Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 11-22-2010

[Incoming Transmission
[ID: Commander Daemon Steele]
[Subject: Combat Report]
[Transmission Begins]

Priviet Comrades.

Today, I went on the prowl with the Krazni Oktober, I have to say, he has impressed me. Two times today we've managed to secure victory over what seemed like a defeat. Two times the enemy under-estimated us. Two times we won.

Allow me to report the first of the two victories. I took the Krazni out to California to investigate reports of Pirates in the area. Sure enough, near the trade lane I found a Lane Hacker Sabre by the name of "Maddy" attempting to pirate a trader. (Interestingly, this pirate had a Mini Razor and no Cruise Disruptor.) I approached it and ordered it to cease and desist at which point the pirate sounded confused. I asked him for a reason as to why I shouldn't shoot him and he said because he'd help me. It was around this time that a second pirate by the name of "Jarek_70" flying a Broadsword Bomber approached me and immediately began firing. As is typical with pirates, as soon as Jarek began firing Maddy began to fire as well. Very shortly after we were joined by a third pirate. One that goes by the name of "Esus" and who flew a Spatial. He too began firing. Of course, not being one to be intimidated, I immediately went for Maddy who I noticed had no armour. Moments after, the Sabre was a goner. I then turned my attention to the Spatial who also quickly fell to my Razors. Finally, turned to face Jarek. He flew at me and ate all Four of my Razors. Attached is a guncam that shows a snippet of the fight. Attached:*

From then, I proceeded to New Berlin and when I was passing the planet I stumbled past a Rheinland Gunboat who told me I wasn't allowed in the area. I slowly moved away from the planet ready for a fight. Just before we began, another Military Bomber arrived in the area. Both engaged me and I took heavy damage, I moved to the Asteroid Field hoping to get away, but they wouldn't let up. I punished them for their insolence by reverse pulsing the Bergh and then turning around and giving it a face full of Four Razors. It was destroyed. Being depleted of Nanobots and Shield Batteries and with the Rheinland Gunboat still at almost full capacity I had to make a choice. I chose the option to fight, and I'm pleased to report that the Krazni ran circles against the Gunboat. Finally, the Gunboat surrendered and I decided it would be best to let it limp home to tell the story of Coalition Supremacy. After my victory I proudly proclaimed my dominance for all to hear, with a civilian joining in. Attached: ****

For the Red Dawn!

[Transmission Ends]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 11-22-2010

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: All SCRA Assets
Comm. ID: Colonel Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: Rank and File Re-organization

---Communications Opened---

[Image: wip4.jpg]

Salud, Comradas!

We are faced with a need to restructure the ranks of the Fighter Corps, hermanos, to better fit the role to which you are assigned.

Junior Lieutenant – Partisan/Insurgent
Lieutenant – Insurgent/Revolution
Senior Lieutenant – Fighters/Storm
Captain – Storm (Fighter Wing)
Major –Storm (Senior Air Group Commander)
Lieutenant Colonel – Typhoon/Storm Wing
Colonel – Typhoon/Battleship Command
General – Any ship as needed (Fleet Commander)
Commandante

Effective immediately:

Sub-Lieutenants are made Junior Lieutenants.
Lieutenants retain rank.
Lieutenant Commanders are made Captains.
Commanders become Majors.
Commanders Broch, Brooks and Santorini become Lt. Colonels
Captain's Alvarez, Levesque become Colonels.
Admirals Straitov and Karchov are here by made Generals.

Learn your new ranks and file, men.

This should clarify line of battle, and positions inside of the Coalition, mi Hermanos.

For the Revolucion, mi comrada, for Katz!

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Violette - 11-22-2010

To: [color=#FFFFFF]All SCRA Assets
Comm. ID: Captain Stacy Winters
Subject: I'm back.

[Image: wintersmdcopy.png]

---<Channel Open>---
Good Afternoon Comrades, with such a large scale of conflict within the Omegas and Omicrons, the training I didn't have at a non-existent facility has concluded, and I will be returning to duty.

I have requested more training drills for all combat-ready pilots, with all those rats to exterminate, we're going to be busy.
If you think you've had enough training, you haven't. Remember this rule.

Long live the Revolution Comrades, long live Katz!

- Captain Stacy Winters

---<Channel Closed>---

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Violette - 11-22-2010

Subject: Oops we did it again.

---<Channel Open>---
They tell me the imperialistic Kusari pigs are untouchable, simply too powerful to topple. They tell me lies, with the work of the Botev, Social Credit and the Havana, one of their mighty Battlebarges simply burst into flames, without a sweat broken.

