Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Praetor - 04-11-2014

Comm ID: Victor Navrosky
Source: Unknown

Greetings again,
on this day I flew with Siegfried Draay,Olof Huber and a Vidar on my Odin.
I joined up with them in orbit of New Berlin,we were interacting with a Military ship and I stood watching.
There were two Military ships,one RM and one Un-tagged,the latter was very silent.

Nothing of importance happened expect for a suspicious Zoner.
After a while the RM ship left and a Kruger Train came.
He resisted Draay's deal to surrender and remained close to the Planet Mooring point.

By this time a (//NPC) BS out of seemingly nowhere came in my position and destroyed my ship.

Better watch out next time,
Novrosky

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 04-12-2014

::Incoming Transmission::
ID: Raoulf von Bartels

Salut Comraden!

Today I was called to join the clashed with the Rheinwehr forces in New Berlin system. As soon as I've received word of it, I have took off from Vogtland and headed to place of engagement. On my way I have ran into Vidar class cruiser Coca_Cola which has followed me into clash.

Here Hauptmann and Klon were already locked in engagement against Bomber, Otto_Maran, Dominik Albrecht of the [RM] and RNC-Gunboat.

I have quicky jumped into the heat of battle and engaged Otto_Maran, who quickly found himself between hammer and the anvil of Volksrevolution, swiftly crushed in result.

After this we have switched our focus to RNC Gunboat, but he has proven dangerous foe, for he has quickly razed both Hauptmann's and Klon's fighters. Following my dudy, I have beamed Hauptmann's escape pod aboard and continued, much more careful this time due.

Engagement continued for few more minutes but Rheinwechr reinforcements have forced me to break off and return to Vogtland.

Grusse!

::Transmission terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Praetor - 04-13-2014

Greetings,
Today I flew with Von Bartels,on our patrol through Omega 3 we came upon a Heavily Armour'd Corsair Battleship and started its removal from our space and existence.

We both were flying Bombers and didn't have enough firepower to do anything more than keep its shields down.Reinforcements were called in and we made sure that the BS wasnt going anywhere.

We managed to keep it at that location for a while till back-up arrived and now we did some real damage to it.
As we were raining Nova's at it and watching them all hit,I was in an unfortunate instant caught off guard and was finished by the BS commander instantly,luckily my comrades swept in and tractored my escape pod ,but it didnt matter as we had done enough damage and the rest sent him to Hel a few moment after my ship's death.

Till next time,
Novrosky

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 04-13-2014

Salut Comraden!

We have fought and slain the beast that have came from Omegas, on its way into Bretonia undoubtly.

While we could have let it pass as being somebodys else problem, chance to deal such blow to our nemesis was too tempting to let it slip, and so we have engaged. As fight lasted, many komraden have joined us and brawl itself has caught attention of plenty of passer-bys.

After ferocious fight, we have broght the beast down:

[ ]
[ ]

We have then departed to nearby Freeport for necessary repairs and resupply before dangerous travel back to Rheinland. I've used this opportunity to improve image of the Hessen Cause amongst those who have witnessed our fight.

After short talk one of Freelancers admitted our cause was just. Seed was sown for future:

[ ]

Grusse!

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Praetor - 04-16-2014

Greetings,
today i flew solo and in the Omega 7 system I encountered a Rhienland Freelancer ,he was flying a Spatial with 2 CODENAME wepons and no other wepons,after a short dialogue he pledged his support to zhe cause.
http://i.imgur.com/xFZBxRh.jpg
http://pastebin.com/dKkWx9kG
I gave him Blood Diamonds for him to proudly show his support to us and returned to Volgstad.

Till next time,
Novrosky

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Praetor - 04-16-2014

Greetings,
well,after my Solo mission was over I met Herr Olaf in Volgstad and we decided to fly together.The good Olaf told me he has his Transport docked there and will join me after I take off and he does some work that needs .... uhm ...... doing.

I took off in my Bomber after enjoying a peaceful but still quick meal and went on a patrol and met a Zoner X-Shuttle by the call sign

"[TAZ]The.Twenty-third" in Omega 7,I initialized dialogue to gauge his standing with us.He was pretty adamant on not telling me his stance before he gets some cash for it.After repeated attempts his replies were the same."What do i get?"

Before my better Judgement lapsed and I accidentally shoot him to Hel a completely unexpected and powerful burst of Ion Radiation knocked me out and terminated my encounter.

Till next time,
Novrosky

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 04-17-2014

Salut,

I think I'm safe to say for all of us here.

