Discovery Gaming Community
4.91 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.91 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=165964)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - xiphos - 01-10-2019

====================
Type: Commodity: Platinum Ore
Bug: Sigma-59/Nagano location oversight?
====================

The Mining Update Final spreadsheet is incorrect. The mining Zone for Platinum Ore at Shirane in Nagano is still up for mining. And always will be? The Plat ore mining zone in Nagano is in D4. Maybe it's just an spreadsheet oversight with Sigma-59/Nagano. Or they just move Planet Shirane to Sigma-59 later. Don't know. Doesn't matter now. Just checked in-game in a Hegemon. The field is up. I also noticed a few miners in Nagano a few days ago. And one of the POB near Shirane is selling Platinum Ore. Can't check the other one. No docking access there.

Edit 1: The companion says, that the Platinum Ore Field still is in Nagano.

====================
Type: Commodity: Cobalt Ore
Bug: Cobalt Ore location in Omega-3 oversight?
====================

There maybe is problem with the Mining Update Final spreadsheet and the location of the Cobalt Ore field in Omega-3. According to the Navmap It's not in E7 but still in E5. Didn't check in-game. But i guess the old location is still up?

Edit 2: The companion says, that the Cobalt Ore field still is in E5 in Omega-3.

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Crackling - 01-10-2019

====================
Type:Commodity: Niobium Ore
Bug: Mining field drops Beryllium Ore instead
====================

The Niobium Ore mining field in Tau-23 drops Beryllium ore instead of Niobium. Also, it is like that only in multiplayer, in singleplayer Niobium Ore does drop.

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Miaou - 01-11-2019

====================
Type: Equipment (Nomad Weapons)
Bug: Nomad Equipment Cargo Requirements
====================

Noticed that some Nomadic equipment, namely the Battlecruiser weaponry, takes up what looks to be double or triple the cargo space from other weapons of the same type. This makes mounting equipment/having cargo extremely difficult.

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Grumblesaur - 01-13-2019

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Faulty Auxesia ID (NPC faction) rephack
====================

The new Auxesia NPC faction ID does not rephack the user to be hostile to Gaians, Outcasts, Corsairs, Crayter Republic, or Blood Dragons, which are all factions listed on the IFF's reputation sheet entry as being enemies.

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Grumblesaur - 01-14-2019

====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Bugged Criminals prices on Rheinland bases.
====================

Planet Holstein, Planet New Berlin, and Planet Stuttgart (at the least) have no price set for Criminals, all selling them for a default of 1 credit. The normal default price that stations buy these guys at is 500 credits, so it's currently possible to float back and forth between New Berlin and Oder Shipyard for a couple million per sub-minute round trip, depending on the size of your transport.

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - SnakeLancerHaven - 01-14-2019

====================
Type: Character
Bug: Renaming doubled the Character.
====================

I just renamed my character and used cyrillic alphabets for certain letters:

[Image: G522Qd8.png]

Suddenly I had 2 Characters with the same name!

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Dark Chocolate - 01-15-2019

====================
Type: Effects / Equipment (Idk O.o)
Bug: SNAC causing Server Crashes !!!
====================

As I SNAC on the hull of a de-shielded NPC Gunboat, the server crashes... !!!!!
I found out while doing missions against "Hathor" Order Gunboat..
Later I found out it happens with other Gunboats as well... And It also happens with cruisers..
I collected some evidence by recording a video, I am attaching it below... Please have a look..

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - xiphos - 01-18-2019

====================
Type: Restart template
Bug: GaNavyCo: Wrong location
====================

One of the two Gallic Royal Navy restart template locations needs to changed to something in Gallia. The GaNavyCo restart sends you to the Beuvray Wreck in New London. Battleship Beuvray used to be in Burgundy befor the ship moved to New London. The other GRN template location, GaNavyBr in Edinburgh, is correct.

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - marco - 01-18-2019

(01-03-2019, 08:29 PM)Mark109K Wrote: ====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Nansei Research Complex "contains" an Alliance Satellite
====================
Visible here. Consequence: all NPC shooting to that point XD

Still there

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Skorak - 01-19-2019

There was no patch yet and the report hasnt been marked as fixed either...