Discovery Gaming Community
The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Contract Boards (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=145)
+---- Thread: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=64110)

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Vrabcek - 11-20-2011

Where the money is going: Untreue

Kills: 1x Hacker 1x Outcast 1x Order

Circumstances: All targets were at Norfolk shipyard. The second order managed to escape in a mine field I was way too much afraid of going into

Proof:

Payment owed: 2x 1 200 000 + 1 000 000 + 200 000 = 3 600 000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Sirius - 11-20-2011

Where the money is going: BHG|Edward.Corby

Kills: Liberty Rougue Bomber

Circumstances: I meet him at New York Jump Gate and decite to finish him.

Proof: Payment owed: 1.200.000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - y.soner - 11-21-2011

Where the money is going: Arcova|Alpha-5[Reno]

Kills: Liberty Rogue/Roc Bomber

Circumstances: I saw her on the lane from Planet Mojave to New York jump gate in California. She tried to run but failed. After a short fight i destroyed her vessle

Proof: Payment owed: 1.200.000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Vrabcek - 11-22-2011

Kills: 1x Indian 1x pirate 1x Hackfire Legion

Circumstances: All targets were in New York system, later the fight continued in the Badlands and in the end we were near West point.

Proof:

Payment owed: 2x 1 000 000 + 1 200 000 + 200 000 + 400 000= 3 800 000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Stygian - 11-24-2011

[Image: commslinkamethyst.png]
Those pirates have been busy the past few days. Even more opportunity for credits for me.
3 million to Amethyst.Reaver
[Image: commslinkend.png]

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Vrabcek - 11-24-2011

Kills: Nikolai Diavolo

Circumstances: Backstabbing is not his strong side, neverthless he was shot down...

Proof:

Payment owed: 1 200 000 + 400 000 = 1 600 000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Yoko - 11-25-2011

Where the money is going: Pipilo

Kills: 1 Outcast Falcata and 1 Xeno Roc

Circumstances: Ran into a bunch of Outcasts and Rogues by Fort Bush. Managed to save a transport from the bomber by putting enough pressure on it that it had to pull back from the transport. Took out the bomber. Rest of the incident is unimportant to this claim. Later, in Kepler, watched a Bounty Hunter fight a Xeno Roc. Xeno decided to attack myself in the middle of the fight for some reason. Took it out.

Proof: Payment owed: 1,200,000 + 1,600,000 = 2,800,000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - sadtranslation - 11-25-2011

[Image: triangles.png]
I decided to continue the work in upper Omegas for a while. This vacuum is quite fertile due to its economic importance for the Federal Republic and frequently a properly aimed shot can put an end to the much larger opponent who is too concentrated on the offence.

First one was Rheinland Gunboat.
Then the Supernova created a havoc inside the Battleship.
Koenig_Pils: ID - End of the line
RNC-Dinslaken: ID - End of the line
In addition, me and my wingmen had encountered a certain number of Order ships in the distant Omicron system and half of the group was somehow eradicated. According to my agreement with Diaz-sempai, I'm submitting it by warrant.
Van_Helsing: ID - Process - End of the line - Warrant
Hereby, 5,200,000 can be sent to Shichigatsu.

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Dada - 11-28-2011

Where the money is going: Kai.Dressel

Kills: 1. -UA-Nacion.Maltesa (outcast ID, outcast gunboat)
2. Bad-Dog (outcast ID, outcast gunboat) 3. LR-Unnecessary.Force- (liberty rogue guard ID, rogue destroyer)

Circumstances:
The -UA- is caught near planet Mojave, we had to stop this troublemaker. After...while a routine patrol, there was many criminals hanging around Manhattan, we did the cleaning.

Proof:

Payment owed: 4.800.000 SC

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - The Republic Of Liberty - 11-30-2011

[Image: 2vmamgh.png]

BHG; Reavers; Independent Contractors:

You are performing a valuable service for Liberty. Attached are your payment transaction records.

First, a reminder to all pilots:
' Wrote:Requirements:
Must adhere to the ships and weaponry restrictions specified by the Laws of Liberty (section three). Failure to do so will void the bounty collection attempt. One of your guncam images must show your weapon loadout for the payout to be valid.

Bounty Hunters Guild:
[Image: jjs0hv.jpg]

Reaver Mercenary Company:
[Image: 9sw84y.jpg]

Silver, I believe you need to hire a better accountant. Additionally, we are not paying for the claims on the Corsair vessels.

Independent Contractors:
[Image: 2a85egl.jpg]
[Image: 313q93s.jpg]

Again, I would like to remind all hunters to double-check their bounty rewards before submitting a claim. Mathematical errors needlessly waste our department's time.

Untreue, your claims are still being processed. Please wait.

Ferris Dufresne
Central Liberty Internal Treasury