Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ayatolah - 08-19-2012

*incomming Transmission*
*ID: Bjorn Olafssson*
*source: Bjorn's Odin*

[Image: bjornship.png]

[font=Times New Roman] Guten tag! meine kameraden! my apologies for the delay, but here they are, some of my guncam footage from
my Thor bomber.... don't ask why i'm transmitting them from my Odin... is rather hard to explain...

Well, Yesterday we attacked the degenerate's den on the lower 'crons, not necessary to ment, it was a straightforward attack... even some renegades joined the attack, so we striked upon the enemy fleet as they were disorganized and far between... and we were more... and organized somehow... needless to say the results, they could have been better but by the other side we cannot complain, we returned home most of us... and now, for all of you... explosions! enjoy kameraden!

[Image: bjorn13.png]
[Image: bjorn14.png]
Nothing cleanses better the filth than nuclear fires! pity i wasn't able to get a good angle for all those, so many images are lost...

total account was about 3 or 4 capital class ships among some bombers shooted down...

before i forget... i managed to catch some transmission from the tripoli station to one of the cruisers...
[Image: bjorn15.png]

so, that's all at least for now, kameraden... Bjorn out!

*Transmission Closed*

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 08-20-2012

//Place holder

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Lukas - 08-21-2012

------------------------------------------
--- Incoming Transmission ---

Comm ID: Lukas Hoffman
Encryption: Standart

Guten Tag, Kameraden.

Here's the requested proof of my correctly set up fighter.
[Image: screen118sl1479qtui_thumb.jpg][Image: screen115fl45890znj_thumb.jpg]
I’ll soon start basic patrol missions and now am ready to fight for the cause.

Rekrut Hoffman Over and Out .

-------------------------
--- Signal Lost ---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - why_so_serious - 08-21-2012

***Incoming Transmission***

Com ID: Alvin.Richter
Subject:“ ACAB“
***For the Revolution, for the Hessians. We are getting stronger and stronger. The police fell one by one. Wir werden obsiegen ***

Guten Tag Kameraden,
We had an awesome victory against the henchmen of the Kanzler. They died. They died alone in the darkness. 3 of them weren’t enough to take me.
They get weaker! Our day will come soon!
The police won’t stay in our way anymore. We got them hard in their own home system.
Feuer über Berlin! It will burn.

Meine Brüder stand together! Our day will come.

Rheinland's sacrifice:

Enjoy!

Alvin out

***Signal lost***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - why_so_serious - 08-23-2012

***Incoming Transmission***

Com ID: Alvin.Richter
Subject:'€œ ACAB'€œ
***For the Revolution, for the Hessians. We are getting stronger and stronger. ***

Guten Tag!
Here comes my daily report'€¦

Not much happened, as I undocked from Freital I got an emergency call of another Hessian in omega 41. As I arrived there was already a fight on going. A '€˜Sair attacked me and asked for a duel. I didn'€™t notice that I was without bots. To cut a long story short I killed him with some pretty dangerous maneuver. As I went back to Freital I gave myself a shot of vodka *grins*

Ah by the way, today I gathered the credits for our armory. 10.000.000 was send to [RHA]RHT-Weimar.

Enjoy the gunpics :

ID
Kill
kill
Money sent

Alvin out! For the revolution!

***Signal lost***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 08-26-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Comm ID: Oberleutnant Falk Herrmann
    • Subject: Easy Pickings
    • Source: Freital Base

Today I took the RHGB-Wirbelwind out in to the Stuttgart system for a short patrol. While I was there I found a pair of poorly armoured Corsair Imperators pirating near the Omega-7 gate aswell with Rheinland Military Wraith class fighter. The first of the two gunboats engaged me whilst the other was out of range, but closing in.
    The Rheinwehr fighter decided to focus his efforts on the Corsairs first, but after the first gunboat was dispatched, and the second badly damaged, he turned to me. Unfortunately, he was able to escape while I was destroying the second gunboat, however, 2 enemies down is not a bad score for the day *grins*

[Image: YgvThl.jpg]

[Image: m2y9ol.jpg]
    [Image: MnuLVl.png]

• End of Transmission
    • Disconnecting from Channel

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 08-26-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Subject: Daumann Intruders
    • Source: Freital Base

Due to recently increasing Daumann activity within the Omega-11 system, we have been increasing patrols within the system, particularly focusing on mining areas. During today's patorl, our wing intercepted a Daumann patrol in sector 4G of the system. Naturally, a fight insued and we were able to dispatch all Daumann fighters, losing only one of our own.

[Image: nEeLkl.png]
    [Image: Izmsyl.png]
    [Image: dBVDgl.png]

This victory will serve as a message to the Daumann business leaders that they are not welcome here, and their presence will not be tolerated. We will not take it likely that they think they can trespass in our territory, and their actions will not go unpunished.

• End of Transmission

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Lukas - 08-27-2012

--- Incoming Transmission ---

Comm ID: Lukas Hoffman
Encryption: Standart

Guten Tag, Kameraden.

I was at a patrol in Omega 11 , Dresden , Stuttgart , Omega 5 and Omega 3 . It was good but nothing to fight or tax , the omegas are safe.

Rekrut Hoffman Over and Out .

[Image: screen125mh1fpdkb3z_thumb.jpg]

--- Signal Lost ---

[Image: rank0m7elwrs5nq_thumb.jpg]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - bloogaL - 08-28-2012

• Incoming Transmission
    • Subject: Krupp Munitions
    • Source: Kreuzberg Depot

After rumours of the Rheinwehr's base, Krupp Munitoins having been restored, I launched an espionage mission in the New Berlin system to find out whether the rumours were true. Sure enough, right in planet New Berlin's orbit was Krupp Munitions. Already up to core 4, it seams that the Rheinland military and it's supporters have been working double time to upgrade it before it was discovered.

[Image: lH6NQl.jpg]

After the last time, it is unlikely that the military will be so careless in it's defense. It will be tough if we are ever to destroy it.

• End of Transmission

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 08-28-2012

Message to: RHA Oberkommando
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Karl van der Riess, RHA A&A

[Image: 264px-Photo-vanderRiess.jpg]

Meine Herren,

It would appear my mission with the Hellfire Legion is over. A bunch of their soldiers expelled me from America Base in Vespucci today, now I am on Freeport 4 in the Sabre I used to conduct operations around Liberty. There wasn't much explanation, but I expect their leadership has been... how can we put this, "restructured"? I will be returning home shortly and submitting a full report from my activities.

Regards,
Karl van der Riess