Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - splitterniko - 06-05-2022

Full name: Ferdinant Habsburg
Brief biography: He was a noble model student from the Fleet School who does his duty according to plan. He is familiar with battleships since he was a cadet at the Fleet School. After that he served as an Gunship captain at Daumann. Now he is ready to serve the empire better .
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: Multiple defense of New Berlin against Coalition as well as Pirates

Reasons for joining the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr
As a noble, it is an honor to fight for the Empire. However, since there are more and more enemies of the Empire, this is just another reason to join the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): German nativ speaker

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Indeed but with an German accent

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): I know that there was some wars (civil war , Kusari- Rheinland war , Nomand War) but im not Up to date I know the Story of Rheinland from the Basic game. an a bit from Discorvery but I do not know everything.

Link to your reports: None

Reason for joining?: Defense of the Rheinland and better communication. And flying alone with a BB is not very effective.

Your Discord Name: SplitterNiko#8233

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-06-2022

[Image: i7cKCjD.png]
Source: Schlachtschiff Kaiserstolz
Encryption: port RM-HC-R8C-RU7T-EMT
Submitter: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Recipant: Habsburg, Ferdinant
Subject: Re: Bewerbung

Guten Tag Herr Habsburg.

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it. Carry out your duties as you have to date, and you will no doubt bring yourself much honor!

You are hereby requested and required to report to the Rheinwehr Hauptamt für Kriegsdiensteinschreibung, Planet New Berlin for training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers' instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Flieger, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Erzherzog zu Stuttgart
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Governor of Stuttgart
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: BAksLYE.png]

[Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: wiRFMon.png][Image: 8RPoviU.png][Image: KYfAb4n.png]
[Image: Ij54zUW.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: 7yZQdYJ.png][Image: qVTaQC8.png]
[Image: PJbIVIR.png][Image: UQOX2sY.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png]
[Image: oA6Os31.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Darth_Viking - 06-17-2022

Full name: Franz Amberger
Brief biography: Born on New Berlin an participated on a job as spaceship mechanic on the Spaceport. but He wanted always to fly so he learnd flying on scrapped ships he had restored
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: none

After getting a chance to work on a RM Fighter he talked to the Pilot and get very interested to join the Rheinland Military as Pilot to serve

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Born in Germany

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: yes

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): not really but i am willing to learn

Link to your reports: none

Reason for joining?: I have a Mate in RM and i am in Reallife a Soldier too so i think obvious reasons

Your Discord Name: Darth_Viking#1809

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-17-2022

Submitter: Admiral Franz Bäke
Recipant: Franz Amberger

Guten Tag Herr Amberger.

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it. Carry out your duties as you have to date, and you will no doubt bring yourself much honor!

You are hereby requested and required to report to the Rheinwehr Hauptamt für Kriegsdiensteinschreibung, Planet New Berlin for training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers' instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Flieger, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Franz Bäke
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - BobMacaroni - 06-22-2022

Full name: Jurgen Schmidt
Brief biography: Born on planet Hamburg, Jurgen was fathered by a mechanic. Once he became old enough to serve the Rheinland Military, Jurgen took part in various missions. He was transferred to a Donau, and has since been climbing the ranks.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: Many fights against the Corsairs, Coalition, and some Hessians occasionally. Aswell as defeating enemies while outnumbered.

My father has served Rheinland great, and so has my grandfather. Now, I shall serve it even greater!

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Not much, but I know some phrases

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: English is my native language

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): ***From my understanding, the ongoing Corsair issue in Munich, and lots and lots of destability and unlawfuls.

Link to your reports: None

Reason for joining?: Rheinland for me was always an incredibly interesting house, and I have always wanted to play as them

Your Discord Name: BobMacaroni#9014

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-23-2022

Recipant: Jurgen Schmidt

Guten Tag Herr Schmidt.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Franz Bäke

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Promotion Center - Gabriel - 06-24-2022

Full name: Walter Neumann
Brief biography: From a trader family from New Berlin that gone bankrupt when father's ship got intercepted by Hessians, father killed in process, mother needed to overwoork to pay bills, she ended diyng too early, now that Walter has age, time haas come to carve his road on life.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: None

Revenge of the pirates thatt not only took the life of his father but to prevent same fate keep falling on backs of other fellow Rheinlanders.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): 0

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Only the battles with unlawfuls.

Link to your reports: none

Reason for joining?: Friends made my mind to join

Your Discord Name: Nigga please !!!

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-24-2022

Recipant: Walter Neumann

Guten Tag Herr Neumann.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Franz Bäke, Erzherzog zu Hamburg
Governor of Hamburg
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: Hx9OxKe.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kalhmera - 06-24-2022

Quelle: Schlachtschiff K.K.S. Dresden, New Berlin, Planet New Berlin
Von: Hauptmann Katilin Wietor
An: Rheinland Military
Gegenstand: Application
Verschlüsselung: RM-SF-04-SOF-A441

Guten Tag,

I have heard the call of the Rheinland Military, and I come with my application with the hopes of being accepted. I am eager and ready to serve.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Hauptmann Katilin Wietor,
Schlachtschiff KKS-Dresden

Anlagen:

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-24-2022

Recipant: Katilin Wietor

Guten Tag Frau Wietor.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Oberleutnant, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Franz Bäke, Erzherzog zu Hamburg
Governor of Hamburg
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: Hx9OxKe.png]