Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - The Sovereign - 01-07-2018

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: One Police Plaza
Subj: Patrol Log #1

Patrol Log, 6th January, 825 A.S.
Responded to a disturbance in the California system. Disturbance consisted of several Hellfire Legion ships assaulting fellow Officers. I lent my assistance to the officers on the site, and scored two confirmed kills, securing the first and overwhelming the second. A fellow officer downed a third. Disturbance continued before we could eliminate the last two Hellfire as the Lane Hackers decided to show up and lend their own firepower to the fight. While the seemingly opened fire indiscriminately, the downed as many Hellfire ships as they did Police Officers, and I was the only survivor of the engagement, given the chance to break off when two capital ships from the secondary fleet drove the Lane Hackers away from me for long enough to escape for repairs.

Signed, Officer Max Black, Patrol Unit, New York Precinct.

Attachments: Guncam Footage

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Bauer - 01-09-2018

Subj: Patrol logs

I have two patrol logs to upload, the first being from 24 December 824 A.S.

After dusting off my ship I launched into space and met up with the Commissioner. We had intelligence there was a possible smuggler coming from Kusari into Colorado. Patrols were set up and eventually a contact was detected on scanners carrying cardamine. I stopped the vessel and waited on backup from the Commissioner, however in the meantime the smuggler opened fire. I kept them busy until backup arrived and the hostile was successfully destroyed, and the cardamine transported to Manhattan for evidence. While in the New York system TLAGSNET informed us of an artifact smuggler coming in through the Texas system. The smuggler was intercepted by Norfolk however refused to pay the fine. The vessel was subsequently destroyed but before destruction he jettisoned and destroyed the contraband.

Second log, 7 January 825 A.S

After fitting out my vessel with emergency warning lights I launched and discovered two Hellfire Legion fighters sitting near West Point. I was very outmatched in my Liberator so I just monitored from a distance. They eventually moved on to California, where I followed. One of the fighters stopped near Riverside and decided to engage me. Eventually backup arrived on both sides and engaged each other, with more ships arriving on each side over time. After Officer Black and Secondary Officer Lance Spot destroyed a few ships, the Lane Hackers arrived and engaged both us and the Legion at the same time. Unfortunately my ship took a mine to the hull and had a catastrophic failure so I had to eject.

Signed, Officer Jack Bauer, Patrol Unit, New York Precinct.

Attachments: Smuggler 1 Smuggler 2 Smuggler 2 California Battle

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - casualty - 02-11-2018

Subj: Patrol log

Reporting patrol in New York and Colorado systems, 10 February 825.

I left Fort Bush at around 4am Standard Time and followed a patrol protocol to Planet Manhattan, then along the edge of Jersey Debris Field towards Colorado Jump Gate looking for potential smugglers. On approach to Colorado gate, I spotted a Rogue Werewolf bomber. The Rogue run towards Rochester Base in Jersey Field and eventually docked with the base, despite my demands to cut his engines.

On my route back to Manhattan, I spotted freelancer Bustard Carrier with THP markings, callsign THP|"Legal".Commerce, hauling a load of Cardamine towards Manhattan. Before I could stop the offending ship, it went on planet fall course and disappeared in the atmosphere. Later, I met the same vessel accompanied by 6th|Alpha-3. The Navy pilot claimed that the cardamine in question was actually confiscated by him before and he hired THP vessel to transport it back to Manhattan as an evidence.

Then I moved on to Colorado system and there encountered a Rogue destroyer and Outcast VHF harassing traders at the jump gate. They threatened to destroy the vessel they were trying to pirate, so I could not wait for reinforcements and engaged. Being outnumbered and outgunned, I lost the ship and cannot tell if the trader was able to escape.

Signed, Officer Paul Morgan, Patrol Unit, Denver Precinct.

