Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Techpriest - 10-12-2014

Date:October 12th 821 A.S
Identification: Recruit Officer Adam Cast

On a patrol, I saw a very unique Crimson Cross gunboat |+|Furtiva and engaged him with a fellow officer LPI-Henry.Colt[O]. He was able to get away due to the firepower of the gunboat outgunning our snubs.

Data 1.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Techpriest - 10-27-2014

Date:October 27th 821 A.S
Identification: Officer Adam Cast

On a patrol, I saw an Outcast Destroyer and a Pirate Train who were labeled as Lane Hackers and saw them engaging on piracy. With LSF officer I.Am.Juni. and BHG BHG|Lily.White we engaged them.

Encountering the scums.
First Pirate Train Down.
A Pirate Train which later miraculously comes back again to be downed.
Outcast BS attempts to dock in Rochester Base.
Note to self: Don't attack the Outcast BS directly.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Victor Davis - 11-17-2014

Date of Events:October 24th 821 A.S
ID:Recruit Officer Stodgy Davis
Current Location:Newark Station, Sunbucks
Priority: Medium
Subject: Patrol Report

While on patrol in NY, I had spotted a Rogue Gunboat camping on the lane from West Point to Manhattan. As I knew my Liberator couldn't withstand such firepower, I asked for help from a Navy Dreadnaught, unfortunately, the vessel escaped into the Badlands.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Vigilia.Procuratio - 11-21-2014

PATROL REPORT

ID: Corrigan Upton

My first shift involved a routine patrol in which Ageira again alerted to a pirate. I made haste and met up with a regular LSF pilot and we ultimately destroyed the offending transport before it managed to reach the safety of Rochester.

After this I made for Texas with Valent to follow up on reports of an Outcast being spotted. It didn't take us long to find them and we both ended up going home in our escape shuttles. One of the criminals belong to a group going by the call-sign |+| - I'd never seen those guys before so I'd bet that they ain't local.

I've ran a few routine patrols since then but it's been rather quiet with nothing further to report since replacing my Liberator.

Upton out.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Vigilia.Procuratio - 11-23-2014

A memo is found pinned on the SWAT board next to the Donut Dispenser...
Officer Corrigan Upton Wrote:I have recently upgraded my Grizzly with a stupendous amount of armour.
It now has Class 5 fitted, pushing the hit-points up to almost 70,000 total.
Unfortunately, this means I have space for only 40 crates of Sunbucks.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Fartacus McGee - 11-30-2014

[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]

Date of Events: November 29th 821 A.S
ID: Recruit Officer Jason Calfwalk and Recruit Officer James Vorter
Current Location: Crew Quarters, Police Plaza, Illinois.
Priority: Medium
Subject: Patrol Report.

We (Me and Vorter) were completing a patrol through Pennsylvania and New York when we spotted a hostile target not too far from planet ManhattanWe entered cruise and approached the Lane Hacker with the tag Princess.Celestia. The Hacker was engaging Navy fighters in the area and we moved in to intercept. At around this time an Ageiran ship jumped in to assist. After little success at damaging our target we called in Navy backup but before it could arrive a Rogue Warship with the tag s.Flint jumped in and engaged us. We began to pull back whilst the Ageiran ship jumped out altogether. Just as we were about to disengage, the LSFC-Arleigh.Burke and Ageira~Pueblo.Waran jumped in and began to engage the two ships along with our help. After a long fight we realised it was going nowhere, neither side had the upper hand until an Outcast Dreadnought with the tag Death.Shadow jumped in and destroyed the LSFC-Arleigh.Burke (Thankfully the Captain survived). After this me and Vorter pulled out and regrouped with an LSF fighter. We didn't hear from Ageira~Pueblo.Waran after the fight...

Guncam:

::| DATA CORRUPTED |::

::| DATA CORRUPTED |::

Image_03
[Image: UJICpBt.jpg]

I never thought one of my first patrols could go so badly.

A moment for the families of those serving on that ship.