[Image: md1jarekdies.png]

However, no thanks from the Bretonians in Leeds, our forces were ambushed by the cowardly Armed Forces. We made our escape though, inflicting damage on the warships and refusing to surrender.
One Templar showed exceptional balls, throwing missiles at my tail. I quickly put and end to that and left as swiftly as I had entered.

[Image: md1templardies.png]

We will not be stopped by any house, cowardly or otherwise.

Long live the Revolution!

- Captain Stacy Winters

---<Channel Closed>---

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Pacific - 11-22-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Captain Petko.Dimitrov
TARGET ID: All SCRA Assets
[Image: petkoscomm.jpg]

Zdraveite once again comrades. Today another Victory for the Botev and the Volga Group. The Botev and the Social Credit when threw the Omega-5 system when we detected a Corsair slave liner. it try d to escape but with no luck. We managed to Intercept it and destroy it in the Omega-47 system. It was carrying Hull panels and Food Rations. Well those sairs are not gonna have dinner today . After that we pickup a large signature in the Tau-29 system. According to the signature it was Kusarian battleship, so the plan was to intercept it in the Tau-23 and destroy it. It didn't actuarially worked like that but we took out that big sushi ship. When we returned we were ambushed by Bretonian Armed forces ship, But we managed to evade the low life Alliance pests. And here is the Data from the Black Box of the Botev.

Black Box Data 01
Black Box Data 02
Black Box Data 03
Black Box Data 04

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционна Армия на Коалицията във Сириус

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Shryke - 11-22-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Commandante Ethan Scott
TARGET: SCRA Fighter Corps
SUBJECT: Re-organization of Fighter Corps

[Image: 2r6istd.jpg]

I'll keep this brief and to the point. I know too many syllables can be overwhelming to some of you. Why you weren't suffocated by your mothers and thrown into compost heaps when you were infants is a mystery to me, but sending you to a suicide mission could do the trick. It's time to get you whipped into shape so we don't take another beating like we did earlier.

As of this moment, Red Squad and Gold Squad are abolished. There will be no segregation within Fighter Corps. You will all fight as one, as equals. There will be no elite as elitism is counter-revolutionary. Once the paperwork is finished by the pencil pushers at Fleet, you will be given your wing assignment, and your superior officer.

Your superior officer will be responsible for your performance, and your performance will in turn be responsible to your superior officer. So I suggest to the both of you to get yourselves into shape, or you'll be washed out and sent to work on a manufacturing line so you can be of actual use to the Coalition.

Each of you will be assigned a personal fighter, and a personal fighter you will keep and be responsible for. This fighter will be your home. You wouldn't let the roof of your home leak on your head, would you? Then again, with the intelligence of some of you I wouldn't be surprised.

As for the Odin, you will earn one. When I say so. If you already have one, don't forget it can be taken away.

Now, a little technical detail, among more to come.

Lt. Colonels will now act as wing commanders. They are expected to lead and organize patrols and punitive raids against our enemies. They will also be directly responsible for their subordinate's performance. Their subordinates will listen to their superiors. If there is a mixed wing movement, you will listen to the ranking officer. Should there be more than one, I'm sure you can show more intelligence than Neanderthals and actually designate one between the three of you. Last I checked you weren't a bunch of kindergarten snot eaters. I will not tolerate a two-headed monster during a battle.

That said, believe it or not, some of you are actually getting promoted to this prestigious rank. Well, not exactly. Sasha Orlov and Daemon Steele, you are now probationary Lt Colonels. Do not fail in your position or I will find someone better. You might end up washing latrines with your toothbrush after the Trolls are finished with them.

Orlov and Steeles, this means you have responsibilities, so I suggest you man up and own up to them.

That is all for now. You will stand by for assignments.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - aznremix416 - 11-23-2010

=====[color=#FF0000]INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

[Image: VCoalitionC5.gif]

**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: [color=#33FF33]Medium.
SOURCE: Omega 52 system.
Submitter: Junior Lieutenant Sean Lee, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recipient: Coalition High Command

Subject: Patrol Report #5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comrades, Ni men hao.

I was called to duty today by Captain Dimitrov for a routine patrol. Heh, little did I know that that one “little” Patrol ended up being an all out engagement.

I hopped into my Insurgent and met the Gunboat Captain in space. We were called to patrol Omega 5, and all was quite. However Colonal Alvarez soon arrived in the Havana and informed that there was going to be a fleet forming to move into Leeds. We were joined by another fighter and another gunboat. We moved onto Bretonian space, met no oppisiton and moved into Tau 31. As soon as we jumped in we faced a Monster Kusari Battleship, the Jarek_KNF. Wasting no time we moved to engage the target and quickly destroyed the foolish battleship. Another win for the Revolution!

