Discovery Gaming Community
Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store (/showthread.php?tid=109907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 03-20-2016

[Image: KellyCarrington1-MichaelaSchaumlfer-Inco...aa09a8.png]

To: Thomas Priestland
Subject: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten tag herr Priestland,

From the paperwork you have provided me I see that you and Krüger Mineralien don't see eye to eye. With that said, tell me why should I grant you access to Reutlingen Storage Facility if you no other Krüger station has? If you do what to dock here you should improve your standings with Krüger Mineralien. Only then will you be granted docking access.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Administrator of Reutlingen Storage Facility, Michaela Schäfer

[Image: EndOfTransmission_zps9863542e.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Fhloston Paradise - 03-20-2016

Incoming Transmission

To: Reutlingen Storage Facility - Omega-7

Dear Michaela Schäfer,

Although you are correct in that my standings with Kruger Mineralien could use some improvement, I would like to point out that I am completely neutral in regards to the company and have never once been in trouble with either the company or Rhineland. I have a clear record. I believe that if I could be granted access my relationship with Kruger would surely improve. This could be a very beneficial and amicable relationship. If you would reconsider, or perhaps entertain the idea by asking follow up questions I would be more than happy to oblige.

Sincerely,
Thomas Priestland

Transmission Terminated

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Master Smith - 03-26-2016

[Image: Logo_zps44755482.png]

Your Full Name: Herbert von Markovitz
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Ship's Call Sign: Markovit[z],Eladwen
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proof of your ID and IFF: Markovit[z] ID,Markovit[z] IFF,Eladwen ID,Eladwen IFF

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Markovit[z] reputation,Eladwen reputation

Your Reason(s) for Applying: To do what we do best,haul ore and make a profit out of it.

Proof of the Transaction: Markovit[z],Eladwen

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Christian - 06-10-2016

Your Full Name:
Christian Cremer

Your Ship's Call Sign:
Kaliber

Proof of your ID and IFF:
Kruger Minerals ID http://i.imgur.com/USUxtIO.jpg

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien:
Friendly http://imgur.com/BZtFnko

Your Reason(s) for Applying:
Money Making and Help Kruger to get Stronger

Proof of the Transaction: http://i.imgur.com/q0dYzmQ.jpg

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 06-13-2016

To: Thomas Priestland

Guten tag herr Priestland,

I understand that you have a clear record and that you are an upstanding and law abiding citizen of Bretonia, but that doesn't change the fact our companies are not at best of heart. I would guess you are an employee of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing from the visual screens you have sent us, our own Kruger transports can't dock on any of your stations. There would be a conflict of interest by allowing you docking rights on Reutlingen, not to mention putting my self in the crosshair of the Kruger Directors, something I wouldn't like doing.

But I do have a few good words for you. Last I heard there have been some talks between Krüger and BMM representatives. A cold wind between our companies might pass sooner than you think.

Until then send me your bank account details so that I can forwarded you back your credits. Check back with us once the relations between Krüger and BMM have improved.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 06-13-2016

To: Herbert von Markovitz

Guten tag herr Markovitz,

Your papers and transponder for the ship with call sign Eladwen are in order and I have approved docking request for it to Reutlingen Storage Facility. However from the visuals you have sent me the ship with call sign Markovit[z] has a bad standing with Krüger Mineralien and will not be docking on Reutlingen. I have forwarded the docking fee for it back to Markovit[z].

Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

To: Christian Cremer

Guten tag herr Cremer,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship Kaliber to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - The Broken Bandits - 06-21-2016

[Image: hfWjvsM.png?2]

ID: Friedrich Landrecht
Subject: Docking permission on your station

Guten Tag,
My name is Friedrich Landrecht and I would like to ask for docking permission on your station. In the attachments you will be able to see your required informations.

Schönen Tag noch.

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - DonSam - 06-21-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Sender: Han Dolph

Your Full Name: Han Dolph

Your Ship's Call Sign: Frigate

Proof of your ID and IFF: Kruger ID

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Kruger ID

Your Reason(s) for Applying: I used to mine Silver ore with my Frigate miner ship and I noticed your Pob near the field so I want to join Kruger's family, if you are looking for a miner please let me know.

TRANSMISSION LOST

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 06-24-2016

To: Friedrich Landrecht of Republican Shipping

Guten tag herr Landrecht,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking access for your corporation's ships tagged with RES| identification protocols to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,