Discovery Gaming Community
The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Contract Boards (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=145)
+---- Thread: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=64110)

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - The Republic Of Liberty - 11-30-2011

[Image: 2vmamgh.png]

Untreue:

We have found a number of errors with your bounty claims. You have been paid a reduced amount up to the value of your valid claims.

[Image: vx0k03.jpg]

' Wrote:Requirements:
'€¢ Must adhere to the ships and weaponry restrictions specified by the Laws of Liberty (section three). Failure to do so will void the bounty collection attempt. One of your guncam images must show your weapon loadout for the payout to be valid.
'€¢ Bounties cannot be claimed unless the kill message specifying the killer is obtained. In the event that an unspecified kill (Eg, '€œTarget has been killed by an NPC'€, '€œTarget has died'€) is obtained by an individual or group of mercenaries when outnumbering the Liberty forces, this is not required. Proof of the group of collectors outnumbering the Liberty forces present is mandatory.
'€¢ Any attempt to deceive the representative of the Republic of Liberty into paying out excess credits for a claim will be treated as fraud, and consequently your name will be removed from the register of parties capable of claiming bounties on this board. Criminal proceedings may follow.

' Wrote:Bounty Hunting, Mercenary & Freelancer Hire

8. Rule 6.10 states that player reputation and conduct must match player actions.
Players are responsible for their own reputation status.
Players must be at least neutral to their employer.
Players must be hostile to the faction they are targetting in a bounty. This does not apply to assassination missions where the target is a single character.
People posting bounties are obliged to ensure that the persons they are hiring have a suitable reputation. This means no hiring or paying people who would be hostile to you based on previous actions.

Specifically, your neutrality with the Order is completely unacceptable, as well as neutrality towards Lane Hackers and Xenos. Additionally, we deemed that seven of your kills did not have sufficient proof-of-kill data.

You are now suspended from the Republic of Liberty Bounty Board for the period of one week while we decide how to deal with this situation.

Signed,

Ferris Dufresne
Central Liberty Internal Treasury

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Antonio - 11-30-2011

Where the money is going: Carmen.Sanchez.

Kills: 1 Werewolf, Liberty Rogues VHF

Circumstances: I was wandering around West Point when I spotted this Rogue nearby, and went for his head.

Proof: Payment owed: 1.200.000$

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - mayu20 - 11-30-2011

Where the money is going: BHG|Corvete
Kills: Liberty Rougue Scylla

Circumstances: I was going to Norfolk when I saw a offcier there with this guy. I offered him some help, and he helped me as well, everybody happy.
Proof:

Rougue Cruiser
Rougue Dead

Payment owed: 1.600.000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - y.soner - 12-01-2011

Where the money is going: Arcova|Hotel-5[Reno]

Kills: Liberty Rogue Scylia

Circumstances: A navy captain required assist and we caught the target as he was headed to badlands

Proof: Payment owed: 1.200.000 + 400.000 = 1.600.000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Antonio - 12-02-2011

Kills: 1 Freelancer carrying Cardamine

Circumstances: I find a guy with Cardamine near Fort Bush and follow him to Manhattan where I executed him, after having a little chat with him. Please note that I destroyed all the Cardamine, but somehow when I blew him up he dropped only 3 in his cargo hold, while he had 116 in Cargo scan. He probably dropped them while running in a Trade Lane from Fort Bush to Manhattan, or they somehow got destroyed as soon as he was destroyed aswell.

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Blaze - 12-02-2011

Where the money is going: Deathlord

Kills: 2x Outcast Gunship

Circumstances: A few outcasts pirating in Texas. Helped the Navy finish off the Gunships.

Proof:

Payment owed: 2x(1000000+200000)=2400000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Antonio - 12-03-2011

Kills: 1 Outcast Tridente,1 Liberty Rogues Roc, 1 Liberty Rogues Barghest

Circumstances: Pretty simple - I found an Outcast in New York and went for his head. Same with the Rogues.

Proof: Payment owed: 1.200.000+200.000+1.200.000+1.200.000=3.800.000$

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Antonio - 12-05-2011

Kills: 1 Cardamine smuggler

Circumstances: I found a transport carrying Cardamine sitting in front of Newark, was pretty silly to me , but anyways I remembered you pay for any contraband carriers destroyed.

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Antonio - 12-05-2011

Kills: 2 Liberty Rogues Gunboats, 1 Hellfire Sabre, 1 Pirate Sabre

Circumstances: First, I found a lot of Rogues in California. Managed to kill them all, even though I don't have identification for 3 fighters. Then a Hellfire Legion Sabre joined them, took him out too. Later on, a pirate Dubstep tried to pirate me, we had a fight in which he died.

Proof: Payment owed: 1.200.000+200.000+1.200.000+200.000+1.200.000+400.000+1.000.000=3.800.000$

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Dada - 12-05-2011

Where the money is going: Kai.Dressel

Kills:
1.Pirat ID/Gunboat 2.Pirat ID/Barguest bomber (VR- tagged) 3.Xeno guard ID/Waran bomber (XA tagged) 4. Liberty rogue ID/rogue gunboat

Circumstances: 1. This pirat was attacking a Junker named: The.Morrigan, near the trade lane between Mojave and California gate. I tried to protect the trader...without success, but the pirat died for his crime.
2. Intercepted in New-York, near Colorado gate. He was attacking a trader named: Tyros_... and this one escaped with success. The pirat died for his crime too.
3. This one is intercepted near Norfolk...he looked like ready to die.
4. Another one intercepted near Norfolk, he tried to escape from us until Buffalo base, but the distance was too long for him.

Proof:

Payment owed: 5.600.000 SC