Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dmitry - 12-02-2009

Moustached dark-skinned man in a coat is making his way through the crowd of hurrying about their business people. Cloudy raining morning. First day of winter on Denver. Migratory birds flew south toward the ocean, the plants went into hibernation, nature was silent in anticipation of cold weather. But not people. Thousands of them vainly hurrying in the morning rush hour. Such different in near, but so identical in common..
Meanwhile, a man broke through the crowd and walked to the old red brick building, signed "LPI affiliate." He pushed aside a big steel door and came in. He left his coat in the cloakroom and asked a butler woman, where he can register as a recruit. "Climb up on the second floor, then turn right, walk to the end of the corridor, where you will see a large steel door. Go through it. There will be dutyman, ask him", she said. Having done all this, man came to a brightly litted hall with many posters, advertising donuts. Opposite to him stood a man in the form of police. Haughtily looked askance at the newcomer, he said, "What do you need?"
-I'm here because I'm going to be a police recruit, can't you help me with that somehow?
-Hah, you go to -that- room. - dutyman pointed his finger on a door in a middle of the hall. - There you will find a computer, turn it on and full a profile in there..
Man turned, took a few steps and walked through the door pointed by dutyman. He came in a small room with a lone standing computer. The man sat on a chair in front computer and turned it on.
Next is the outline of his profile

Name: Bryan Myirikk

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 176,8 lbs

Previous jobs: Last 5 years I worked as orbital taxi driver, transporting people and goods in Colorado

Qualifications: superconductor structures engineer, graduate of Denver School of Business, graduate of Denver Citizen Flight School

Brief Biography: I was born in 817 AS on planet Denver. My mother was a teacher in school, and my father was a clerk. Normal middle-class family, nothing interesting about my chidhood to say.. After finishing school I went to the University of Solid State Physics, there successfully studied and earned a bachelor's degree. However, I was surprised to realise that in modern conditions graduate with that kind of specialty can not find work, so I graduated business school and tried to start my business. I rented a room and opened a small cafe, which is not particularly popular. After several years of intense struggle with the financial balance, I was forced to sell cafe. With the money I got from selling I was able to realize my old dream of space flight - I graduated a flight school and acquired a loan civilian shuttle. I was 27 years old. I plunged my head into a new job, but it did not bring much profit, most of money were spent on loan repayments. During this time I couldn't ignore the growing threat of cosmic crime, because time after time I encountered gangs of Liberty Rogies, Xenos and Lane Hakers.. And over the years they haven't became smaller .. Meanwhile, the work of a taxi driver pretty bored to me and I decided to try myself in other activities. Service in the police was always been considered in my family as honorable and respected, so that is a reason why I'm here..

Reasons for joining: I decided to change my life to better side, and still be something useful for society. The problem of organized crime is worries me, and I want to take part in its removal. Furthermore, I believe that police service is a sacred duty and I will be proud to carry it..

5kyp3 protocol ID: Sinxrofazotroncheg

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Boss - 12-05-2009

' Wrote:Chris Hovenfield looked around at the cheap recruitment office, something he didn't expect from a corporation. He waited in line for 2 hours before finally being able to talk to the recruitment officer. The 19 year old literally towered the tiny man at 6 feet, weighing no more than 80 kilos.

Chris reminisced to the wonderful times in high school, and his one year in college. He didn't regret having failed the Xeno Nomad studies at the Berkeley University in California. In fact he went as far as to deliberately fail the course so that his snotty nosed scientist parents would give up their dreams of him become just like them. He just wanted simple life. There were the good guys, and the bad guys. He wanted to be the good guy.

As he walked out of the office, he suddenly remembered he had forgotten to insert his 5kyp3 protocol, and once again he found himself standing (this time for 8 hours) in the line.

' Wrote:Moustached dark-skinned man in a coat is making his way through the crowd of hurrying about their business people. Cloudy raining morning. First day of winter on Denver. Migratory birds flew south toward the ocean, the plants went into hibernation, nature was silent in anticipation of cold weather. But not people. Thousands of them vainly hurrying in the morning rush hour. Such different in near, but so identical in common..
Meanwhile, a man broke through the crowd and walked to the old red brick building, signed "LPI affiliate." He pushed aside a big steel door and came in. He left his coat in the cloakroom and asked a butler woman, where he can register as a recruit. "Climb up on the second floor, then turn right, walk to the end of the corridor, where you will see a large steel door. Go through it. There will be dutyman, ask him", she said. Having done all this, man came to a brightly litted hall with many posters, advertising donuts. Opposite to him stood a man in the form of police. Haughtily looked askance at the newcomer, he said, "What do you need?"
-I'm here because I'm going to be a police recruit, can't you help me with that somehow?
-Hah, you go to -that- room. - dutyman pointed his finger on a door in a middle of the hall. - There you will find a computer, turn it on and full a profile in there..
Man turned, took a few steps and walked through the door pointed by dutyman. He came in a small room with a lone standing computer. The man sat on a chair in front computer and turned it on.
Next is the outline of his profile

