Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - papipo22 - 10-19-2022

Recruit Hans Galland to the Rheinwehr kommandantur

Full name: Hans Galland
Brief biography: New recruit coming from a proud Rhenan military family of French ancestry, made his early career flying for the Rheinland police force, but with the current tensions, once again the opportunity to defand the Vaterland present itself, now aspiring to follow in his father's footsteps who fought the brotherhood. With the strong desire to serve and protect das Vaterland.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: not yet
Reasons for joining the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr

To make the fatherland safe and proud

German knowledge level will not affect your application): nein

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Ja

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Eradicate nomads remnants. Keep an eye on Liberty: si vis pacem, para bellum. keep pressure on the pirate scums (red hessians, corsairs...).

Link to your reports: n/a

Reason for joining?: Learn RP, team work

Your Discord Name: working on it

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 11-01-2022

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Neu Berlin, Kaiserreich Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R8C-RU7T-EMT
Submitter: Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen
Recipant: Herr Misha Tynianov, Herr Hans Galland
Subject: Re: Bewerbung

Guten Tag Herr Galland und Herr Tynianov,

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and after review of your test scores and interview process, and has decided to DENY it.
You are hereby invited to join our Offiziere in the Soldatenstube, Planet New Berlin for prior training and teaching to learn to write Einsatzberichte.
You are free to re-apply at a later date.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Barrier - 12-07-2022

Full name: ***Elias Beist***
Brief biography: ***After an extended leave of absence due to the execution of his family's will, Gefreiter Beist is going back to the brotherhood he knew well (though likely at a reduced rank).***
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: ***Herr Beist has encountered a number of smugglers and other unsavory characters during his service. He has also ran into terrorist group members of the Hessians and the Bundschuh. He has also encountered the shadowy vessels of The Wild, although he was ordered to purge this encounter from memory.***

After the execution of his family's estate and the poor fit with civilian contractors, Beist decided to go back into the military environment he knew well. Despite the lower pay and less potential opportunities, he believes that there's still a place for him in the Military. He hopes that his previous service record will put him on a fast track to promotion, and in the meantime he will gladly take on the role of "flügelmann" to the greener new recruits. And as usual, there are contacts to be made within the military, and serve as one to those members of the commercial apparatus who would like to avoid the red tape...

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): ***Basic, so can pepper my speech as necessary. Would be nice to refresh a few terms.***

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: ***Yes.***

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): ***As far as I can see based on reading the treaties, there are three major areas of potential conflict where a RM presence may be beneficial:
- in the shared systems with Liberty and Kusari. As with any recent post-war borders, tensions will likely remain high, and RM personnel will need to be on guard against inciting measures of criminals and unscrupulous traders who pretend that an offense has been committed by the other side. In relation to this, transit of ships affiliated with these entities will need to be watched, but not closely enough to give offense and potentially reduce trade relations.
- in a similar vein to the above, careful attention must be given to locations of recent republican/imperial conflict. Parties on both sides must main professionalism and attempt to work together whenever possible in order to resist mutual enemies of Rhineland. In more general terms, a fostering of renewed long-term partnership between the services is of paramount importance.
- the last point remains the same as always, and this is the steady security of controlled systems from incursion of enemies, such as the Hessians, Bundschuh, and the Wild. Investigating suspicious activity of unaffiliated vessels likely remains important to fostering the smooth operation of the commodities trade.

Link to your reports: ***n/a***

Reason for joining?: ***Resurrecting an old character (I feel that I can tell a better story than creating someone brand new). I've also always liked the Rheinland aesthetic and storyline in the original game, so always glad to be part of it on Discovery.***

Your Discord Name: ***Barrier#3345***

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 12-07-2022

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Neu Berlin, Kaiserreich Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R8C-RU7T-EMT
Submitter: Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipant: Elias Beist
Subject: Re: Bewerbung

Guten Tag herr Elias Beist,

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application. I have also reviewed your previous record and duty within the Rheinwehr. Based on these two criteria we are RESTORING your rank and position within the Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr.