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - TheDarkBox - 12-06-2014

Date: December 4th, 821 A.S
ID: Recruit Officer James Vorter and Recruit Officer Jason Calfwalk.
Current Location: Planet Manhattan, New York system.
Priority: Low.
[REPORT]
Me and Calfwalk were completing a patrol route around Pennsylvania when I received a call from a drone located at Bethlehem station (Tag - /o\-|-/o\). The drone reported possible Coalition activity in the sector. At the time I received the report, we were located at Planet Erie, so it took us some time to get there. As we arrived we saw the drone and enemy markings on my radar, however were was unable to locate the Coalition member. Soon afterwards the drone had returned to the Bethlehem station stating that the Coalition member escaped from the system.
A few moments later a "Serenity"-class transport ship tagged "Cargo.Magnet" undocked from Bethlehem station:
Cargo scan revealed multiple pieces of unlawful equipment along with invalid documentation installed on said vessel.
In Detail:
x8 Pirate Transport Turret
x1 Pirate ID
Together with Officer Calfwalk we ordered him to immediately dock onto the nearby station and switch to valid equipment and get valid documentation, as well as pay a fine total of three million credits. The captain of the suspected ship complied and upon paying the fine, he docked onto the Bethlehem station and switched to valid equipment and documentation. However, he did not have enough credits to purchase a new engine, which is why I am currently monitoring him to make sure he switches to correct engines as soon as he gets enough funds to do so.
After that we relocated to New York system and continued our patrol there.
The credits received from the suspect have been sent to LPI-Leavenworth:
[REPORT OVER]

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Fartacus McGee - 12-08-2014

Date of Events: December 8th 821 A.S.
ID: Officer Jason Calfwalk and Officer James Vorter.
Current Location: Sunbucks, Fort Bush, New York.
Priority: Medium.

Once again me and Vorter were doing our usual patrol route around
Pennsylvania and New York when we spotted
a train acting suspicious by avoiding trade lanes near
West Point Academy
. I asked the train, who was tagged Jacko_Tupper,
to stop and he surprisingly complied. After a brief scan of his hold my scanners picked up
Alien Artifacts. I then proceeded to enquire about where he obtained these
artifacts to which he answered that he was offered a deal by some
Freelancer
in the Omicrons to transport them to a Junker
base located in New York. I asked the Pilot to jettison his cargo
before paying a fine of 2,000,000 credits. The Pilot complied and the artifacts were
disposed of accordingly.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Vigilia.Procuratio - 12-10-2014

Standard combat report from Corrigan Upton's archive follows...

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - TheDarkBox - 12-11-2014

Date: December 9th, 821 A.S
ID: Officer James Vorter and Officer Jason Calfwalk.
Current Location: Planet Manhattan, New York system.
Priority: Very High.
Encryption: Very High.
[REPORT]
Myself and Officer Calfwalk were on a patrol mission around New York. We were standing by at Planet Manhattan when we spotted a suspicious IFF on our scanners. We started approaching the vessel which happened to be at the other side of Manhattan. The suspect was occupied with something when they* saw us. Their vessel was dangerously close to the planet atmosphere.**

As soon as we approached, the suspected vessel started moving away into the closest scrap field.. After a rather short chase, having launched a few cruise disruptors at him, we finally managed to catch up and stop him. The scan revealed multiple pieces of forbidden equipment along with armed forces and firearms in the ship's cargo bay as well as a Kempeitai ID.
We asked the operator of the vessel a few questions, however they did not respond, but state that the details of their mission are classified. Me and Calfwalk tried to prolong the conversation, but the suspect kept answering our questions the same way. After that conversation, the operator ejected the armed personnel they carried and disposed of it via firing their weapons at it. After doing so, they proceeded to slowly move away from us. We followed..

We approached the vessel and disrupted its engines once again. We warned them about the consequences of malcompliance, but they responded the same way as earlier. We had no choice other than to engage.

After a short fight, the vessel was taken down.. All illegal equipment has been transported back to Manhattan for further investigation.
[REPORT OVER]

*There was only one suspect, however it was most likely not a human.
**The cargo scan revealed that the vessel was carrying two-hundred units of armed Marines. The suspect was most likely injecting them onto the planet for combat operations. This is unconfirmed, however I suggest informing Liberty Security Force.