Name: Bryan Myirikk

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 176,8 lbs

Previous jobs: Last 5 years I worked as orbital taxi driver, transporting people and goods in Colorado

Qualifications: superconductor structures engineer, graduate of Denver School of Business, graduate of Denver Citizen Flight School

Brief Biography: I was born in 817 AS on planet Denver. My mother was a teacher in school, and my father was a clerk. Normal middle-class family, nothing interesting about my chidhood to say.. After finishing school I went to the University of Solid State Physics, there successfully studied and earned a bachelor's degree. However, I was surprised to realise that in modern conditions graduate with that kind of specialty can not find work, so I graduated business school and tried to start my business. I rented a room and opened a small cafe, which is not particularly popular. After several years of intense struggle with the financial balance, I was forced to sell cafe. With the money I got from selling I was able to realize my old dream of space flight - I graduated a flight school and acquired a loan civilian shuttle. I was 27 years old. I plunged my head into a new job, but it did not bring much profit, most of money were spent on loan repayments. During this time I couldn't ignore the growing threat of cosmic crime, because time after time I encountered gangs of Liberty Rogies, Xenos and Lane Hakers.. And over the years they haven't became smaller .. Meanwhile, the work of a taxi driver pretty bored to me and I decided to try myself in other activities. Service in the police was always been considered in my family as honorable and respected, so that is a reason why I'm here..

Reasons for joining: I decided to change my life to better side, and still be something useful for society. The problem of organized crime is worries me, and I want to take part in its removal. Furthermore, I believe that police service is a sacred duty and I will be proud to carry it..

5kyp3 protocol ID: Sinxrofazotroncheg

Get both of yer bums in Patriots. We'll get your 5kyp3 data processed shortly.

Approved and Approved

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Sinister.Galek - 01-01-2010

Name: John Perot

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 200 lbs

Previous Jobs: Deep Space Engineering Security Officer

Qualifications: Corporate Security Training

Brief Biography: My name is John Perot, born and raised on none other than Planet Manhattan. I hail from a middle income family, and decided to pursue a career in security. I have worked at DSE for 6 Years.

Reasons for Joining: After spending 6 years at DSE Security, I decided that I would like to do more than protect more than interests of the Corporation and that of my own. I hope to serve my Community effectively, and through that, serve my Country.

Thank you Sir.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Boss - 01-01-2010

' Wrote:Name: John Perot

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 200 lbs

Previous Jobs: Deep Space Engineering Security Officer

Qualifications: Corporate Security Training

Brief Biography: My name is John Perot, born and raised on none other than Planet Manhattan. I hail from a middle income family, and decided to pursue a career in security. I have worked at DSE for 6 Years.

Reasons for Joining: After spending 6 years at DSE Security, I decided that I would like to do more than protect more than interests of the Corporation and that of my own. I hope to serve my Community effectively, and through that, serve my Country.

Thank you Sir.

"We need more kids like you that want to serve and do well at it. You're in, but we need your 5ykp3 protocol first so we can add you to the shared files."

APPROVED.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Sinister.Galek - 01-01-2010

Understood Sir, 5ykp3 Protocol is dragonflame93.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - AirAce - 01-13-2010

Name: Dan Renolds

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 150 lbs
Previous Jobs: Freight Transporter, Security Guard Norfolk Shipyard, Rescue Pilot for Downed Pilots,

Qualifications: Was a member of the White Tigers Faction

Brief Biography: Born Planet Manhattan Went to University of Manhattan for 3 years Graduated. Worked as a Security Guard at Norfolk ShipYard, Traded cargo between Britonia and Liberty, Joined the White Tigers and fought with them for 2 years.

Reasons for Joining: To keep Liberty Safe for all Citizens. Traders, And Civilans, To stop the Smuggling of Controband and to Stop any trade ships from the Rhinland Systems.

Signed Dan Renolds

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Eisenmann - 01-14-2010

Name: Cole Tyrone

DOB: July 9th, 787 A.S., Freighter “Isabel” in New York system

Height: 179 cm/5?87”

Weight: 82 kg/181 lb

Previous Jobs: Crewman/Tech-Officer/1st Officer on Freighter “Isabel”; Used every legal opportunity to make money as a civilian (mining, transportation, fighting off unlawfuls)

Qualifications: many hours in simulator-training on various ships/ship classes (from light fighter to gunboat); basic flight school degree; master’s degrees in engineering and a bachelors degree in physics; close-combat-training

Brief Biography: My mother, Samantha Tyrone, is captain of the independent freighter “Isabel”, transporting goods everywhere in Sirius (especially in Liberty and Bretonia). My father was Tech-Officer on the same ship till his early death in 809 A.S. One Year later, after finishing my engineering-degree, I took his position on the “Isabel”. 813 A.S. was the Year my mother promoted me to 1st Officer. This position was fulfilling for two years but then I realized that I am not (really) ready to command a vessel and its crew. In the last two years I travelled the systems of Sirius and searched for a place to learn how to lead and command.
Reasons for Joining: As mentioned above, I want to improve my leadership skills. In addition, as a member of a freighter-crew, I know (and witnessed firsthand) how important it is, to uphold and defend the law against criminals, pirates and other unlawful and I want to do my part as so many have done their part for me and my family/crew.