New development took place on our front in Omegas, a Kruger bomber flying under codename Eta-21 started engaging our and IMG patrols. Two times I was called to assist and two times I've ran into him to chase him off. Once from IMG ship and other time from one of our own.

During one of my stays in Omega 9 I've ran into Corsair Raul.Castro flying gunboat. He started lobbing missiles at me without a single word but I was quickly assisted by one of our own and together we have quickly ereased its presence from our space.

[ ]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - .Gypsy. - 04-19-2014

[Image: vaL5IDl.png]

===Incoming Transmission===

Comm ID: Olof Huber

Greetings! Olof here.

I persuaded a Freelancer, Asgeir.Yvling into joining our cause, below is the conversation that took place, I believe he will make a fine addition to our cause!:

Code:
[19.04.2014 11:30:12] [RHA]Olof-Huber: Greetings Freelancer
[19.04.2014 11:30:57] [RHA]Olof-Huber: Where might you be going Asgeir?
[19.04.2014 11:31:05] Asgeir.Yvling: 'Ho, ther- *stumbled sounds.* A Hessian. .  wha' do yee wan'?
[19.04.2014 11:31:54] [RHA]Olof-Huber: Are you aware that you could be making allot more money with the Hessains?
[19.04.2014 11:32:15] [RHA]Olof-Huber: Our cause is the overthrow of the evil Rhien govenment
[19.04.2014 11:32:15] Asgeir.Yvling: *Comms flicker online and you can see a grizzled old man.* Oi, than what I care about the cash. .  You lot are in bad with the.
[19.04.2014 11:32:30] Asgeir.Yvling: Chancell-. .  Aye, now your talkin'.
[19.04.2014 11:32:58] Asgeir.Yvling: *mutters.* Let's move to a calmer locale, aye?
[19.04.2014 11:33:09] Asgeir.Yvling: So we can talk withouter gettin' shot.
[19.04.2014 11:33:11] [RHA]Olof-Huber: We need fantastic pilots such as yourself
[19.04.2014 11:33:23] [RHA]Olof-Huber: If you are willing to take on our cause?
[19.04.2014 11:33:47] [RHA]Olof-Huber: You would be in a family of the great Hessains!
[19.04.2014 11:34:05] Asgeir.Yvling: *Lofts a brow.* Dauntless solicitation. . . * short silence is noticed.* Aye! I'll join you lot where do I sign?!
[19.04.2014 11:34:15] [RHA]Olof-Huber: I could help guide you in the Ranks of the RHA
[19.04.2014 11:34:35] [RHA]Olof-Huber: Follow me to our home system
[19.04.2014 11:34:47] [RHA]Olof-Huber: take the NB gate
[19.04.2014 11:34:51] Asgeir.Yvling: Arrigh' I am in thick with you lot though. . Migh' need to get that reputation sorted out.

[Image: TXsVUxz.png]

===End Transmission===

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Riess - 04-19-2014

Salut,

Today I when I was performing my alert duty on Vogtland base, I was called to provide assistance to allied cruiser that was engaged with overwhelming force from hostile party led by vessel affiliated to no other group but our arch enemies, the BDM.

On my way to Stuttgard I have joined with our flagship, the Gotterdammerung. Together we have followed the trail left by the allied Vidar, hoping that we will catch up to him before its hull gives out to the enemies.

Chase has concluded in Omega 11, where we have engaged BDM gunboat, and soon after also Militar's cruiser. This gave allied ship time to catch breath and make emergency repairs on Friedstad, after which it has rejoined us.

While we have hoped for victory, fortune has turned on Us and order was issued to flee before hands onboard Gotterdammerung are put to the danger of loss. This order has found me between anvil and the hammer, and while it took me efford to elude cruiser and Bismarck class battleship on my own, I've made it to Dresden without losing my ship.

While we have failed to make any noteworthy damages to Militar today, I've made our opponents busy enough with me to buy time for rest of flotte to reach safety of Hessian space.

With this I've concluded my today duty to the Volksrevolution.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - .Gypsy. - 04-19-2014

[Image: vaL5IDl.png]

===Incoming Transmission===

Comm ID: Olof Huber

Greetings!

I managed to "acquire" 2 Claymore Code Guns and donated them to the RHA weapons stock pile! I got them while traveling in Omega 11, I ran into a Freelancer that was taking them to New Berlin to sell to the Rheinland Military, I offered him his life in exchange for the two Claymores, He chose wisely.

Long live the RHA!!!

[Image: TXsVUxz.png]

===End Transmission===