Attachments: Rogue SHF spotted | Rogue SHF ID | Rogue SHF docking Rochester | Rochester docking bonus | THP with Cardamine | THP landing | Pirate 1 | Pirate 2

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Tom "Sandman" Fiddle - 03-23-2018

[Image: ofkgvWo.png]

To: Newark Station
Subj: Patrol Log #1

Patrol Log #1, 20180323, Fiddle here.
My shift and, subsequently, my first flight as a part of the primary force began by linking up to the TLAGSNET array. Commissioner Chun-Mai Dawn decided it was necessary to accompany me with my first flight and we started off by taking up position near the transit junction of Battleship Missouri, where we encountered a LNT vessel by the callsign ''5th|LNT-Kanata''.

I had been briefed earlier today about the plague of accidents revolving around poorly maintained ships, so given that the LNT in question was empty, we had the ship halted and proceeded with brief them regarding a guidance and docking light sequence checkup. You can obviously imagine that the pilot in question was not amused by this. Especially when we were informed that the Bison class ship does not perform planetary landings and as such isn't equipped by default with such lights. Something the Commissioner wasn't quick to tell me over private comms as I was proceeding with the drill.

That brief moment of amusement was enough for her, as I was swiftly left to fly solo. I returned my attention to TLAGSNET and proceeded to move back to Planet Manhattan. Along the way there, I had the chance to perform a similar procedure on a freelancer Gull transport. Theirs seemed to be equipped correctly, so the encounter was very brief and enjoyable.
By the time I reached Manhattan, I realized that it was not a moment too soon a Junker ship by the name of ''Skyman'' was approaching the planet from a very odd angle. I informed the docking crew to restrict the docking procedures just in case and demanded the ship to cut their engines, but I didn't even need to bother with a scan to realize it was an artifact smuggler as they were flying a Pirate Train class vessel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amusingly enough, the captain - no doubt after realizing their mistake, tried to engage an impromptu cloaking device, which made them easy to liberate from their ship of choice. The rest of the procedure went as standard. The whole area around Manhattan was declared a crime scene and the captain of a Siege Cruiser came to my aid in delivering the confiscated cargo to our laboratories on Manhattan.

----

Not ten minutes later, TLAGSNET picked up two more smugglers in the California system:
"GenX-AchillesRage"
"Firefly"

These ships seemed to be more equipped than the last, so I contacted the local lawful forces and we staged a trap at the gate. The assistance came around in the form of the "LN-Enterprise" - a LABC class ship as well as the same LNT transport - the "5th|LNT-Kanata" from earlier that day.
This did not go well for the smugglers, as they had the poor decision to destroy their own cargo the moment they realized what had happened. After being told to surrender, they both decided to resist arrest and were swiftly torn apart by our group.

I am sad to say that there was also a small encounter with a Hellfire Legion ship that we picked up on Tlagsnet as a vessel with potential civilian hostages, but my recording device seemed to have decided to take a mandatory break by that point and the footage of the rest of the patrol, including the incident at the Zone-21 field with a Junker ship - is lost.

That concludes my flight report.
Fiddle signing out.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Tom "Sandman" Fiddle - 03-24-2018

Subj: Incident Log #1

Patrol Log #2, 20180324, Fiddle here.
Today seems to be just as eventful as the last. I am sad to say that after receiving reports of Lane Hacker activity in the New York and Texas system, I did not manage to pin the targets. The hackers - two bomber class ships, were armed with cloaking devices. Something I did not get a chance to scan during the very first encounter in the Texas system, which allowed the target to escape while under fire.

After that setback, it was near impossible to pin them down again, given their use of tradelane discruption, waiting at the gates to catch the pursuer on cooldown and other tricks you'd expect them to use. The only backup I had at the time came in the form of a LABC class ship, which was not designed for this sort of pursuit.

This is context as to what happened next. Given that these two ships were ghosting us, we both resorted to use mines and flack bursts at random, whenever the cloak detector was set off, as long as there were no civilian traffic around at that moment. One of such moments happened in the high orbit above Planet Manhattan, where I launched a handful of screamer mines in an attempt to find if the cloaked ship was outright following me or not.

It turned out that it was indeed the case, but the ship that was close enough to prompt a collision warning was not the Lane hackers, but a 5th fleet bomber belonging to one "Grey Evans". The ship in question, I would like to point out, is a ''Waran'' class heavy bomber with a grade 4 armor setup.