Since much has changed since your leave of absence, you are hereby requested and required to report to the Oberleutnant Traudel Habermeyer, Planet New Berlin for re-training and protocol refresher. Listen to her instructions closely and attentively and she will bring you up to speed.

As your previous rank on record of Gefreiter is no longer in use I am granting you the nearest current equivalent - Bootsmann. You are provided this rank conditionally and will keep it should Oberleutnant Habermeyer sign off on your competency within the modern Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr during your joint patrols and re-training.

Welcome back, Bootsmann Elias Beist.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: img]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Reinhilde W. Siegel - 01-20-2023

Full name: Reinhilde W. Siegel
Brief biography: Neural Net link
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: N/A.

Rheinwehr is the logical place for me to be. I am yet too young to retire and don't see myself in any other line of service - regardless of colors, banners and my convictions.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Token knowledge of some basic words and phrases.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): For the most part, it is occassional clashes with unlawfuls within the House, all major outside conflicts are, for now, over.

Link to your reports: None.

Reason for joining?: I was invited, initially, but eventually decided to take it seriously and put effort into the character.

Your Discord Name: Schteyner#7729

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - [MHS] - 01-20-2023

► Full name: riza pasha
► Brief biography: Born in a powerful military family and interested in fighting and family customs to maintain the authority of the society
► Age: 24
► Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: along time was in Munich system with my Bismarck dreadnought and Donau cruiser and helped and defended Rheinlands society against enemies like Corsairs and UNs/// joining some raid to Xi and some defend against them in Munich system( in all of them we won and i could destroy from them) /// joining the siege in Frankfurt and near 15-20 hours i was there and helped other RM players and etc...
Reasons for joining the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr:
i want to be an official RMs memeber to perform my duties as a dreadnought pilot effectively and purposefully and help the best Military in game

► German knowledge level will not affect your application): just some words
► Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server? its moderate
► Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): For the most part, it is occassional clashes with unlawfuls within the House, all major outside conflicts are, for now, over.
► Link to your reports: None
► Reason for joining? i want to be an official RMs memeber to perform my duties as a dreadnought pilot effectively and purposefully and help the best Military in game
► Your Discord Name: MHS#0472

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 01-22-2023

[Image: z0hn0tD.png]
Source: #Redacted#
Encryption: port RM-OKW-R8C-RU7T-EMT
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Admiral Mechthild von Herzsprung
Recipient: Reinhilde. W. Siegel, Riza Pasha
Subject: Applications

Meine Herrschaften,

your applications have been reviewed.

Siegel - ACCEPTED. You are assigned to the main fleet. Relocate to the Hauptquartier on Neu Berlin for further orders and your next assignment. For the time being you will operate under the temporary probation rank of Flieger. According to your career so far adjustments to that will follow in a timely fashion.

Pasha - PENDING. Your application is on hold for the time being. A few irregularities have to be ironed out before a decision can be made. Report to the Hauptquartier for further instructions. An officer will take it from there.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Mechthild von Herzsprung, Erzherzogin zu Thüringen
Governor of Thuringia
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: Hx9OxKe.png]

[Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png]
[Image: 3OmrFnX.png][Image: Ij54zUW.png][Image: tfMtFht.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Geno - 01-24-2023

