Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Edward Teach - 06-02-2015

To: Rheinland Federal Polizei Headquater
Subject: Outpost registration

Guten Tag Officers.

I would like to ask for new plase for base. It's near Solarius base and planet itself. On other side of planet like Solarius base because of high radiation that can really damage our base hull.

Thank you for your attantion.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-04-2015

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Christiane_Laurich.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
TO: James Koenigsberg
SUBJECT: Koenigsberg Depot base registration

Guten Tag again, Herr Koenigsberg. Change of the location is noted, previous conditions still apply, especially need of agreement with Daumann primary division considering fact you plan to build your base near Solarius Station.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - REDANGE - 06-17-2015

Encryption: Medium
Subject: Outpost registration: Stuttgart Warehouse

Guten Tag.

My name is Gretta Fitzgerald, Rheinland businesswoman from planet Stuttgart.

Few years i worked under contracts with Republican Shipping. Week ago board of directors entrusted me to find a new way for making money.
And i remembered that planet Stuttgart is an intersection point of at least 3 trade paths. This led to the idea of setting up a base, which will allow shorten a way for many traders from Rheinland, Bretonia, Kusari and maybe even Gallia.

I would like to apply for a license from the Rhienland government for building a new base in Stuttgart system.

§1.1.1. Name of the base: Stuttgart Warehouse
§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator: Gretta Fitzgerald
§1.1.3. Affiliation: Republican Shipping
(not tagged)
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station: Temporary storage for many types of legal goods. Increase interaction between factions, save time and increase profit
§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements: Not officially established yet
§1.1.6. Location of the base: Orbit of Planet Stuttgart, below trade lane entry points

As far as i know, exact base location is a complicated thing. While one of purposes of this base is time saving, the RS corporation is highly interested in placing this base as close to trade lane entry points as possible. My calculations are show that the best location is 1K below entry points with docking bays facing upwards. In this case base will be protected from one side by Battleship Karlsrule and weapon platforms will be needed only on other side of base. I suppose, it requires some special permissions, so i would request that permissions gladly. But i don't know, which authorities deals with these issues. Any help will be appreciated.

As you already noticed, i told about weapon platforms. So i would like to request a permission for them too.

And the last thing. There are no any plans for extraordinary equipment facilities. Hope, it will make registration much easier.

Thank you for your time.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-20-2015

TO: Gretta Fitzgerald
SUBJECT: Stuttgart Warehouse base registration

Guten Tag, Frau Fitzgerald. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

First I want to apologize for delay, there have been several issues lately which needed to be handled.

Now to your application. I´m afraid we can´t approve the intended location. First reason is that vicinity of planet Stuttgart is already area with high density of space traffic and we don´t wish to make situation even more complicated by adding another base to the crossroad, increasing risk of accident which would block this vital intersection.

Second reason is your plan to construct weapon platform or platforms. Our experience from past is that if any hostile will be moving in the area, the automatic defense system will start to fire all around and this can cause damage on nearby objects or passing ships, creating dangerous situations.

Understand, bitte, that we are talking about area which is vital for Rheinland economy as all trading and mining ships flying from direction of Omegas and Bretonia are passing it. For this reason, mentioned area is treated in special regime and only very trusted parties are allowed to put such powerful thing with considerable destruction potential and ability to create area supremacy - like weapon platform - in it. Rheinland can´t afford the risk of being cut off from resources from Omega-7 mining fields as well as all the goods from Bretonia if, for example, your base would be infiltrated by some criminals or terrorists and they would gain access to control of it´s weapons platforms.

I will finish my message with information that current standardized distant requirement for modular bases is at least ten kilometers from any nearest space traffic objects, with some small deviations allowed which are considered on case-by-case basis. You will have to review your plans with taking this condition into account.

I will await from you proposal of new location for your base.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Cursetantine - 12-28-2015

<<-Incoming Transmission->>

[img float=left]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-12940,_Ernst_Thälmann_(scrap).jpg[/img]
Subject: Base Construction Permission

Guten Tag ,

I am Franz Thalmann , CEO of Red Star Exports.

We are small shipping company based on Stuttgart and we are flying under Republican license. We used to have trade agreements with a mining company for Diamonds and other related mining commodities , but now they came to an end.We don't want to renew the agreements on their terms and we decided to expand our business. We plan to construct a shipping platform in Stuttgart system.Here is the required info:

§1.1.1. Name of the base: Waldenbuch Shipping Facility
§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator: Franz Thalmann
§1.1.3. Affiliation: Republican Shipping
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station: A sell point for haulers returning from Bretonia, a shipping depot for Diamonds and HQ of Red Star Exports
§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements: Interspace Commerce
§1.1.6. Location of the base: Far Orbit of Stuttgart , between Aalen and tradelanes, without blocking the traffic.

We want to benefit from the safety Battleship Karlsruhe offers , as we don't expect needing any weapon platforms in near future.

We expect an answer soon.

Auf Wiedersehen!

Franz Thalmann , CEO Red Star Exports

<<-Transmission Terminated->>

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 12-30-2015

TO: Franz Thalmann, Red Star Exports
SUBJECT: Waldenbuch Shipping Facility base registration

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter CEO Thalmann. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Waldenbuch Shipping Facility, however following conditions must be met:

First, you will pay registration fee of 100 million credits to account RFP|Arsenal before the construction begins.

