Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Alexander Arnold - 02-15-2023

[Image: e8c60ec6a0856dcc1667a16582b9f935.png]
Source: New Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Martin Kaiser. CC: Kapitänleutnant Hans Klein
Subject: Application - amendment

Martin Kaiser.

Since denying your application there have been talks within the Rheinwehr, and I bring great news. In an unprecedented move, a high-ranking officer, Kapitänleutnant Hans Klein himself came forward with an interest to test your abilities and act as your mentor while you are in the regular Rheinland Military.

Needless to say, this is a great honor, Kapitänleutnant Hans Klein has full authority to decide when and if you are ready to join the Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr without a need for additional application. Good luck.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - [MHS] - 03-14-2023

Full name: Riza pasha
Brief biography: Born in a military family and interested in fighting and family customs to maintain the authority of the society
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: along time was in Munich system with my Bismarck dreadnought and Donau cruiser and helped and defended Rheinlands society against enemies like Corsairs and UNs/// joining some raid to Xi and some defend against them in Munich and NewBerlin systems( in all of them we won and i could destroy from them) /// joining the siege in Frankfurt and near 15-20 hours i was there and helped other RM players and etc...

Reasons for joining the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr
i want to be an official RMs memeber to perform my duties as a dreadnought pilot effectively and purposefully and help the best Military in game

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): just some words

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Not in high level but i can do it good enough

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): As i know nowadays RMs has conflict with Corsairs and other lawfuls.....but in past they had a war with Kusaries and etc

Link to your reports: None

Reason for joining?: i want to be an official RMs memeber to perform my duties as a dreadnought pilot effectively and purposefully and help the best Military in game

Your Discord Name: MHS#0472

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Alexander Arnold - 03-17-2023

[Image: e8c60ec6a0856dcc1667a16582b9f935.png]
Source: New Berlin
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Riza Pasha CC: Leutnant Jurgen Schmidt
Subject: Application

Riza Pasha.

Your application is too short for Rheinwehr's standard. We also do not hand out the command of Dreadnoughts to people without long experience!

Lucky for you, Leutnant Jurgen Schmidt has heard of you and has come forward to judge whether you can be part of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr. So you are to name your Rheinwehr ship Rizha.Pasha and report to Leutnant Jurgen Schmid for training. It will be his decision whether you get full acceptance and the rank of Flieger without a further application!

Good luck and listen well!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Igneel - 04-30-2023

Full name: Thorsten Marx
Brief biography: In the older days, when the nomads suddenly appeared and threatened us, Liberty was working on a secret project. My parents who worked for Liberty were against it, so my whole family was hunted and executed by them. I just barely escaped in a spaceship when it happened. Unfortunately they never told me what it was, before they died. Since then I swore my revenge on Liberty and became an outlaw pirate for many years. However when I was flying in the house of Rheinland I met Kapitan-Leutnant Gunter Kunrad. He made me an offer to better my life and fight for something worthwile in the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr. I accepted, but my hatred for Liberty will never fade, and one day I will have my revenge...
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: My encounter with Captain-Lieutenant Gunter Kunrad

a better life and no longer constantly on the run

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): i´m german

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: yes

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): our main enemy is the Corsairs and GMG is still considered a threat.

Link to your reports: none

Reason for joining?: Captain-Lieutenant Gunter Kunrad drew my attention to the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr

Your Discord Name: Igneel | Chris#4786

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Adam - 05-01-2023

Full name: Adam Brotmann
Brief biography: I grew up in New Berlin. My grandfather was a flying ace and always told me what feats he had accomplished. I was so impressed by his stories that I went straight to the academy after school and got trained. Now I am ready and want to continue my career at RM as a recruit.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: had none yet. I am a recruit.

I want to become a flying ace. I want to protect Rhineland and my family.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): German nativ speaker

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: of course

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): civil war, Kusari- Rheinland war, Nomand War

Link to your reports: No reports written.

Reason for joining?: I know Habsburg. He brought me to this game and now I want to join the same faction so I can join him and play side by side with him in RM.

Your Discord Name: Act4#1362

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - splitterniko - 05-02-2023

[Image: avatar_37793.png?dateline=1588512416]
Source: Schlachtschiff KKS-Greifenstein
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Konteradmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg, Herzog vom Fichtenwalde
Recipient: Thorsten Marx CC: Kapitänleutnant Gunter Kunrad
Subject: Application to the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr

Thorsten Marx.

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided Your application have been approved.
Carry out your duties as you have to date, and you will no doubt bring yourself much honor!
You are hereby ordered and required to report to the Rheinwehr Headquarters for War Service Enrollment, Planet New Berlin, for training and duty. There you will be assigned to Kapitänleutnant Gunter Kunrad - follow his instructions carefully and he will return you to base safe, sound and victorious. Good luck and welcome to the Rheinland Military.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Flieger, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Ferdinant von Habsburg
Konteradmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: LAZDpR1.png]
[Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png][Image: 3AgDGcb.png][Image: w78WINz.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: phOUJJO.png][Image: 7yZQdYJ.png][Image: beq428c.png][Image: e0DpjVU.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - splitterniko - 05-02-2023

Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Konteradmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg, Herzog vom Fichtenwalde
Recipient: Adam Brotmann

Adam Brotmann.

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided Your application have been approved.
Carry out your duties as you have to date, and you will no doubt bring yourself much honor!
You are hereby ordered and required to report to the Rheinwehr Headquarters for War Service Enrollment, Planet New Berlin, for training and duty. There you will be assigned to Konteradmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg - follow his instructions carefully and he will return you to base safe, sound and victorious. Good luck and welcome to the Rheinland Military.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Flieger, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Ferdinant von Habsburg
[Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png][Image: 3AgDGcb.png][Image: w78WINz.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: phOUJJO.png][Image: 7yZQdYJ.png][Image: beq428c.png][Image: e0DpjVU.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Koalabaerr - 05-06-2023

Full name: Max Born
Brief biography: I grew up in New Berlin. My parents were simple workers. However, I always wanted to join the military. So I enlisted. I attended the academy and was trained as an officer. After the training I joined the regular troops. I worked my way up to gunboat captain. Now I want to join Rm to serve Rhineland better.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: several battles alongside the battleship KKS-Greifenstein against DTR

After having gone into battle side by side with RM several times, I would now like to join RM and support Habsburg.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): German nativ speaker

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Sure

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): civil war, Nomand War, Kusari- Rheinland war,Conflict with DTR

Link to your reports: No reports written.

Reason for joining?: I would like to join to be part of it. I know Hapsburg and fly around with him when I play anyway, so I would like to play with him in the same faction as well.

Your Discord Name: the_koalabaer#7184

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - splitterniko - 05-06-2023

Recipient: Max Born

Max Born.

You are hereby ordered and required to report to the Rheinwehr Headquarters for War Service Enrollment, Planet New Berlin, for training and duty. There you will be assigned to Konteradmiral Ferdinant von Habsburg - follow his instructions carefully and he will return you to base safe, sound and victorious. Good luck and welcome to the Rheinland Military.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Ferdinant von Habsburg

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kustien - 05-17-2023

Full name: Mathias Baum
Brief biography: I have always had a passion for maritime operations and a profound respect for the naval forces. The Reinland Navy, renowned for its commitment and national security .Represents an ideal platform for me to fulfill my career aspirations.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr:Not yet

Be a part of Reinland military

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): exists

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Yes

Link to your reports: None

Reason for joining?: I want to be in offical RM to improve my skill as crusier player

Your Discord Name: Kustien#1290