The audio log is as follows:

As of setting up this report, the incident took place roughly 15 hours ago. This is a summary of my version of the events, in the case of a legal dispute.

Fiddle signing out.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Tom "Sandman" Fiddle - 03-28-2018

Subj: Incident Log #1

Patrol Log #3, 20180328, Fiddle here.

This is a report containing the highlights of the last three days worth of patrols. I have taken special care to document the encounters with my guncam for your viewing pleasure.
The following ships have been confirmed as smugglers:
  • GPNK-|Cheeki'Breeki
  • Dnipro
  • Arthur.Longbre
  • Sunset
  • =_daniel_durdek_=
  • G.I.Joe
  • Hunk'o-Junk
  • Kartion.Kazimor

Fiddle signing out.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Marvin - 03-30-2018

[Image: Elvio.Lento.png]

Name: Recruit Officer Elvio Lento
Subject: Patrol Log #1
  • Patrolroute:
    Start: New York - Fort Bush over Pennsylvania
    End: New York - Fort Bush
    (patrol with no firm pattern)

• Incidents:
    Close to the Gate NY>Penns I encountered a group of Rouges. They opened fire first and as usual the in the agression used ships where destroyed. All surviving unlawfuls could be rescued, the suspects were apprehended, searched, and put into custody.

In general it was a pritty calm first shift, so i had time to familiarise myself with the TLAGSNET system.

Apart of several Transports i encountered, who where all scanned by the way and where all clean, i observed two Freelancer who apparently where contracted to realize combat-missions against some criminal individuals.

Attachments: -Screenshots album link-

Signed,

Recruit Officer E. Lento

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Marvin - 03-31-2018

Subject: Patrol Log #2
  • Patrolroute:
    New York (patrol with no firm pattern)

• Incidents:
    At the patrol, 8km "south" of Manhattan in between the trade lines I got an interesting contact of a person, to me known due to tales in pubs. A dangerous person called Magaera. I stopped my patrol to make personal contact and to find out what she was up to. She was talking about wine and gallian contractors who paid her to terrorise Liberty. Lucky after a while of conversation her motivation of shading blood seemed to disappear and she maintained calm.

Meanwhile another ship was showing up, a Pirate cargo full with black-market weapons, and a known Bandit too as I afterwards got told. He stated he is in Liberty-Space for unmotivated Terrorism. "Just for fun" he said... I feared for my life but tried to inform the LPI-HQ, talked to him over several minutes to seek a way out of the situation, convincing him to leave liberty and to make time as long as I was able to, hoping to get backup soon.

Lucky I was! Navy showed up after a couple of minutes. They took over the handling as they knew the Suspect. Sadly there was no way to find a solution without violence, but things had to be done.
    Miss Sarah Evens from the 5th-Navy took the necessary actions and claimed the destruction of this dangerous military-armed Pirate.

Just a couple of minutes later on my patrol I came to a different incident at Planet Manhattan:

A Navy Gunboat, LNS-Memphis, stopped a ship Call-name John.Silverstone.
    Mr Dayton from the 5th and me did not hesitate to support the Navy-Ship but suddenly everything went horribly quick and LNS-Memphis died as the LNS-Memphis shot not onley at John.Silverstone but also at Lopng Island Station who returned fire too.

Mr. Dayton and me where both overwhelmed from this horrible quick escalation of the situation at hand. We identified the suspect and opened a case. Concluded the best would be to search the rescue-ship that took care of the Captain of the LNS-Memphis to get further evidence to be able to process the further handling of this case. I realised afterwards, analysing gun-cam etc that John.Silverstone was accused to use cloaking device and nomad weapons and also of smuggling artifacts.

Attachments:
    Contact Magaera
    Stopped the Pirate
    Navy saved my ***

LNS-Memphis-Case

Signed,

Recruit Officer E. Lento

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Marvin - 04-01-2018

Subject: Patrol Log #3
  • Patrolroute:
    General traffic-scans and transport-controls in NY

• Incidents:

Fined Trader with illegal Cargo. Conversation:

[01.04.2018 17:06:17] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: hold it freelancer
    [01.04.2018 17:06:25] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: stop

[01.04.2018 17:06:39] KGB-MissionaryTWO[$32] entered tradelane at New York E-3
    [01.04.2018 17:06:50] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO][$5] entered tradelane at New York E-3
    [01.04.2018 17:07:00] KGB-MissionaryTWO[$32] exited tradelane at New York D-2
    [01.04.2018 17:07:09] 2018-04-01 17:07:09 SMT KGB-MissionaryTWO's docking rights have been removed by LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO] for minimum 120 seconds
    [01.04.2018 17:07:12] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO][$5] exited tradelane at New York D-2
    [01.04.2018 17:07:27] KGB-MissionaryTWO[$32] exited jumpgate at Colorado E-7
    [01.04.2018 17:07:37] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO][$5] exited jumpgate at Colorado E-7
    [01.04.2018 17:07:57] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: STOP!
    [01.04.2018 17:08:08] KGB-MissionaryTWO: so??
    [01.04.2018 17:08:20] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: first why you do not stop sir?
    [01.04.2018 17:08:44] KGB-MissionaryTWO: because i be in my way to trade
    [01.04.2018 17:08:53] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: you got black market stuff
    [01.04.2018 17:08:57] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: that is ellegal
    [01.04.2018 17:09:05] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: //illegal
    [01.04.2018 17:09:11] 2018-04-01 17:09:11 SMT KGB-MissionaryTWO's docking rights have been restored.
    [01.04.2018 17:09:11] KGB-MissionaryTWO: and that means from your side to me??
    [01.04.2018 17:09:22] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: illegal by liberty law
    [01.04.2018 17:09:30] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: you have to drop it all, now!
    [01.04.2018 17:09:39] KGB-MissionaryTWO: so now you know why i was in a hurry
    [01.04.2018 17:09:55] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: well now i got all registered
    [01.04.2018 17:10:07] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: to run makes no sense
    [01.04.2018 17:10:24] KGB-MissionaryTWO: just a try
    [01.04.2018 17:10:27] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: any action done against law from now on will make it worth for you
    [01.04.2018 17:10:37] KGB-MissionaryTWO: like??
    [01.04.2018 17:10:49] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: you drop now all illegal goods sir!
    [01.04.2018 17:11:00] KGB-MissionaryTWO: i did
    [01.04.2018 17:11:06] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: checking*
    [01.04.2018 17:11:11] KGB-MissionaryTWO: scan me
    [01.04.2018 17:11:31] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: ok, i wont go hard on you as it is the first time i meet you and you kind of colaborated
    [01.04.2018 17:11:37] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: the fine will be 2 million.
    [01.04.2018 17:12:08] KGB-MissionaryTWO: 2 mio
    [01.04.2018 17:12:16] KGB-MissionaryTWO: what about 1
    [01.04.2018 17:12:21] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: do not argue sir
    [01.04.2018 17:13:00] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: ok, so stay clean from now on will you?
    [01.04.2018 17:13:31] KGB-MissionaryTWO: of course
    [01.04.2018 17:13:35] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: fly save you are free to leave then

The Pilot was fined 2.000.000Cr for Smuggling Black Marked Munitions and trying to run and hide. The contraband was destroyed on spot.

Attachments:

#1 Fined Trader KGB-MissionaryTWO
    #2 Fined Trader KGB-MissionaryTWO

Signed,

Recruit Officer E. Lento

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Marvin - 04-02-2018

Subject: Patrol Log #4
  • Patrolroute:
    General traffic-scans and transport-controls in NY

• Incidents:

I encountered a xenos bomber in NY callname Born.to.Corn who directly threatened me so i called for backup.
    The LNS-Columbia was close and came for support.
    We had to find the xenos again so we split up and searched NY.

The LNS-Columbia found him between Fort Bush and Manhatten. So i went there and ordered the xenos to leave liberty house space.

He denied and we had no other option than to open fire.
    The xenos, after an short but intense one on one with me which was leading nowhere than to minor damage to his hull from time to time...
    was destroyed by the LNS-Columbia as we sandwiched the xenos at the right moment in combined fire.

Thank's to Liberty Navy!

Attachments:

#1Destruction of Born.to.Corn

Signed,

Recruit Officer E. Lento