Second, the station will be placed near planet Stuttgart, but at least ten kilometers from planet docking and mooring points and also in same minimal distance from all trade lane rings around as well as Battleship Karlsruhe.

Also, you mentioned as purporse of the station shipping depot for diamonds. If that means uncut diamonds from nearby Omega-11 system, I recommend you to contact primary division of Daumann Heavy Construction (marked with tag DHC-) to discuss possible business cooperation. You may strike some special advantageous deal with their miners. And after all, Omega-11 is their property so if you plan to focus your trading on diamonds, it is useful to have good relations with them.

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Cursetantine - 12-30-2015

[img float=left]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-12940,_Ernst_Thälmann_(scrap).jpg[/img]

To: Rheinland Federal Polizei Headquarter
Subject: Re: Waldenbuch Shipping Facility base registration

Hallo Komissar Laurich.

Danke schön for your advisement. We already have plans about that.The first construction materials are all set, and the 100.000.000 S.C. is waiting to be sent. However there is one issue;

10K distance from the orbit is clearly astronomical compared with our plans. A base like that wouldn't be in orbit of Stuttgart, not even Aalen. We request the distance to be lowered to 5K from the Docking ring ,and even smaller for trade lane points.

Danke schön for consideration.

Franz Thalmann

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 01-01-2016

TO: Franz Thalmann, Red Star Exports
SUBJECT: Waldenbuch Shipping Facility base registration

Guten Tag again, Sehr geehrter CEO Thalmann. It seems some misunderstanding happened between us about location of the base, I apologize for that. You have to understand that vicinity of planet Stuttgart is already area with high density of space traffic and we don´t want to make situation even more complicated by adding another base to the crossroad, increasing risk of accident which would block this vital intersection.

Also, even bases without weapon platforms are equipped with basic weapon turrets. While they don´t possess same destruction potential and ability to create area supremacy like weapon platforms, our experience from the past is that if any hostile will be moving in the area, the automatic defense system will start to fire all around and this can cause damage on nearby objects or passing ships, creating dangerous situations.

For this reason, current standardized distant requirement for modular bases is at least ten kilometers from any nearest space traffic objects with some small deviations, allowed which are considered on case-by-case basis.

For this reason, polizei have to refuse your request. However, after re-examining the situation around planet Stuttgart, we are willing to change distance conditions this way:

Your base is allowed to be placed near planet Stuttgart with miminal distance from its docking ring and mooring point kept at ten kilometers. However, miminal required distance from all rings of Stuttgart - New Berlin jump gate trade lane is lowered to 8,3 kilometers. Same applies to end ring of Stuttgart-Baden Baden trade lane, and its second ring in direction to Baden Baden must stay from the base at least seven kilometers. According to our measurement, this can be achieved by placing the base around 2,5 kilometers above Aalen´s back side, which should still keep your base within planet Stuttgart´s security perimeter.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Cursetantine - 01-01-2016

To: Rheinland Federal Polizei Headquarter
Subject: Payment

Kommissar Laurich,
Thanks for your attention on the matter. We have sent the construction fee, detailed info can be found here.
We will start the construction of the base at an appropriate time later today.

Franz Thalmann

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Xenon - 02-04-2016

[Image: Solitaire.png]

Transmission: Online
Identification: Freelancer Civilian
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei
Source: Stuttgart / Mr Mark Hamann
Subject: Solitaire Metropolis
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag,
Kommissar Christiane Laurich,

-My name is Mark Hamann, a rhienlander citizen, living at the moment at New Berlin and work at Heisenberg Station in Koeln. I would like to apply for a license from the rhienland government for building a new "freelancer civilian" installation in Stuttgart, at the bottom right area of sector 3B, 14k far from the trade lanes.
-The installation name is "Solitaire Metropolis" and it will be dealing mainly with minerals, ores and other commodities as a trading hub and also will add more sectors to the base later once we have permission from the government later for new additions if agreed on indeed.
-The installation will not allow the rheinlanders criminal organizations to dock to this facility & will always grant a docking rights for the rhienland government authorities represented by the rhienland military, the rhienland polizier and all the organization that are required to have docking rights in-order to abide the rules and law of rhienland.
-Solitaire Metropolis have no intentions now or in the future to sell or buy any contraband or illegal commodities at all. We here at the Solitaire Metropolis understand the value and importance of abiding the rhienland law and we will always force our employees to abide the rhienland law or be delivered to the rhienland authorities immediately.
-The Solitaire Metropolis will expand by time, if granted by the rhienland authorities indeed, and will start applying later for more sectors to be added to the installation like construction of devices, modules and drives also adding a motel and a lounge for our clients to use and feel satisfied by the luxury we are offering. This operation will be totally and completely supervised and watched by the rhienland authorities and we will follow and abide every single rule mentioned in the law or by the rhienland government so we can never by any mean, break the law at all because this will never be our intention.
-I personally visited the government sector in planet new berlin and checked the rhienland law. Every word and every inch of text i read very carefully and i will be responsible for any breaking to the law which hopefully will never happen since we are lawful citizens here and seeks nothing but legal profit and service aimed to increase the economy of the rhienland as a total. we love our beloved rhienland fatherlands and we will always work hard to make it prosper and flourish more and more.
-The information required by the rhienland government is attached to this transmission and i am ready to explain anything needed to be explained in more details and also ready with the required payment for supporting our rhienland flotilla and government.

TRANSMISSION ENDED