5kyp3 protocol alias: ch405g0d

Thank you for your time and attention given to my application

Cole Tyrone

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - PhnxLdr - 01-16-2010

Name: Genard Licentia

Height: 5'11"

Previous Jobs: Freighter Co-Pilot for Universal Shipping
Qualifications: I have basic flight experience as I would help pilot Freighters during long journeys, as well as having to aim the turrets during pirate attacks, however I would require specific training in fighter piloting.

Brief Biography: I've been living on my own for as long as I can remember. I grew up on Planet Denver, but I've been moving around since. I took a job at Universal Shipping because it sounded like adventure and I needed a way to make ends meet. I rose up to the rank of co-pilot, but I've become bored with the job.

Reasons for Joining: I've been under several pirate attacks, and I'll never forgot the feeling of
hopelessness when your only chance of survival is the police showing up. I'd like to prevent this from happening. I'm also seeking adventure.

I appreciate you considering my application to the LPI
Genard Licentia

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Boss - 01-16-2010

' Wrote:Name: Dan Renolds

Height: 5'9"

Previous Jobs: Freight Transporter, Security Guard Norfolk Shipyard, Rescue Pilot for Downed Pilots,

Qualifications: Was a member of the White Tigers Faction

Brief Biography: Born Planet Manhattan Went to University of Manhattan for 3 years Graduated. Worked as a Security Guard at Norfolk ShipYard, Traded cargo between Britonia and Liberty, Joined the White Tigers and fought with them for 2 years.

Reasons for Joining: To keep Liberty Safe for all Citizens. Traders, And Civilans, To stop the Smuggling of Controband and to Stop any trade ships from the Rhinland Systems.

Signed Dan Renolds

While your education and whatnot are good, it ain't quite what we're lookin' for. Maybe the Navy's a better place for ya.

DENIED

' Wrote:Name: Cole Tyrone

DOB: July 9th, 787 A.S., Freighter Isabel in New York system

Height: 179 cm/5?87

Weight: 82 kg/181 lb

Previous Jobs: Crewman/Tech-Officer/1st Officer on Freighter Isabel; Used every legal opportunity to make money as a civilian (mining, transportation, fighting off unlawfuls)

Qualifications: many hours in simulator-training on various ships/ship classes (from light fighter to gunboat); basic flight school degree; masters degrees in engineering and a bachelors degree in physics; close-combat-training

Brief Biography: My mother, Samantha Tyrone, is captain of the independent freighter Isabel, transporting goods everywhere in Sirius (especially in Liberty and Bretonia). My father was Tech-Officer on the same ship till his early death in 809 A.S. One Year later, after finishing my engineering-degree, I took his position on the Isabel. 813 A.S. was the Year my mother promoted me to 1st Officer. This position was fulfilling for two years but then I realized that I am not (really) ready to command a vessel and its crew. In the last two years I travelled the systems of Sirius and searched for a place to learn how to lead and command.
Reasons for Joining: As mentioned above, I want to improve my leadership skills. In addition, as a member of a freighter-crew, I know (and witnessed firsthand) how important it is, to uphold and defend the law against criminals, pirates and other unlawful and I want to do my part as so many have done their part for me and my family/crew.

5kyp3 protocol alias: ch405g0d

Thank you for your time and attention given to my application

Cole Tyrone

Now THIS I like! Get yer arse in a Patriot yesterday, son!

APPROVED

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - dr lameos - 01-24-2010

Name: Kirk Humber

DOB: 26/02/770 AS

Height: 190 cm/6'3"

Weight: 67kg

Previous Jobs: I was a practising accountant with over 20 years of experience. POP's, FRS' HGA's, I can do them all so well it's like they never existed.

Qualifications: Well, a bit out of date now obviously, but I hold a degree in Accountancy from Los Angeles Business University. I've racked up the miles flying between clients, and transferring my assets between Liberty and Curacoa.

Brief Biography: Well as you know, I had to quit the accounting business due to charges of embezzlement, malpractice, and laundering. I was acquitted of all charges obviously due to my innocence and lack of findable assets. I've done work for the LPi many times in the past, 'hiding the fat' if you will. But that's all behind me now, my reps taken a hit, I'm bored of being stuck in an office. I know the law, I can disguise the errors, I can chase the paper trails. Can I shoot the bad guys? Well I've never been legally allowed to, so I wouldn't know. Unorthodox to go from crunching numbers to policing I'm aware, but in the end, it's all about money... and err, 'to protect and serve' of course.

5kyp3 protocol alias: Lameos