Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Quorg - 03-25-2009

' Wrote:Wait what, war of 1812 here, how are britain kusari?

Is this some american school education being rolled out here?

Hey, I take offense to that! :P
But to get back on topic, how about we just let the Privateers do their thing and the Hogosha/AFA do our thing?
Both are debatable in terms of RP, but you can't really rule out the possibility of either one.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - ugliestmoose - 03-25-2009

Well I'm glad I finally managed to coax a calm and reasonable argument out of you guys :D

I'm pretty new to Disco so I don't know what the KNF's numbers were before, so if you were successful at it before then I guess I have to give you props for that.

Just do me one favor...don't pirate my IMG trader please? Thanks ;)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Benjamin - 03-25-2009

It just seems like they're there to shoot BAF. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that feels like that should be KNF's job, and it would require a fairly severe overhauling of the factions' remits for it to become AFA or Hogosha duties. From my perspective, it reads like the players just want to go to Leeds and do some PvP, and the other aspects have to fit around that.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dieter Schprokets - 03-25-2009

' Wrote:It just seems like they're there to shoot BAF. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that feels like that should be KNF's job, and it would require a fairly severe overhauling of the factions' remits for it to become AFA or Hogosha duties. From my perspective, it reads like the players just want to go to Leeds and do some PvP, and the other aspects have to fit around that.

I go to the Taus and Leeds in my KNF to test you boys out. Why train you in Salisbury when I got a perfectly servicable Chim?

Same as with my MR.

Head spinning yet?

Who is Dieter?

Dieter is everyone. And no one...

Dieter is mwerte, locking his own threads. :P

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - GhostFace - 03-25-2009

Well all in all, you honestly got to say, War is war...fights WILL happen..and come on, it makes your time more interesting.

And for my perspective of the BAF, good job.

Tons of members, and I remember back when it was QCRF and UOG back when Mollys had the numbers and it was just brock, doug and you dieter, well at least the names I remember.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - mjolnir - 03-25-2009

' Wrote:I find it funny, BAF get's a decent ship (Templar is great.), and Kusari complains because they're Chimera's (which have the same turning speed as a Paladin) Can't keep up with a skilled pilot.

Seriously, Kusari, you need to get your head out of the clouds, stop complaining about our ships and learn how to counter them, and stop blaming the ships for every time you lose a battle. Have you ever thought that it's Pilot Skill that makes a ship good, and not a good ship that makes the pilot good?

You know who gave that Paladin the stats it has now? Yes me. I have been told by a few people including some BAF members that it might be too fast. Yet I don't think so I think it's perfectly fine. (and btw it turns faster than Chimaera as intended)

But yes if you start dodging and hugging your missile spamming GB everytime you loose your shield, yes it's quite unbeatable. In the same way as a Wyrm or even Chimaera that will hug the nearest base/capship everytime it looses shield will be unbeatable. Even the "sucky" KNF can do this "skilled pilot" tactic. So yes say that we just whine and we'll adopt your "advanced" tactic. Will make for awesomely interesting fights.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - bluntpencil2001 - 03-25-2009

' Wrote:But yes if you starting dodging and hugging your missile spamming GB everytime you loose your shield, yes it's quite unbeatable.

Quit whinging.

You attacked a Paladin and two gunboats in a Chimaera.

We didn't go looking for you, you came to us, and paid the price.

I don't complain when I run into superior forces and get beat, like when I ran into AFA and Hogosha earlier.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - mjolnir - 03-25-2009

Good next time I'll take my Wyrm and circle around you forever. Best I make some tea and get some magazines so that I don't get bored.

Btw which "price" did I pay? I killed one Paladin and left after your 1.5 hour long missile spam blasted off most of my guns.

' Wrote:Quit whinging.
I don't complain when I run into superior forces and get beat, like when I ran into AFA and Hogosha earlier.

Oh so that's why you used 6 pages to flame them AFA over and over with same arguments?

' Wrote:Good next time I'll take my Wyrm and circle around you forever. Best I make some tea and get some magazines so that I don't get bored.

Btw which "price" did I pay? I killed one Paladin and left after your 1.5 hour long missile spam blasted off most of my guns.
You lost. That was the price. Letting us continue with our thievery (Made over 30 million that run!).

You made a strategic error, then bitched OOC in system and local with your little // thingies.

Don't come complaining to us.

' Wrote:Oh so that's why you used 6 pages to flame them AFA over and over with same arguments?
I didn't flame when my gunboat got shot down. I thoroughly deserved that for making a mistake. Unlike yourself, my criticisms aren't based on the fact that I lost a fight.

And I wasn't flaming. It was tildomann throwing the bad language around.