However after we did the cowardly work for the Bretonians, those dishonorable scumbags turned around and ambushed us. We were caught by surprise and fell back to Omega 52. We lost a couple of men, however we took some of the Brets down with us.

My ship was destroyed, however I am moderately glad that I survived, as I can continue to lend a helping hand to the Red Dawn.

For the Coalition!

***ATTACHED GUNCAM PICTURES****
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D...e/screen533.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D...e/screen532.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D...e/screen531.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D...e/screen530.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D...e/screen529.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D...e/screen528.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D...e/screen527.jpg
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/D...e/screen526.jpg

[font=Georgia]Junior Lieutenant Sean Lee signing off.

[color=#FFFFFF]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=====[color=#FF0000]TERMINATING TRANSMISSION=====

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Rodent - 11-23-2010

[color=#000000]Incoming Transmission
Transmission Source: Francesca Santorini, Commissar Lieutenant Colonel
Transmission Recipients: Coalition Databanks
Transmission Subject: Corsair Cowardice

[Image: yeai.th.jpg]

Today saw me in my Insurgent making due patrols through our holdings with my co-pilots, talking and trying to find out more about the seed of the revolution inside them. That was cut abruptly short. Very abruptly short.

We received a distress call from a fellow comrade Sean Lee in the Omega 5 system. He was being engaged by those vile corsair banditos called the Sails. Honorless scum. Knowing that he was at risk, I, and Oliver Zablosky moved quickly to counter.

We were soon engaged, Corsair reinforcements did come, but they kept it honorable, but that was the only honorable part. We let loose the red wrath of the Coalition's Kalashnikov upon them, and cut them to pieces. One Corsair was utterly destroyed, and the rest limped back to Cadiz, tail between their legs. Now, knowing that the Corsairs might pull out all the stops, I called a retreat. We have dealt a severe blow to the Corsair morale and made our superiority known today.

For the Coalition, For the Red Dawn!

[Image: scrast.th.jpg]

[color=#000000]End Transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tomtomrawr - 11-23-2010

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FF9900]Low
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Robert Miller, Junior Lieutenant
SOURCE: Zvezdny Gorodok, Omega-52 system
SUBJECT: Reporting my trip to Dublin and the miner who knew too much, then the training in Omega-52

[color=#FFFFFF]Good day Comrades, Junior Lieutenant Robert Miller reporting. This is my sixth report, dated 23.11.818.

After spending the night floating in Dublin with my ship deactivated, I returned power to my ship. I joined comms with the new captain of the Karl Marx, Enrico Benitez, and he asked for a status report. I told him where I was and he wanted me to scout the system.

I began doing this, deciding to head to the main mining site at H-4 to talk to some miners. I arrived and found three Hegemons, one of whom had never heard of the SCRA. I began to explain, unfortunately his half of the conversation was heard by everybody in the system. When he asked where we were located, I began to tell him it was a secret, but from a miner in the system I heard the answer "Omega-52". It was a shock, and when the miner arrived I shifted my interest to him.

He said he knew much about the Coalition. That we had no battleships, which is thankfully not true. That there are four stations in Omega-52, which sealed his fate. And his knowledge of our weaponry. I decided to silence him, which I did so while he pleaded and told me he would tell no-one. But he knew too much.

After this I returned to Omega-52 and switched to my Insurgent, which I had flown very little of. I began training with Junior Lieutenant Oliver Zablosky, which proved very educational for me, and I hope him also. After quite a drawn out battle where Mini Razors were the main weapon of choice, I achieved victory.

Visual image 1
Visual image 2
Visual image 3
Visual image 4
Visual image 5
Visual image 6
Visual image 7
Visual image 8
Visual image 9
Visual image 10
Visual image 11
Visual image 12
Visual image 13

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Violette - 11-23-2010

Subject: Almost ready for service.

---<Channel Open>---
Good news my friends and brothers, the CPW-Valentina passed all system checks and performed admirably during her maiden voyage to the deep Omicrons.

[Image: md2valentina.png]

The Valentina made short work of the straggler Bounty Hunters attempting to strike out at our Order friends. Soon we will return to the Omegas, where regular training will be carried out. Our enemies won't enjoy what we have coming for them.

Long live the Premier, Long live the Revolution!

- Captain Stacy Winters

---<Channel Closed>---