Discovery Gaming Community
v4.88 General bug reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: v4.88 General bug reports (/showthread.php?tid=125259)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - St.Denis - 02-09-2015

(02-09-2015, 01:16 AM)Corundum Wrote: You need to use the Class 6 "Small Mineral Extractor" on the Tournez. It should work for sure as I just checked my own ship.

The problem is that you cannot buy the Class 6 mineral extractor anywhere in Gallia. (A bug reported months ago in the 4.87 threads and still listed in the old "Known Issues" thread.)

Closest location is Planet Tomioka, Nagano.
I still have a ship with a stash of Class 6 mineral extractors. PM me if you want a few.

Thank you for the information. Very useful.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Nevader - 02-09-2015

Hello.
I found 2 bugs. The thing is about a Sunburst.
1) 2 of turret hardpoints (4 & 8) are placed inside of the ship.
2) The ship doesn't have an engine.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - KamiKatze - 02-09-2015

And again a bug? Not sure but better safe than sorry:
I just bought the Hogosha Irezumi with a Hogosha ID/Iff - now I equipped Corsair Weapons available at Planet Crete - Lvl 7 Lobera and Salamaca's. This should net me a 10% loss of my energy, so 90% remaining, at least if I believe the GC Techcompat table. Instead I get a 90% loss and only 10% power emaining!! This can't be intentional, can it? Am i just a stupid newbee and did something else wrong?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Utmost regards,
Kami

Okay I AM a stupid newbee as I just checked the shipcompat table and discovered my mistake..

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - InfinityCircuit - 02-13-2015

Hey Alley, long time no see. I found a bug for ya, smash it good.

DSAce.log attached. It doesn't show the issue directly, but shows the timeframe in which the incident occurred.

Player name: InfinityCircuit
Ship: Rheinland Train, unarmed, heavy transport shield, powerplant/IFF/ID good to go (All DHC).
Cargo: 4970 uncut diamonds

Description: Traveled from Omega-11 to Planet Stuttgart, attempted to dock from about 1k away from the mooring point. Autopilot took my ship past the mooring point, into the planet. I attempted to override and fly out, but the damage was done, and I died. Lost all 4970 uncut diamonds.

So, what now? Now that I lost over 50 million in cargo, and apparently I can't dock without catastrophic consequences, how do I make money? I'll answer any more questions you need to fix the issue. Please post a timeline when this will be fixed. Thanks.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Ruud - 02-16-2015

The map says there is a connection between New Hampshire and Quebec. But the jumphole to Quebec is missing. Checking LI14.ini I found this:

[Object]
nickname = LI14_to_LI13_hole
ids_name = 463110
pos = -6000, 0, -31000
rotate = 0, -167, 0
archetype = jumphole_light
msg_id_prefix = gcs_refer_system_LI13
jump_effect = jump_effect_hole
ids_info = 66146
visit = 0
goto = LI13, LI13_to_LI14_hole, gate_tunnel_bretonia

[zone]
nickname = Zone_LI14_to_LI11_hole
pos = -6000, 0, -31000
shape = SPHERE
size = 1000
property_flags = 131072
visit = 128
edge_fraction = 0.2
sort = 0

LI11 = Quebec, LI13 = Minnesota. The position of the zone and object are the same but the nickname is different. I can only guess that somebody was in a hurry and mixed up the two Smile

Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Kirill - 02-16-2015

If i'm not mistaken, that's exclusion zone for asteroid field/nebula. I think that's just reused asset from another JH exclusion zone that was (re)moved.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Ruud - 02-17-2015

(02-16-2015, 10:06 PM)Kirill Wrote: If i'm not mistaken, that's exclusion zone for asteroid field/nebula. I think that's just reused asset from another JH exclusion zone that was (re)moved.
The fact is that all other holes, including those of other systems, have a object and zone declaration with the same nickname. That is, the xxx_to_yyy part should be the same. So I expected: nickname = Zone_LI14_to_LI13_hole.

And because there isn't an [Object] with 'nickname = LI14_to_LI13_hole', there isn't a hole to Quebec.

Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - AshDent - 02-17-2015

Isn't Quebec slated for removal and all it's assets redistributed and now the jump hold is one way only i.e. Out of Quebec??

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Connor - 02-18-2015

So i spoke about this on the release of the Bretonia carrier but it seems it hasn't been fixed. I'll post it again, this time I have a video to show you what's wrong.

So, every so often the Bretonia Carrier gets caught in the trade lanes. It seems to be the engine that is getting caught. Check the vid to see what i mean. Also, the Carrier gets bumped and spins far faaarrr to easily.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Freeroamer - 02-18-2015

BMM- Faction ID has no Mining bonus..

Has this been fixed?