Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - DeadHead - 06-29-2009

Nicolai caught the pistol, listened to command, spun in place and made a smiley face of bulletholes on picture, while having one hand behind the back. Returning empty pistol on the table before the commissar.
"Excuse me for clearing the clip, in marines they say that only way to do things is to do them right." He said, returning into his stance.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - bluntpencil2001 - 06-29-2009

"Show off."

The Commissar sat, nodding his head.

"Right, you better be half as good in a fighter as you are with trick-shooting..."

He chuckled a little and offered some more information,

"With your transfer, you will also receive an officer's commission. You'll start at the bottom, as a Sub-Lieutenant, but there's more potential for advancement there than as a Sergeant in the Marines."

He pointed to the door,

"Go suit up! That's a f*cking order!"

He laughed a little, quietly, after Zakharev left. Another dangerous bastard on the roster.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Lost - 06-29-2009

Seeing the Commisar's non-expression, Yakov exited the office, and sat in the waiting room outside the offices. He began reading the local news, which he found fastenating.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Lost - 06-30-2009

After re-submitting his application, Yakov's name finally rolled around on the appointment tab again. He again entered the Commisar's office.

"Sir, my request is simple, to serve the revolution. I am one of the few that heard the Admiral's address in space. I can see where the Revolution is going, I would much rather fight for it, than be consumed by it's flame. I ask you Sir, let me fly for the Revolution, for my people, and allow me to take due revenge on these capitalist pigs." He awaited with intensity, the response of the Commisar. He knew very well that His life could come to an end right here. He indeed feared it, but His resolve was certain...

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Strichev - 06-30-2009

Slavko Kolpa dreased in prison clothes stepped out of of crowded LPI transport. He quickly walked towards nearest building. Avoiding police patrols he climbed into wentilation shaft and cravled toward opening above SCRA office.Carefuly he opend cover and hoping that Commisar wont kill him on sight jumped on his desk and shuoted "Dont shoot comrade i just want to join the revolution".

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Strichev - 07-01-2009

But Commisar wasnt there. So he sat on uncomfortable metal chair and waited.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - cal823 - 07-04-2009

A tall man, wounded and bleeding barged into the recruitment office. A young guard started towards him, but backed away after recieving a menacing glare from the man. The man stepped briskly towards the front desk, and slammed a sheet of paper and a handfull of Rheinland Miltary Dogtags onto the desk, before sitting down on a metal chair, staring forward from underneath his dark hair.

[
Quote:Application for the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Name: Ivan Petrov
DOB: Unkown
Approx. Age: 29
About Myself: For as long as I can remember, I have been a slave. I was taken at an early age, when Corsairs attacked a transport ship me and others loyal to the revolution were travelling on. I do not remember the where or how, but I do know most of the others were killed, and a few of us taken as slaves. One of the other survivors, who was a member of the Sirius Coalition Marines, taught me much about my heritage as a member of the revolution. He told me I was born on Volgograd, and told me of the war, the alliance scum, and the glorious peoples revolution. I endured years of slavery, thinking always of ways to escape, dreaming always of one day returning, to join the revolution. Escape, however, was impossible, as I was used as a slave on the Corsair's home planet. One day, however, my "owners" decided to sell me, to a corsair transport captain. This corsair put me to work as a loader, helping to carry crates of supplies and goods onto his transport. On my first trip on the transport, I decided this would be my chance. I waited for an opportunity to present itself, and stole a handgun from one of the supply crates, as well as several grenades. I used these to kill the crew, and commandeered the ship, heading towards this system. I was stopped by Rheinland Gunboat, which docked with my transport, which due to my use of grenades to kill the Corairs, was in bad shape. The boarding party consisted of a large portion of the crew, expecting to meet Corsairs. I slipped past them onto the gunboat, booby trapping the transports airlock with my last grenades, and then decoupled the two ships. I then had a sort of......celebration, involving the remaining crew, an automatic rifle, and a combat knife. I flew the Gunboat here and surrendered it. I am here to join the Revolution

Coalition Recruitment Thread - X-Lancer - 07-06-2009

"Mayd... Mayday...!"
*A heavily damaged Rhino flys in to Omega 52, sending out a very weak SOS signal, the crews of Zhukovsky Station opens the emergency dry dock.*
"I am going to crash, garhhhh"
*the Rhino crashlanding into the dry dock, but the young pilot seems still alive, the medics held the pilot into the hospital on the station*
"where am i?" the pilot said.
"you are in a station that's builded by Coalition" the medic said
"ok, good, i came to the right place, i assume you speak the truth that is" the young man gets up, asked "where is the recruitment office?" "it's at the east end of the base, it's at the end of the hall outside, but what are you going to do? you are heavily wounded." the nurse said. "my would does not matter, and please do not stop me from going there" the young man painfully get out of the bed and slowly walk towards the recruitment office, the nurse did nothing as she sees the power of will in his eyes.

*the young man knocks on the office's door, and the door opens as he expected and he salutes to the recruiter*
"greetings, Mr, i am here to enlist for the Coalition fleet, here is my application form with my personal backgrounds"
*he pulls out a form that he has written during the escape, it's been lightly damaged because of the crash landing, but it's still readable*

Quote:My name is Qiwei, age 21,was a fellow citizen of Liberty, works hard and doing a pretty good job in a Software company, until one day, i was held up by LPI, they interview me and collect my personall profile, i don't know what happend, i hoped it's the end of it, but it's only the beginning of the big mess, i was accuse of handing out secret military information to the enemy, but i didn't do anything, i keep seeing agents with guns in their pocket following me on the street; at that moment i know, i have to leave, leave this sector Sirius, leave the control zone of government, i start running, towards the starport, the agents also keeping up, they are trying to arrest me and possibly kill me, i get to the Starport and stole Software company's Rhino, i launched to space with hope, but my hope is short lived, a full squad of LPI fighter is already expecting me at the orbit of Manhattan, i put full power on my engine and thruster, escaped from the fighter squadron, but the ship took some shots from their guns, and some pipes our leaking, lucky that pipes is only matters to the cargo hold, not life threatening, i escape towards Bretonia, because i heard there is a place called Omega-52 and that's the system of an rebellion army, and Bretonia is the shortest route to there. Unfortunately, Liberty use their diplomats channal, contacted Bretonia government to shoot my ships down, otherwise is consider offering protection for the Liberty spy, Bretonia does not want any troubles from Liberty, so they send out fighter squadrons to intercept me, luckly, they seem to only sent out some rookis, did not hit the critical part of my Rhino, and i escaped with a "full of bullet holes" Rhino, then finally with hope, i head for the legendary Omega-52.

I've seen the bloody dirty side of governments, i want it to change, and joining the Coalition seems to be the only chance of doing that, even not changing it by much, but at least i am doing the right thing for my life, even if it means my life would be short-lived.

Recruiter, if you have any test, any question, bring it on! I will answer all your questions and pass all the test, no matter physical test or mental test, i am prepared for it!

*he salutes again, walks out, and waiting for respond from the recruiter*

//Re-writed and edited

Coalition Recruitment Thread - X-Lancer - 07-08-2009

*Qiwei did not heard any respond, he knocks on the door"asked "Sir?"

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Strichev - 07-08-2009

Commisars office became croeded as two more pilots waited."Where is Commisar?" Slavko asked one of them.But none knew ansver to his qestion.