Full name: Voigt, Frieda
Brief biography: Frieda Voigt is a young fraulein of Stuttgart origins, left off to fend for herself with her beloved older sister Liliane after the sudden and unexpected loss of their parents at the hands of an escalated Rote Hessen dispute eleven years after the hostile Nomad takeover in 800 A.S., indicating that their unreasonably gaudy and moderately vast income came in fact from illicit sources and underworld deals. With no next of kin willing to assist their tragic fates after the discovery of their parents' ties to organized crime lords and Hessian warmongers, Liliane and her sister Frieda turned to the Rheinland government moments after the somber requiem of their parents in New Berlin for a full re-introduction in society, who gladly welcomed the sisters with open arms. Armed with the fear of turning into nothing but mocking echoes of her late parents, Liliane was the first to join the Rheinland Military at the age of 25, prompting Frieda herself to join in her sister's footsteps. This prompted the sisters to find joy in face of the overwhelming and unfair odds that life presents, making a habit out of taking life not for granted but with laughter and radiant smiles, with little to no time for worries or other such concerns. However this solar and inspiring mindset soon became short-lived; as Frieda was enduring the harsh conditions of the freezing and humid bootcamp training in New Berlin, Liliane was ultimately killed in action during the merciless war waged in Liberty, her final memento becoming but one of the many decaying and hollowed Valkyries, endlessly floating about near the Rheinland borders, her ship becoming completely indistinguishable from all the other men and women who died for guts and glory. With no opportunities to walk away from her fate, Frieda chose to fulfill her sister's wishes, and to ultimately live for what she had died for: peace and justice in Rheinland. After completion of her laws and regulations training, poorly passed by the skin of her teeth due to her unceremoniously unfocused and a heart-on-the-sleeve childish behavior, she was granted access to her first Banshee ship, which was later assigned as a wingman pilot to assist the Oberleutnant Traudel Habermeyer in her efforts.

Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: Deployed from the Kolleda thrice in the span of the last week, joined as a wingman to assist the Oberleutnant Traudel Habermeyer in her efforts against piracy and Corsair invasions over the Omegas and in Rheinland space.

"I've followed through the rigors in my Trainingslager years to follow in my sister's footsteps. And though she's no longer here, I absolutely cannot back down now. Rheinland needs justice, and I am here to deliver. Come hell or high water, I would be honored to join the pilotenkorps to follow through with whatever is asked of me."

OOC:

German knowledge level (will not affect your application): Absolutely none lmao. All my knowledge of German comes from me being the quickest alt-tabber in the wild west and Wolfenstein quotes.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Perhaps

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): To my knowledge and based on the fact that the House Military IDs have been strictly confined to their belonging territories and environs based on their ID engaging lines, the Hessians, Bundshuh and Wild players will still remain enemies of the state and are to be prosecuted on sight, though there is leniency to be given to Unioner players, who are to be treated on a different and individual case-to-case basis. Also there are border rules to follow in Hudson and Bering in their respective quadrants, peace treaties to follow, smugglers to report and prosecute within house-enforced space, and so on. Conflicts can and will start if the targeted players fail to comply with the laws too so I'll keep that in mind. There's also some GMG engaging rules I don't quite understand because Discovery is perfect and has no flaws whatsoever

Link to your reports: None worth talking about really. Just had a ship deleted to inappropriate naming during an event but it was well beyond four to five years ago.

Reason for joining?: Rheinland got a LOT of attention by the playerbase lately and I want to capitalize on it. Hopefully me logging RM will foment the masses into cooperating or having RP or having just some good ole fights, I'm down for literally anything as long as I can have fun while also following RP etiquette.

Your Discord Name: Kugel#0001 (subject to change due to my Nitro subscription being on the verge of expiring)

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 01-24-2023

[Image: z0hn0tD.png]
Source: #Redacted#
Encryption: port RM-OKW-R8C-RU7T-EMT
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Admiral Mechthild von Herzsprung
Recipient: Frieda Voigt
Subject: Application

Voigt,

your application has been reviewed.

It is hereby ACCEPTED. You are to be incorporated into the main fleet. Relocate to the Hauptquartier on Neu Berlin for proper registration and transfer related matters. As you have been working with one of our assets already and received a commendation this is to continue. Thus, you are assigned to Oberleutnant Habermeyer until further notice.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Mechthild von Herzsprung, Erzherzogin zu Thüringen
Governor of Thuringia
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: Hx9OxKe.png]

[Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png]
[Image: 3OmrFnX.png][Image: Ij54zUW.png][Image: tfMtFht.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kauket - 01-24-2023

Full name: Felix Ignatz Schwan Raven
Brief biography:

