Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Jackfrench - 04-15-2010

:::Incoming Transmission:::

***Request to join the servants of the Rheinland Military***

Discovery Forum Name: Jack.french
Name: alpha

Planet/Station of Origin:
Hudson

my parents was killed by corupt liberty navy and i have enterie in liberty rogue but is not a sucesse same for outcast
is because i want rejoin your faction and erase liberty of map

Basic Personality Traits:
i help all personne ([RM] an rhinland faction)

Ship Class:

figter , and converse all my ship to rheinland

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

more than a 1 year

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

Just the RP

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

cpt.jack.french , cmdr.jack.french ?....

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

This faction is closer for me than others. I like their ships, systems, RP chances, history, etc.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - A.N.C.M. - 04-15-2010

:lol:It looks like I have a half-impostor:nono:

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Aegis - 04-15-2010

Leon walks into mess hall, goes through the lines and heads to his normal seat. Upon reaching the table he finds there is three folders on the table. He sits down and pulls out a pen and begins reviewing the contents.

Barney Stinson, your paperwork seems to be in order mein Herr. You will be sent a questionnaire. You are to fill out the questionnaire and follow any directions found within. Your application is now Under Review.

Leon picks up the second folder and looks at the contents, he seems to get a little frustrated. He grabs some food off the tray and begins to chew on it.

"Alpha", mein Herr is this some kind of joke? I would like to tell you, I'm serious about this job. If you can't take this seriously you don't need to be here. If you try to pull this stunt again, I will make you disappear, you hear me? Your application is DENIED.

Leon stands up and walks over to the beverage machine and pours a glass of iced tea and walks back to the table to look at the third folder. He opens the folder and finds not another person's information but rather a report on an applicant's behavior.

Where to begin. Herr Speer. I would like to warn you to not communicate on this channel unless something is directed at you. From this point forward further communications will reflect poorly on your application and reduce the chances of acceptance.

Hauptgefreiter Leon Fischer

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - A.N.C.M. - 04-15-2010

' Wrote:Leon walks into mess hall, goes through the lines and heads to his normal seat. Upon reaching the table he finds there is three folders on the table. He sits down and pulls out a pen and begins reviewing the contents.

Barney Stinson, your paperwork seems to be in order mein Herr. You will be sent a questionnaire. You are to fill out the questionnaire and follow any directions found within. Your application is now Under Review.

Leon picks up the second folder and looks at the contents, he seems to get a little frustrated. He grabs some food off the tray and begins to chew on it.

"Alpha", mein Herr is this some kind of joke? I would like to tell you, I'm serious about this job. If you can't take this seriously you don't need to be here. If you try to pull this stunt again, I will make you disappear, you hear me? Your application is DENIED.

Leon stands up and walks over to the beverage machine and pours a glass of iced tea and walks back to the table to look at the third folder. He opens the folder and finds not another person's information but rather a report on an applicant's behavior.

Where to begin. Herr Speer. I would like to warn you to not communicate on this channel unless something is directed at you. From this point forward further communications will reflect poorly on your application and reduce the chances of acceptance.

Well, Herr General I hope this message is directed for me too. About my post...I just realised that somebody try to copy my request and I want to warn him to avoid from this...and offered my services if I can help you. Bad to hear that, this is reduce my chances to accept to the Military, but sure thing I accept your decision.

Best regards General.

Speer.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Khelric - 04-16-2010

.:Incoming Transmission:.

Location Confirmed: Planet Nuremberg, Munich.

Neural Net ID: Heinrich Kraus.

[color=#FF0000]
Message Start

[color=#FFFFFF]Guten tag mein Herr, Fischer. I am sending zis audio message to your office on ze chance zat you vould be kind enough to inform me of ze status of mein application. Serving ze interests of ze Vaterland is of ze utmost importance to me. Thank you for your time.

[color=#FF0000].:Transmission End:.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - aznremix416 - 04-16-2010

Guten tag Herr Kraus,

The applications have been forwarded to the Rheinland Military High Command. Due to the large number of paperwork and applicants it will take us a little longer to evaluate all of the potential recruits. We will make our final decisions soon, however for the meanwhile please be patient.

We apologize for the wait.

-Admiral Auztin Engels

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Jackfrench - 04-16-2010

Tss
what do you speak your officier ally with wild on me you exaperet me

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - DorinDvl - 04-18-2010

is there any news about my request?:unsure:

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Aegis - 04-19-2010

Leon is asleep on his bunk when he hears the door slide open. The lights click on and there is an Officer with a folder. He stands up and salutes and the officer returns it then throws the folder at him. He opens it up and reads the contents.

Lets see more progress requests......uh..................

Right......... From this point forward there is point in any of you possible recruits asking for progress reports. There is no way I can possibly give any information there.

All I can tell you is due to the amount of possible recruits things are being slowed down and the process has almost stopped due to the system being overloaded.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 04-19-2010

Applicants, listen up,

I am currently evaluating this flood of applications and try to get hold of Hauptgefreiter Fischer to get all documents I need.

I apologize for any inconveniences due to the long delay, but RMHC was occupied by mre important duties regarding the war. Once I have recieved all needed information, I will announce the decisions.

Signed,
Admiral Malexa Malte