on the door. He walks over and opens it. There is a man in a Leutnant Uniform. He salutes and the Leutnant hands him four folders. "Command wants you to review these pilots and give recommendations." He walked over to his desk and sat down. He knew it was going to be a long night.

Elea Aelayn Danke for your interest in the Rheinwehr. You have been sent a questionnaire. Follow the instructions in said questionnaire.

Your application is currently: Under Review.

Karl Bohin Danke for your Application Mein Herr. Before I can recommend you I need you to provide a more detailed description of your past and your qualifications.

Christian Fischer Herr Fischer you as well need to expand your application to include your qualifications and elaborate on your personal strengths and weaknesses. We need this information to place you with the right squad.

Drake Verdon Herr Verdon in regard to your application data. It is lacking. To successfully merge with the primary fleet we need extensive records of your past. We need to know more about you then you have already given.

Please address these problems and resend the information again.

Danke,

[font=Comic Sans Ms]Hauptgefreiter Leon Fischer

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - PhantomBlade - 03-25-2010

' Wrote:Leon Wakes up to a knock on the door. He walks over and opens it. There is a man in a Leutnant Uniform. He salutes and the Leutnant hands him four folders. "Command wants you to review these pilots and give recommendations." He walked over to his desk and sat down. He knew it was going to be a long night.

Elea Aelayn Danke for your interest in the Rheinwehr. You have been sent a questionnaire. Follow the instructions in said questionnaire.

Karl Bohin Danke for your Application Mein Herr. Before I can recommend you I need you to provide a more detailed description of your past and your qualifications.

Christian Fischer Herr Fischer you as well need to expand your application to include your qualifications and elaborate on your personal strengths and weaknesses. We need this information to place you with the right squad.

Drake Verdon Herr Verdon in regard to your application data. It is lacking. To successfully merge with the primary fleet we need extensive records of your past. We need to know more about you then you have already given.

Danke,

Ah appologies allow me to submit more information about my life before the Military

As stated earlier I have always been intersted in the ships at the Military Spaceport on Berlin. I would sit watching them for hours and wish i would have one to myself one day. As the years went on i finshed school and flight training to become a Trader. This life came with its own perils and i would almost have to shoot down pirates on every one of the runs. I was very successful at keeping my boss happy and surviving every run. But, even though i was successful i always felt empty on the inside. I would always wonder what would happen if i pursued my dreams of becoming a member of the Military. Then when i was 19 Years old on a seemingly normal run 2 Hessian fighters and a Gunboat disrupted my lane. I always kept it as my own rul to never give in against these cowards so i fought. I managed to down both fughters and cripple the Gunboat's port engine before the damage to my ship became too great. This was right before my 20th Birthday.

After about a month of travel i made it back to Berlin in a small shuttle and decided that was probably a sign to rethink what to do with my life. As i was walking home I saw the old Military Port i would watch as a child and thats when it struck me, The Military why didnt i think of it before. After a few years of getting back in shape i applied and went through their flight training. After 2 years of fighter/bomber training i decided i would enroll in a class that taught how to command a ship of multiple crew members. After about 3 years in that i was also qualified to command ships with multiple crew members flying them. I have recieved high marks on all my field of study in naval warfare and combat. If you are interested in the Military history of my family my grand-uncle, Terrance Verdon was a cruiser commander and was K.I.A. against a battlegroup of Liberty ships.

Danke for the extra time you took with this application,
Drake Verdon

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Korny - 03-25-2010

' Wrote:Leon Wakes up to a knock on the door. He walks over and opens it. There is a man in a Leutnant Uniform. He salutes and the Leutnant hands him four folders. "Command wants you to review these pilots and give recommendations." He walked over to his desk and sat down. He knew it was going to be a long night.

Danke,

Oh Ja, I'm sorry for this. But alright, here some more information about my capabilities:

Like I said, my father taught me a lot about flying, tactical fighting and the military itself. He was very strict to me, but that was what I needed. Today, I'm a disciplined young man. The long day's of learning, were worth it.

Some of my greatest strengths are my flying skills, my self-confidence and of course, my discipline. It's also my will to follow and fulfill all of the Gott Kanzler's orders. Beside that, I'm definatly a man who's able to work in a team.

But like any other human, I got weaknesses, too. Sometimes, I get worked up about something. If that's the case, I'm a bit too focused on something. I am also a perfectionist, to be honest. But I'm already working on those things.

If you need any more specific information, please let me know. Danke for your time Herr.

Gruesse, Herr Fischer.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malenka - 03-25-2010

Guten Tag herr,

I apologise for my application, that it has not been complete.

You wanted to know about my prior flight experiences and education.

I have been flying my father's Wraith since my 8th year. At the age of 12 I learned to pilot a gunboat. From my 7th year I have been attending the Elementary school of Hamburg. At 14, I moved to the Advance High school of New Berlin. At the age of 19 I finished the War and Peace collage of New Berlin, ranking the top 10.
I attended a boarding school in Frankfurt for expertise in capital ships and logistics.

That is all...