Born December 5th 775 A.S on Planet New Berlin, Ignatz lived an ordinary life but entitled life of familial wealth, attending the finest Universities for a higher education in aerospace engineering. During his youth, his ambitions rested upon earning the respect of his peers, dedicated to prove his worth to Rheinland. Such an ambition changed, when he reached an epiphany. To truly serve Rheinland, is to weed out the dissident and the hostile actors against the state. Working hard to create new tools and inventions meant nothing if there was no one left loyal to Rheinland. Upon completing his course, he immediately signed up to join the Military, being picked up by chance to be recruited into Intelligence work. Accepting the offer, he fully committed himself to serving Rheinland itself. Initially, his usual assignments were responding to and investigating mainland threats, occasionally assisting to mechanical failures as a member of a emergency response time. Over time, Command deecided to deploy operatives over the borders in an operation to undermine and retrieve hostile military intelligence. Ignatz, was one of these unfortunate souls to be sent out on a long undercover deployment, being usurped by another Rheinland Intelligence department aggressively usurping the bureaucratic efforts in new Government reforms. His mission was to assess Bretonian stability and operations, becoming the eyes and ears and the one to open up the portcullis into Bretonia should Rheinland make its move.

Over time, Ignatz had successfully integrating into Bretonian society under his new false identity, settling down with his newfound family with his wife, Naya Koyuki and daughter on Planet Cambridge. His streak of living his double life was a lucky one, but fell short when his wife, working for the Bretonian Police, accidentally caught on to one of the arranged pick up points in the Omegas. Forced to make a decision between his heart or mind, he went with the regrettable heartbreak of being forced to silence his beloved in discretion - to hold up his family values, setting up the crime scene to make it appear that it was the work of the Corsairs. Despite his effort to coverup to continue his classification operations, his trail was picked up on two years later, as cohesion began to fail within the Rheinland Central Command, causing miscommunication to unfold his position in Bretonia during the height of the Rheinland war. Command sought fit to redeploy him back to Rheinland to immediately redirect him to assist within the Sigma corridor after they considered his long time deployment as an unnecessary risk with little to no gain in the near future.

With the ever rising tensions back home and the faltering funds of government backing forced them to cut external operations. With such exhausted resources and manpower, the department was forced to focus on stabilizing Rheinland after Rheinland failed its ambitions in conquest. For the past twenty years, Ignatz had continued to tirelessly work for Rheinland to bolster his up retirement fund, hopefully to settle down more permanently with his new family on Planet New Berlin, after being forced to abandon the shattered family and his daughter on Cambridge...

Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr:

Collaborated with Rheinland Forces to retaliate off hostile invaders attacking the Capital and other core systems. Deployed in Omega-7 during the Bretonian incursions. Assisted against hostile appearances in Munich as of the recent sieges as an MND operative.

Requesting a transfer from the Bundesnachrichtendienst (Military Intelligence) due to department cost cuts from the Government, to transfer to the Rheinwehr Fleet. Previous experience held on serving on a Donau-class cruiser for 7+ years, active escort sorties, emergency mechanical maintenance response team member experience for 10+ years, and explosive ordinance handling training. My contract is not quite finished, and I am determined to serve the full time. Rheinland needs us. We cannot surrender to our foes. Glory to Rheinland.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application):
Okay?

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?:
No.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection):

Political dispute is active throughout the history of Rheinland.Historically, Rheinland's struggles primarily came from the mistreatment of workers with Kruger, etc, and political movements rose up in reaction to Liberty Corporations trickling into Rheinlands economy, taking up workers, profits, and dominating the farming market. Then, overtime, conflict with Kusari and GMG brewed once more from the ambitious moves from Rheinland Government to seize resources in the Sigmas. Then there was the Liberty war, Liberty planting a false flag operation of Rheinland illegally using alien technologies. Then another war within the Sigmas to fight over Saigon and for more control. In the Omegas, for a brief moment, clashes with Bretonia occurred - an official event for combat in o3-o7 was set up before - over resources and territory claims. For the most part, Rheinland barely survived the civil war - keeping up an unsteady peace with the other colonies with the occasional border friction. In current day Rheinland, trouble brews across the borders, the Hessians piling up more and more bodies for their bloody war, the Corsairs imperial threat looming over the Sigmas, and conflict is slowly boiling up within the Omegas.

Link to your reports: ?

Reason for joining?: for fun

Your Discord Name: I'm already in the Discord