Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-10-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Christiane_Laurich.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
TO: Keto Von Schulz
SUBJECT: Re: Valkyrie Outpost base registration

Guten Tag, Herr von Schulz.

The location you propose would be acceptable under condition you will submit approval from Daumann Heavy Construction, which owns planet Holstein, in case base would be closer than ten kilometers to docking ring and mooring point. Which I assume it would be from your description. Without consent of DHC- representative, you would have to build your base at least ten kilometers from Holstein access points.

Inform us, bitte, which option you chose.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Captain Dillan Hunt
SUBJECT: Geneva Shipping Platform base registration

Guten Tag, Herr Hunt. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Geneva Shipping Platform on the edge of sectors A4 and B4 with the condition that you will keep minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lane rings and jump gate to Omega-3.

I would like to warn you, however. While your ideal might be admirable, you should be prepared that Omega region is full of dishonest people, criminals and terrorists - from Hessians over Corsairs to members of Das Wilde. So you should be careful in such remote location.

Also, I have read your "rules" and I have to remind you that your members don´t possess any special rights around your base and all ships which belong to individuals or companies considered as legal by Rheinland laws can move around freely without need to follow your orders. Please don´t forget that so there will be no incidents or violations of laws by your security personnel.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Lord Chaos - 02-11-2016

Comm. Channel Open
Encryption: High
Sender: Captain Dillan Hunt
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei
Kommissar Christiane Laurich

Your Exelency Madam Kommissar Christiane Laurich, your aproval and blessing are much apreciated and for that i am very thankfull. *Bows*
I will ofcourse comply to the instructions provided efective imediataly and ofcourse all Rheinland Laws are to be respected to theyr full extent by every menber of our crew.
We believe that peace and Hope are present in everyones heart and Hope we can reach even the most troubled souls.

Best regards
Captain Dillan Hunt of the "Ganancha"

Comm Channal Closed

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Lord Chaos - 02-14-2016

Comm. Channel Open
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei
Kommissar Christiane Laurich

Excuse me Madam Kommissar but i have conveened with my business partners and when i presented the treats mentioned by you in that particular region this caused great unsetling among us.
This situation made us wonder and worry, for if an Authority is warning us, its because there is a real danger for the common persons that we hope visit us.

This situation urgently and decissively needs to be adressed.
We, sadly got to the conclusion that, we dont like it but we need to request the necessary licences for the construction of a Defence Platform,
given that the danger is so greavous, we need to protect the people.
Geneva is real, Geneva will stand for peace.
With Hope we endure.

Best regards
Dillan Hunt

Comm. Channel Closed

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-14-2016

SUBJECT: Geneva Shipping Platform weapon platforms request

Guten Tag again, Herr Hunt.

Omega-7 system is indeed dangerous place and security measures are essential to prevent loss of property or even lives. Your request is approved.

Construction of weapon platforms is allowed under two conditions. First, use of so called "automatic defense mode three" which would cause platform opening fire at all unregistered ships is not allowed. Second, placing any ships which are not added in Rheinland criminal database or declared criminals on black list of the defense system is not allowed as well.

Also, your request for relocation of the base sent via highly encrypted message is approved.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Lord Chaos - 02-22-2016

Comm. Channel Open
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei Madam Kommissar Christiane Laurich

Gutten tag Herr Madam Kommissar, once again i come to you in this great time of need
Given that our so beloved Geneva Shipping Platform has been constantly under attack, me and my associates conveened that
we need to further increasse our defence capabilities in order to adress this unsustainable situation.
For this reason only, we request the aproval of the construction of the "Geneva Defense Platform" as a swift and decissive move against the forces of evil and also assuring general population safety.
Ofcourse this new instalation will comply exactly with the same instructions previously given by you to Geneva Shipping Platform
for it will function as an extention of Geneva Shipping Platform, dedicated solely to its defense, in a way like any other defense array.

Name of the base:

Geneva Defense Platform

Name of the station administrator
Cpt. Dillan Hunt

Affiliation
Zoner

Purpose for the station
Exclusively for defense purpose

Existing trade agreements
none

Location of the base
Next to Geneva Shipping Platform
(you should have the location on your more private Comm channel)

We honestly regret that we have to take this harsh decision
for Peace is our way and Hope our moto.
Once again we would ask for your aproval and blessing.
Best regards
Cpt Dillan Hunt of the Ganancha

Comm. Channel Closed

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-22-2016

SUBJECT: Geneva Defense Platform base registration

Guten Tag, Herr Hunt.

Your decision to build additional security measure for your station is understandable since - unfortunately - time proved that our warning was more than justified and lot of hostiles are lurking in the deep corners of Omega-7.

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Geneva Defense Platform and its weapon platforms next to the Geneva Shipping Platform under same conditions which were set for the first base and its weapon platforms - specifically that you will keep minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lane rings and jump gates, use of so called "automatic defense mode three" which would cause platform opening fire at all unregistered ships is not allowed and that placing any ships which are not added in Rheinland criminal database or declared criminals on black list of the defense system is not allowed as well.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Westgate Security - 02-27-2016

*****INCOMING TRANSMITION*****
[Image: xssteSe.png]

Gutten Tag Mr. Christiane Laurich..
16 days passed till we wrote to DHC about base construction place, but they didn't replyed yet. Probably they think alot, or have communication problems, maybe they VERY bisy by mining that doesn't see message. Is there any way to avoid their attention in this? Awaiting for your reply.
This is copy of messages:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=135960

*****END OF TRANSMITION*****

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-29-2016

TO: Keto Von Schulz
SUBJECT: Re: Valkyrie Outpost base registration

Guten Tag, Herr von Schulz.

It is unfortunate to hear that representatives of Daumann Heavy Construction were not able to reply to your message so far. It seems there must be some bigger issue, considering you are not the only one who mentioned this problem recently.

However, even this factor does not change that it is not possible to allow you construction of the Valkyrie Outpost in close vicinity of their planet without corporation´s approval. Holstein is their property and we have to respect their rights which stem from this.

Thus, your options stay the same as before. You can either wait until someone from Daumann Heavy Construction will contact you and give you approval to construct Valkyrie Outpost within the ten kilometers safety perimeter around Holstein docking points, or you have to change location and build the base outside it.

Inform us, bitte, which option you chose.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Church101 - 04-11-2016

Incoming Transmission

From - Bob.The.Builder
To - Rheinland Federal Police.
Subject - Outpost Construction

Greetings, I am speaking on behalf of my Master, Bob.The.Builder. Girr is my fine name. We have traveled the stars and my Master has found love in these systems of Rheinland. My Master asks permission to construct a Space Station with in Rheinland Space.

Name of the base - Outpost-Unity
Name of the station administrator - Bob.The.Builder
Affiliation - Daumann Heavy Construction
Purpose for the station - Mining and Trading
Existing trade agreements - None at the present time
Location of the base - New Berlin, sector 5C. Between the trade lanes(Bonn Station->Dortmund Station) and (Bonn Station->Stuttgart Jump Gate). Docking bay doors will face in the direction of Brandenburg Base(Left) and Bonn Station(Right).

Ending Transmission

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 04-12-2016

TO: Bob.The.Builder
SUBJECT: Outpost-Unity base registration

Guten Tag, Herr Girr. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Current standardized distance requirement for modular bases is at least ten kilometers from any nearest space traffic objects such as trade lane rings or stations, with some small deviations allowed which are considered on case-by-case basis. It seems that your proposed location does not follow this requirement. You either have to move the base further away from the trade lanes crossroad, or choose different location.

Also, we need real name of the station owner, callsigns such as Bob.The.Builder are not valid.

I await your reply.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE