Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Marvin - 04-05-2018

[Image: Elvio.Lento.png]

Name: Recruit Officer Elvio Lento
Subject: Patrol Log #5
  • Patrolroute:
    General traffic-scans and transport-controls in Liberty-Space

• Incident:

Found a Junker-ID-Smuggler in Texas, tried to stop him, destroy the cargo and apply the fitting fine, but he seemed to be under hard drugs if not worth:

[05.04.2018 17:10:48] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: Trader Qorg stop your engine
    [05.04.2018 17:11:04] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: LPI stop now!

[05.04.2018 17:11:04] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): Why? Get a life pirate
    [05.04.2018 17:11:14] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: Liberty Police here, stop!
    [05.04.2018 17:11:17] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): How you catching me is that a cheat?
    [05.04.2018 17:11:42] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: i dont understand you "cheat"? stop now last warning
    [05.04.2018 17:11:56] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): Calling all rogues and Junkers in the area! This is Zoner alpha 9 i am under attack by liberty police! Help!
    The Junker-smuggler docked at Beaumont-Junker-Base, sold most of it's illegal goods and undocked again!
    [05.04.2018 17:12:00] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): I am innocent!
    [05.04.2018 17:12:07] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: got the evidence, running makes no sense
    [05.04.2018 17:12:24] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): a light fighter is no threat to the great dragon!!
    [05.04.2018 17:12:37] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: you end up on the criminal list
    [05.04.2018 17:12:41] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): Dock at beaumont and share in some Cardamine!
    [05.04.2018 17:12:48] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): I have name changing technology doesnt matter kid
    [05.04.2018 17:13:01] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): LPI are pirates anyway

[05.04.2018 17:15:40] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: stop now
    [05.04.2018 17:15:45] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): please
    [05.04.2018 17:15:53] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): I have done no wrong

[05.04.2018 17:16:05] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: you had black market weapons
    [05.04.2018 17:16:06] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): Let me light my smoke. My cardamine stick please
    [05.04.2018 17:16:08] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: got it on camera
    [05.04.2018 17:16:10] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): if you have honour you will wait
    [05.04.2018 17:16:22] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): yes

[05.04.2018 17:16:24] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: still got some
    [05.04.2018 17:16:29] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): They are sold at new york, from police corp
    [05.04.2018 17:16:37] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): from your own men.!!
    [05.04.2018 17:16:44] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): THIS IS ILLEGAL ITSELF!!

[05.04.2018 17:16:52] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: drop them now
    [05.04.2018 17:16:54] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): and now..
    [05.04.2018 17:16:58] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): the rogues are here

[05.04.2018 17:17:12] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: drop the illegal wares now!
    [05.04.2018 17:17:24] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): i seek passage friend, turn the other way and forget it!
    [05.04.2018 17:17:55] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: drop it last warning
    [05.04.2018 17:17:59] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): please, let me escape
    [05.04.2018 17:18:10] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): i will defeat you if you engage me but i am scared

[05.04.2018 17:18:12] LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO]: *charging weapons*
    [05.04.2018 17:18:14] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): i am a new pilot
    [05.04.2018 17:19:12] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): better off flying for me kid!
    [05.04.2018 17:20:07] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): help
    [05.04.2018 17:20:34] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): plz leave
    [05.04.2018 17:21:58] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): stop
    [05.04.2018 17:22:05] Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx): i am free to leave

[05.04.2018 17:27:56] Death: LPI-Elvio.Lento[RO] was put out of action by Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx) (Collision).

Sadly i made a wrong maneuver after 9 minutes of battle, so i crashed into his side and my ship got destroyed... i almost had his one and would have been able to take him to custody...

Attachments:

#1 Evidence of contraband Trader.Qorg(House.Fexx)

Signed,

Recruit Officer E. Lento

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Wesker - 04-25-2018

[Image: SlXjq8c.jpg]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: One Police Plaza
Subj: Patrol Log #3
Barrack/Unit: Manhattan Barracks

Use of Force Narrative, 24th April, 825 A.S.

At approximately 14:43 on Saturday, April 21st in my marked Guardian class fighter#079; I received a distress call from a Navy officer by the name of Mike Anderson in his Guardian Class fighter, that a foreign civilian transport was under attack by unknown vessels. I quickly departed from my position within the orbit of Planet Manhattan and took the tradelane to Fort Bush, the act of piracy was being committed on the trade route from Fort Bush to the Colorado Jump gate. At approximately 14:44 I arrived on the scene to find the trader vessel with the Gas Miners Guild call-sign "Kobayashi,Akito". The transport vessel began impulsing towards Fort Bush for protection upon the arrival of myself and officer Anderson. The vessels in question appeared to be of outcast Origin, going under the collective identification of the "Commune" a known sub-criminal element within the Maltese collective; 1 bomber of unknown origin and 1 Rapier class fighter made up their group. The Commune vessels responded to the transports movement with deadly force, firing the first salvos of antimatter cannons at approximately 14:45. Officer Anderson and I responded with force, discharging several rounds of "Garand IIIV" antimatter rounds and "Imp Debilitator Mk1" EMP rounds from my Guardian. Several rounds were exchanged and due to the nature of the hostiles in question. In the process the GMG transport was destroyed with the escape pod successively recovered from the scene by myself. The cargo onboard was lost from the detonation of several disruptor missiles and mine explosions within the area. The fight moved towards the Colorado gate where we continued to engage with the support of the LNS-Columbia, an Overlord-Class Dreadnought. At approximately 14:53 the first Commune vessel "Diamond" was destroyed as a result of his mine dropper malfunctioning. The fight continued on with interference from an unknown vessel wearing the callsign "Tigerhawk", the vessel had no identification, was flying a Guardian Class fighter; and began to fire upon officer Anderson and myself at approximately 14:48. Outnumbered once again with officer Anderson and myself under fire from enemy vessels, we called for backup over the system-wide communications channel. Primary fleet naval officer Jack Edison responded with his Guardian class fighter, joining the fight at approximately 14:46. He would be followed by patrol officer Viviana D'Zelra who also responded at approximately 14:58, following the arrival of reinforcements the unknown vessel "Tigerhawk" was shot down by myself at approximately 15:01. The remaining Commune bomber vessel "Vennamis" had accessed the Colorado Jumpgate and cloaked his ship, fleeing to the Colorado system where he would escape officers Zelra and Anderson. (See attached Evidence)

Upon returning to Fort Bush by Cruise, myself and officer Edison were stopped by 3 Hellfire Legion vessels: 2 Guardian class fighters "Stoneheart" and "Steve Athanas"; and 1 Prosecuter class fighter "Zoey Peyton". Upon being stopped, officers Edison and myself immediately signaled for backup from officers Anderson and Zelra. I demanded the Hellfire vessels to stand down multiple times, they refused and began firing upon myself at approximately 15:08. Officers Zelra, Edison, Anderson, and myself responded with force; once again discharging "Garand IIIV" antimatter rounds and "Imp Debilitator Mk1" EMP rounds on the Hellfire vessels. A bounty hunter vessel, "Wayne Peyton", flying a marked Bounty Hunter Manta class fighter; arrived on the scene at approximately 15:06. Peyton proceeded to engage as well shortly after the first rounds were discharged, despite being told to stand down he continued to discharge rounds at the Hellfire vessels; no further action was take against the hunter vessel during the combat situation. Shortly after the fight had begun Steve Athanas had fled the combat area, and was not pursued by myself of the other officers due to the combat situation. At approximately 15:20 the hellfire Guardian vessel "Stoneheart" was shot down by myself. Following Stoneheart's destruction, the prosecutor vessel "Zoey Peyton" was destroyed at approximately 15:20 as a result of a mine dropper malfunction. (See attached evidence) With no hostiles remaining, Officers Edison, Zelra, Anderson and myself re-established the trade lane connection; secured the area and proceeded back to Fort Bush. No escape pods belonging to the hostile vessels were found during the combat scenario or after by repair crews.

Signed, Recruit Officer Una Kidman#1730, New York Precinct.

ATTATCHMENTS:
VIDEO EVIDENCE:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Wesker - 05-01-2018

Subj: Patrol Log #4

Use of Force Narrative, 30th April, 825 A.S.

At approximately 21:15 on Monday, April 30th in my marked Guardian class fighter#079; I received a distress call originating from Riverside Station in the California system. The signal originated from the captain of the L.S.F Archer Class cruiser vessel "Coco Solo", contacting all first responders noting that a foreign Zoner warship had entered Liberty. Specifics regarding his entry and exit were not disclosed by the LSF captain, I responded, arriving on the scene at approximately 21:30. Upon arrival I had witnessed the Coco Solo near a large Zoner "Nephilim" class carrier with the callsign "Eridani". Given the nature of his vessel and the situation, I immediately made him aware of laws he was breaking specified by section and clause, the Zoner vessel responded by failing to abide to the fine regulations set in place within Section 3. The Zoner vessel attempted to bargain with the Captain of the Coco Solo and myself, wanting to pay 5.000.000 S.C. below the mandatory fine (10.000.000 S.C.). The Zoner vessel continued to resist the mandatory fine, finally; the Zoner vessel was made aware of what would happen to his vessel as a result of not being cooperative. Despite several warnings the Zoner vessel continued to speak against the Captain of the Coco Solo and myself, at approximately 21:35 the Coco Solo began firing on the Zoner vessel. The Zoner vessel responded by discharging several heavy and secondary antimatter batteries and missiles at the Coco Solo (see attached evidence). Specifics on the type of missiles in place and the types of heavy batteries were not identifiable. Within a matter of minutes with support from my vessel's "mosquito" class disruptor weapons, the Coco Solo had completely disabled the Zoner warship; crew members were tractored aboard my vessel and the Coco Solo. The Captain was no found and detained as a result of the combat incident, and all the surviving crew members were released on California Minor.

ATTATCHMENTS:
VIDEO EVIDENCE:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Wesker - 05-06-2018

Subj: Patrol Log #7

Use of Force Narrative, 4th May, 825 A.S.

At approximately 17:19 on Friday, May 4th in my marked Guardian class fighter#079; I had been called the ADX-Chicago -Pelican Class Transport- to assist in a patrol of the Colorado system following reports of increased contraband transportation. At approximately 17:24 we entered the Colorado system and deviated in directions, the ADX-Chicago proceeded along the tradelane towards Pueblo Station; while I proceeded along the tradelane towards Planet Denver. Upon approaching planet Denver, two Liberty rogue vessels; call-signs "bloodhound419"(Werewolf Class fighter) and "CookieThePirate"(Greyhound class fighter) attacked me immediately. After several shots were discharged, I returned fire at approximately 17:27; discharging several "Vengeance" rounds at the enemy fighters. The Captain of ADX-Chicago withheld from the developing armed conflict, only a few seconds after his arrival at approximately 17:28 I destroyed the Werewolf Vessel using the Vengeance cannons of my ship - no cargo pod was discovered following the conflict. The greyhound vessel continued to discharge several antimatter rounds at my ship, I responded with mutual force. At approximately 17:29, only a minute later, the pilot of the greyhound vessel ceased his attack and stopped in place. The Captain of the ADX-Chicago intervened, demanding a 100,000 S.C. fine and his leave from Liberty space immediately. The fine was paid completely upfront at 17:32.

Immediately after wiring the payment to my ship, a large Ion storm struck every vessel in the vicinity - including mine. Upon recovering, the greyhound vessel had begun to make way towards the Galileo system, we did not pursue. Upon leaving the scene at Denver, the ADX-Chicago spotted another Rogue Greyhound class fighter with the callsign "bridie" along the tradelane stretching from Planet Denver to the New York Jumpgate. Upon radar contact the vessel immediately began charging it's cruise engines, making way towards the Silverton field. Immediately following protocol I disrupted the vessel's cruise engines with a "mosquito" class cruise-disruptor and prepared to stop him. The vessel continued to flee, with authorization and permission from the Captain of the ADX-Chicago, at approximately 17:35 - I immediately began discharging several rounds of Vengeances from my Guardian. The vessel responded by discharging antimatter rounds at my ship and the ADX-Chicago, upon taking fire at approximately 17:35 as well, the ADX-Chicago began discharging multiple Vengeance rounds at the vessel along with myself. The vessel was destroyed at approximately 17:39, no cargo pods were found as a result of the armed conflict, the ADX-Chicago and myself resumed our patrol of the Colorado system.

While passing Pueblo Station on the trade lane from the Battleship Rio Grande at approximately 17:52, the ADX-Chicago detected a "Bison" class transport with a "scraper" class mining vessel. The Scraper appeared to be a civilian vessel given it's IFF, however the Bison identified as an Order vessel; following protocol the Captain of the ADX-Chicago immediately demanded the vessel leave Liberty Space. The Order Bison "JMallory" complied almost immediately, and began impulsing towards the tradelane from Pueblo Station to the Rio Grande at approximately 17:56. The vessels appeared to be carrying nothing within their cargo hold, and the exact nature of their presence within Liberty Space was not addressed not under concern from the Captain of the ADX-Chicago. Being a lesser officer, I did not question the decision made. The vessel approached Pueblo Station near 17:57, upon closing in on the tradelane several Navy secondary vessels entered the vicinity, attacked, and destroyed the Order Bison immediately. Following the combat incident all cargo pods were taken by the Navy vessels. The Captain of the ADX-Chicago and myself immediately were advised to move on as the Navy handled the situation - we did as such, concluding our patrol as we re-entered New York.

ATTATCHMENTS:
VIDEO EVIDENCE:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Wesker - 05-30-2018

Subj: Patrol Log #15

Use of Force Narrative, 29th May, 825 A.S.

At approximately 01:40 on Tuesday, May 29th in my marked Guardian class fighter#079; I recieved an emergency radio transmittion from a Forlorn pilot "Ike Haxton" flying a "Marlin" class fighter. In his transmission he indicated he had discovered two Xeno transport vessels carrying contraband through the Colorado system. I, and his companion "Little Red Dot" a "Sabre" class fighter, responded to the transmission by entering the Colorado system via Jumpgate. By the time we had entered, Haxton had already tailed them to the Kepler system, given the situation at hand we continued our pursuit to the Kepler system. I arrived near Ames outpost to find one of the transports belonging to the XA, a known sub-group within the Xeno terrorist organization. The "Serenity" Class transport was hauling black market munitions, I ordered the Forlorn pilots to stand down and demanded the transport relieve itself of the contraband. After repeatedly being met with non-compliance, I ordered the Forlorn Vessels to fire on the transport vessel along with myself at approximately 1:50 - discharging several "Garand IX" rounds from my Guardian Class Fighter.

The vessel retaliated violently, his companion - a Kestrel Class freighter - attacked the Forlorn vessels in response as well. At approximately 1:51 the "XA-Chihuanhuan" was destroyed along with the contraband it was carrying, at approximately 1:52 Ike Haxton destroyed the supporting Kestrel, callsign "Nash.Rambler". Upon concluding the engagement, I collected what escape pods I could along with the Forlorn vessels and we returned to Manhattan. It is important to note the engagement did take place within the vicinity of the NFZ of Ames, given the situation and his non-compliance however - I did decided to take action. The terrorist vessel was using the vacancy of the NFZ to attempt to elude us as seen in the logs.
Signed, Officer Una Kidman#1730, New York Precinct.

ATTATCHMENTS:
VIDEO EVIDENCE:
Recording systems damaged during the combat scenario.

Files

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Spectre - 06-29-2018

[Image: heP19Af.png]

Subj: Patrol Log #1

Shaw here, reporting numerous violations.

My shift began early in the morning, the hope of catching those late night smugglers on my mind. Reading the Net, lanes picked up a small 'Sunburst'-class freighter. Nothing too special, except the two marked Xeno weapons the fella was carrying. What began as a simple requestfor transfer soon turned into outright neglect, and after what seemed like forever, force became necessary.

Not long after, the lanes again picked up another contact, or rather two of them. From the Pennsylvania gate came two vessels, one a 'Dorado'-class Orbital ferry mindlessly carrying a small amount of unregistered light arms, and the other a more significant 'Hurricane'-class Coalition Battlecruiser. In the time it had taken me to quickly acquire the arms, contact was lost with the warship, but not before a full scan could be made of the ship's armament and integrity. Contact was soon reestablished in orbit of Planet Manhattan, however, and with the enlisted aid of a Bounty Hunter Guild bomber the warship was harassed up to the Junker installation at Rochester.

Finally, after a calm had been found after that, the net picked up a final vessel, and after a close up scan in Manhattan orbit revealed itself to be an IMG Shishapangma hauling a metric fridge-ton of unauthorized alien relics. A demand for the cargo was made, and a fine put in place. However, instead of honorably paying for his wrongs, the captain had the stones to drive his ship into the Manhattan atmospheric zone, likely killing him instantly. A shame, and a bad way to go, but that's another smuggler we won't have to worry about.

That is all. Until next time.

Signed, Recruit Officer Bethany Shaw, New York Precinct.

Attachments: //Guncam Reel 1 (-'Scorpions //Guncam Reel 2 (-'Hurricane' //Guncam Reel 3 (-'BMLA' //Guncam Reel 4 (-'Suicider'

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - WolfO9 - 06-30-2018

Subj: Pirates in new York

[font=Segoe UI]
This is Recruit Officer James Ford, I was joined with Bethany Shaw, Sarah Evans, A battleship, a battlecruiser, a carrier, and a couple of BHG fighters. We were tracking a ship called MNS-DeadmanMNS-DeadHand. He later gained more teammates that turned out to be all capital ships, a destroyer, a libattlecruiser, a lisiegecruiser, two cruisers, and maybe one more ship. We were ordered to attack the libattlecruiser first. Our first ship to go down was the Battleship. later our carrier got separated and was dealing with a destroyer. then we started going down one by one and soon it was just me and another bhg and a bomber. when the bomber died I regrouped with the carrier but the carrier went down soon after. I managed to escape but the rest of my squad did not make it out of the fight. It was a failure to all of liberty, but strangely, the Pirates did not raid liberty, but instead returned back to base

Yours,
Recruit Officer James Ford
Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - WolfO9 - 06-30-2018

Subj: Kusari Gunboat in Liberty

[align=justify][indent][font=Segoe UI]
This is James Ford reporting in, I was in a squad with Bethany Shaw and SarahGrey Evans and Adam Watson. We were patrolling when all of a sudden, our net picked us a Kusari Gunboat by the name of "USS~Stardust" going through New York. We waited at the Colorado to new York jump gate to meet him. He was very resistant and kept running trying to get into a trade lane. Eventually he stopped and said that he was trying to get back to Kusari. Sarah mentioned that he had been using excuses like "I was killing nomads" or "I am escorting a transport". We told him that he needed to pay a 7 million fine, but he only payed 100k. Then he started running and started to fire at us. We gained the order to engage and destroy him. He did not last long against our bomber.
There is a log of the event below

Yours,
Recruit Officer James Ford

[29.06.2018 20:45:22] 5th|Grey:Evans: Yes...
[29.06.2018 20:45:27] 5th|Adam,Watson: ship/id ?
[29.06.2018 20:45:27] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO][$20] exited tradelane at New York D-2
[29.06.2018 20:45:31] 5th|Grey:Evans: We've been sitting here for ages
[29.06.2018 20:45:32] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] exited tradelane at New York C-5
[29.06.2018 20:45:42] 5th|Grey:Evans: Kusari gunboat with KNF ID
[29.06.2018 20:45:48] 5th|Adam,Watson: he dont reply to your hailing?
[29.06.2018 20:45:49] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] entered tradelane at New York C-5
[29.06.2018 20:45:52] LPI-James.Ford[RO][$10] entered tradelane at Colorado E-4
[29.06.2018 20:45:54] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO][$20] exited jumpgate at Colorado E-7

[29.06.2018 20:46:01] 5th|Adam,Watson: its refusal to comply
[29.06.2018 20:46:12] LPI-James.Ford[RO]: arrest if possible Smile
[29.06.2018 20:46:18] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] exited tradelane at New York D-4
[29.06.2018 20:46:36] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] entered tradelane at New York D-4

[29.06.2018 20:46:39] 5th|Adam,Watson: current location?
[29.06.2018 20:46:40] LPI-James.Ford[RO][$10] exited tradelane at Colorado E-7
[29.06.2018 20:46:40] 5th|Grey:Evans: Refusing to leave...Hmm.
[29.06.2018 20:46:50] 5th|Grey:Evans: going toward denver
[29.06.2018 20:47:01] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] exited tradelane at New York E-3

[29.06.2018 20:47:03] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Gunboat captain, comply or we will be forced to use force.
[29.06.2018 20:47:03] 5th|Adam,Watson: copy coming afic
[29.06.2018 20:47:11] ~USS~Stardust~: well im leaving
[29.06.2018 20:47:12] THP|Red.King[$23] entered tradelane at New York D-4
[29.06.2018 20:47:14] Jack_Aubrey[$4] entered tradelane at New York D-2

[29.06.2018 20:47:16] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Good.
[29.06.2018 20:47:17] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] entered tradelane at New York E-3
[29.06.2018 20:47:22] 5th|Grey:Evans: You did not answer my question.
[29.06.2018 20:47:25] ~USS~Stardust~: which was
[29.06.2018 20:47:36] Jack_Aubrey[$4] exited tradelane at New York E-3
[29.06.2018 20:47:37] THP|Red.King[$23] exited tradelane at New York E-3
[29.06.2018 20:47:39] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] exited tradelane at New York D-2

[29.06.2018 20:47:43] 5th|Grey:Evans: If it is not our space, then whose is it?
[29.06.2018 20:47:48] ~USS~Stardust~: neutral
[29.06.2018 20:47:49] THP|Red.King[$23] entered tradelane at New York E-3
[29.06.2018 20:47:50] 5th|Adam,Watson: and npcs have to dock :|
[29.06.2018 20:47:53] 5th|Adam,Watson: f4

[29.06.2018 20:47:58] Zyphix[$13] entered tradelane at Pennsylvania E-4
[29.06.2018 20:47:58] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] exited jumpgate at Colorado E-7
[29.06.2018 20:48:00] Jack_Aubrey[$4] entered tradelane at New York E-3

[29.06.2018 20:48:02] Death: Spawn was divided by zero.
[29.06.2018 20:48:06] 5th|Grey:Evans: Hmm.
[29.06.2018 20:48:10] THP|Red.King[$23] exited tradelane at New York D-2
[29.06.2018 20:48:15] Death: Geoffrey.Chaucer was put out of action by [tCS]Little.Red.Dot (Gun).
[29.06.2018 20:48:15] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] entered tradelane at Colorado E-7
[29.06.2018 20:48:16] ~USS~Stardust~: we own the other trade gates
[29.06.2018 20:48:19] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Liberty core space is not neutral space.
[29.06.2018 20:48:23] Zyphix[$13] exited tradelane at Pennsylvania D-3
[29.06.2018 20:48:25] 5th|Adam,Watson[$12] exited tradelane at Colorado E-7
[29.06.2018 20:48:26] Jack_Aubrey[$4] exited tradelane at New York D-4

[29.06.2018 20:48:30] 5th|Grey:Evans: So you mean to tell me that you can come waltzing in here as you please?
[29.06.2018 20:48:32] 5th|Adam,Watson: Watson: Good evening

[29.06.2018 20:48:35] THP|Red.King[$23] exited jumpgate at Colorado E-7
[29.06.2018 20:48:49] Jack_Aubrey[$4] entered tradelane at New York D-4

[29.06.2018 20:48:49] ~USS~Stardust~: rude
[29.06.2018 20:48:52] THP|Red.King[$23] entered tradelane at Colorado E-7
[29.06.2018 20:48:54] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: No.
[29.06.2018 20:48:55] 5th|Adam,Watson: Stardust cut your engines now
[29.06.2018 20:48:56] 5th|Grey:Evans: Stop trying to run.
[29.06.2018 20:49:01] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Rude is coming in here and claiming it's neutral space.

[29.06.2018 20:49:03] Zyphix[$13] entered tradelane at Pennsylvania D-3
[29.06.2018 20:49:07] 5th|Adam,Watson: Watson: Set up to attack pattern alpha
[29.06.2018 20:49:17] 5th|Grey:Evans: Preapring to fire.

[29.06.2018 20:49:18] Jack_Aubrey[$4] exited tradelane at New York C-5
[29.06.2018 20:49:19] ~USS~Stardust~: im just leaving
suspect stops
[29.06.2018 20:49:25] 5th|Adam,Watson: Further attempt to run will leave you it the dust
[29.06.2018 20:49:27] Zyphix[$13] exited tradelane at Pennsylvania C-2
[29.06.2018 20:49:29] THP|Red.King[$23] exited tradelane at Colorado C-5

[29.06.2018 20:49:31] ~USS~Stardust~: fine ill stop
[29.06.2018 20:49:36] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Good on you.
[29.06.2018 20:49:40] Jack_Aubrey[$4] entered tradelane at New York C-5
[29.06.2018 20:49:40] THP|Red.King[$23] entered tradelane at Colorado C-5

[29.06.2018 20:49:43] 5th|Grey:Evans: Better.
[29.06.2018 20:49:45] 5th|Adam,Watson: Now better have good bed time story for us

[29.06.2018 20:49:52] ~USS~Stardust~: can i go to kepler now?
[29.06.2018 20:49:59] Zyphix[$13] exited jumpgate at New York D-7
[29.06.2018 20:50:02] 5th|Adam,Watson: because right now you are in deep *static*(poo)
[29.06.2018 20:50:07] Jack_Aubrey[$4] exited tradelane at New York D-7
[29.06.2018 20:50:07] THP|Red.King[$23] exited tradelane at Colorado C-4

[29.06.2018 20:50:08] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Pilots, if I may?
[29.06.2018 20:50:14] 5th|Grey:Evans: Starting with why our long range sensors picked you up in New York.
[29.06.2018 20:50:20] 5th|Grey:Evans: Yes?

[29.06.2018 20:50:23] THP|Red.King[$23] entered tradelane at Colorado C-4
[29.06.2018 20:50:24] ~USS~Stardust~: I was escorting cargo
[29.06.2018 20:50:27] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: To read him his violations.
[29.06.2018 20:50:32] ~USS~Stardust~: him?
[29.06.2018 20:50:35] Death: Geoffrey.Chaucer was put out of action by [tCS]Little.Red.Dot (Gun).
[29.06.2018 20:50:40] ~USS~Stardust~: Seems like you got the wrong ship
[29.06.2018 20:50:44] THP|Red.King[$23] exited tradelane at Colorado C-3
[29.06.2018 20:50:52] 5th|Grey:Evans: Oh really, who were you escorting.
[29.06.2018 20:50:59] 5th|Grey:Evans: //?*
[29.06.2018 20:50:59] Jack_Aubrey[$4] exited jumpgate at Pennsylvania C-2
[29.06.2018 20:51:02] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: You are in violation of Section 4, subsection 3 of the Liberty Code.
[29.06.2018 20:51:03] ~USS~Stardust~: thats classified
[29.06.2018 20:51:03] Zyphix[$13] entered tradelane at New York D-7
[29.06.2018 20:51:09] 5th|Grey:Evans: Wrong answer.
[29.06.2018 20:51:16] 5th|Adam,Watson: its getting bad to worst kusarian

[29.06.2018 20:51:22] Jack_Aubrey[$4] entered tradelane at Pennsylvania C-2
[29.06.2018 20:51:24] 5th|Adam,Watson: and the fine wont be a cheap one
[29.06.2018 20:51:28] OK, jettisoned 1 item(s)
[29.06.2018 20:51:30] Zyphix[$13] exited tradelane at New York C-5
[29.06.2018 20:51:32] 5th|Grey:Evans: Captain, whenever you're ready.
[29.06.2018 20:51:36] ~USS~Stardust~: well
[29.06.2018 20:51:38] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Any and all data claimed by your ship within Liberty is hereby subject to confiscation and a fine will be placed.
[29.06.2018 20:51:42] Jack_Aubrey[$4] exited tradelane at Pennsylvania D-3
[29.06.2018 20:51:51] Zyphix[$13] entered tradelane at New York C-5

[29.06.2018 20:51:54] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: In addition, you will be escorted out of Liberty space.
[29.06.2018 20:51:57] ~USS~Stardust~: Depends what you want
[29.06.2018 20:52:06] 5th|Adam,Watson: We want the complete information about your client
[29.06.2018 20:52:13] ~USS~Stardust~: its dead
[29.06.2018 20:52:13] 5th|Grey:Evans: To start.
[29.06.2018 20:52:26] ~USS~Stardust~: was a normad ship
[29.06.2018 20:52:29] 5th|Adam,Watson: we want the transport manifesto
[29.06.2018 20:52:32] ~USS~Stardust~: I've been chasing
[29.06.2018 20:52:33] Zyphix[$13] exited tradelane at New York F-5
[29.06.2018 20:52:38] 5th|Adam,Watson: *couch* story changing now?
[29.06.2018 20:52:38] 5th|Grey:Evans: Riight.

[29.06.2018 20:52:39] Death: Byaron_Demoris was put out of action by a hostile vessel.
[29.06.2018 20:52:39] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: For continued refusal to cooperate, and potential espionage, you are hereby fined seven million credits, payable to any ship-
[29.06.2018 20:52:47] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: -in the immediate vicinity.

[29.06.2018 20:52:59] ~USS~Stardust~: and if i dont have 7 million credits
[29.06.2018 20:53:00] Zyphix[$13] entered tradelane at New York F-5
[29.06.2018 20:53:09] ~USS~Stardust~: you want me to paint your ship
[29.06.2018 20:53:14] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Then you will be fined your current pocket account and sent on your way.
[29.06.2018 20:53:15] 5th|Grey:Evans: Payment should go to Watson, as he is the ranking officer.
[29.06.2018 20:53:24] ~USS~Stardust~: fine
[29.06.2018 20:53:28] 5th|Grey:Evans: You know, I do need to get this thing repainted...
[29.06.2018 20:53:30] Zyphix[$13] exited tradelane at New York G-6
[29.06.2018 20:53:51] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: that serenity is in NY btw
[29.06.2018 20:53:57] Zyphix[$13] exited jumpgate at Texas E-2
[29.06.2018 20:54:02] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: make that texas
[29.06.2018 20:54:02] 5th|Adam,Watson: spectre go for him
[29.06.2018 20:54:08] 5th|Adam,Watson: nevermind

[29.06.2018 20:54:17] Zyphix[$13] entered tradelane at Texas E-2
[29.06.2018 20:54:24] LPI-James.Ford[RO]: Zyphix?
[29.06.2018 20:54:27] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: ye

[29.06.2018 20:54:30] Zyphix[$13] exited tradelane at Texas E-2
[29.06.2018 20:55:00] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Have you paid the fine, Captain?
[29.06.2018 20:55:03] LPI-James.Ford[RO]: hey can you drop the id?
[29.06.2018 20:55:12] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: I still need to get the ID

[29.06.2018 20:55:15] 5th|Grey:Evans: So, you first claimed to be escorting cargo, then you claimed to be chasing a nomad...
[29.06.2018 20:55:17] LPI-James.Ford[RO]: oh
[29.06.2018 20:55:17] Jack_Aubrey[$4] entered tradelane at Pennsylvania D-3
[29.06.2018 20:55:21] arcadia[$15] entered tradelane at Pennsylvania E-4

[29.06.2018 20:55:24] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: I'll get it for you after this
[29.06.2018 20:55:27] 5th|Adam,Watson: received 100 000 credits
[29.06.2018 20:55:29] LPI-James.Ford[RO]: roger
[/size][/b]
[29.06.2018 20:55:35] 5th|Adam,Watson: Seem low for a captain of a ship that such size
[29.06.2018 20:55:37] ~USS~Stardust~: yep you did
Suspect starts running
[29.06.2018 20:55:41] 5th|Grey:Evans: Indeed...
[29.06.2018 20:55:42] Jack_Aubrey[$4] exited tradelane at Pennsylvania E-4
[29.06.2018 20:55:46] arcadia[$15] exited tradelane at Pennsylvania D-3
[29.06.2018 20:55:55] Zyphix[$13] entered tradelane at Texas E-3

[29.06.2018 20:55:56] Death: Byaron_Demoris was put out of action by a hostile vessel.
[29.06.2018 20:56:20] 5th|Adam,Watson: stop right there again
[29.06.2018 20:56:22] 5th|Grey:Evans: Permission to open fire, then?

[29.06.2018 20:56:22] ~USS~Stardust~: im leaving
kusari gunboat starts firing
[29.06.2018 20:56:25] Zyphix[$13] exited tradelane at Texas F-4
[29.06.2018 20:56:31] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Yep.
[29.06.2018 20:56:33] 5th|Adam,Watson: fire at will
[29.06.2018 20:56:37] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Welp.
[29.06.2018 20:56:40] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Weapons free.
[29.06.2018 20:56:46] Zyphix[$13] entered tradelane at Texas F-4
Gunboat hull reaches zero, detonates a few seconds later
[29.06.2018 20:56:59] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: dayum
[29.06.2018 20:57:05] Death: ~USS~Stardust~ was put out of action by 5th|Grey:Evans (Gun).
[29.06.2018 20:57:09] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO]: Nice shot.
[29.06.2018 20:57:10] 5th|Adam,Watson: Tango down

[29.06.2018 20:57:14] Zyphix[$13] exited tradelane at Texas E-6
[29.06.2018 20:57:16] 5th|Adam,Watson: good shot cadet
[29.06.2018 20:57:21] 5th|Grey:Evans: Not sure what they were thinking..

[29.06.2018 20:57:27] LPI-Bethany.Shaw[RO][$20] entered tradelane at Colorado E-6
[29.06.2018 20:57:27] 5th|Grey:Evans: Thanks, Captain.
[29.06.2018 20:57:43] 5th|Adam,Watson: Seriously, opening fire ...

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Spectre - 07-03-2018

Subj: Patrol Log #2

Shaw here, reporting numerous violations.

In total I have five violations and one unknown, purely because the target was a small fledgling creature that hid itself after being discovered. Four violations were dealt with, with the fifth being marked and let go due to situational restraints on time.

First reel was that of a small Scimitar-class BW light fighter flown by 'Pirate-Violenta'. Recruit Officer Ford accompanied me on this one, soon helping to intercept and eventually put down the criminal element. Unregistered papers, ship and callsign were all that was needed to do him in.

Second reel highlights a duo of Junker and Samura transports hauling a load of Xeno Relics. With assistance from a pilot of the Third Fleet, we were able to not only see to the cargo's security, but inform the captains of said transports of their wrongdoings. I recommend submitting a report of each ship to both Samura Industries and the Junker Congress, as while the Junker vessel was not carrying valid papers, the callsign did fit the formatting of their organization.

Third reel highlights a duo of freelance transports, a Mammoth and a Hegemon, both hauling in gross amounts prisoners likely from either the Huntsville or Sugarland. A violation on guidelines around the transport of human 'cargo', one was assured that departure and deposition of the individuals aboard the Battleship Missouri would see to the end of his predicament. The other, however, didn't seem to be inclined to listen, and was put out of action for this. A transport was then sent from Norfolk to haul the prisoners aboard to wait for proper transport.

The final reel contains within it a smaller case of violation of human 'cargo' guidelines, wherein the suspect was taken care of by ground crew on Manhattan, the same smaller organic fledgling 'ship' that disappeared after being detected, and a 'Bactrian'-class freighter that was marked and let go due to time constraints. HQ can flag any of them, as I or other officers on scene were unable to place a valid fine.

That is all. Shaw out.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Spectre - 07-04-2018

Subj: Patrol Log #3

Shaw here, reporting several items of interest.

A standard patrol of the Cortez system noted a duo of issues, though one appears more intriguing than the other. About halfway through, passing the Magellan anomaly, a Royal Navy battleship was detected. Guncam was still warming up, and therefore images and scans of the warship are unavailable. However, confirmation on it's class, bombardment weapons (the notorious 'Mons Meg'), and it's appropriately senile captain were clear. The ship proceeded through the anomaly, and I maintained my patrol.

Arriving near the California gate, my scanners picked up an anomaly, unknown in construction. Upon closer inspection, the anomaly turned out to be a modular station hidden on the far edge of the Paloma Ice Cloud. Images were taken, and docking rights were not granted. Location data sits within the guncam images.

Upon returning to Liberty sovereign space, I was greeted by a distress call from the Battleship Constitution, stating trouble with a Rogue bomber. While en-route, TLAGSNET picked up three Gallic Royal warships, as well as a Scylla-class Rogue destroyer, all inbound to Los Angeles. Calls were sent out on multiple frequencies, and in time several Fifth and Secondary Fleet Navy warships responded to the call. Scans of each unlawful and invading warship were taken, and in the battle, registration of one of the Gallic Royal warships' kills went to my vessel. In the end, we were victorious, with all three invading warships put out of action, including the Rogue destroyer. Leon Nash, the pilot of the Rogue bomber, was given an on the spot pardon by Police and Navy forces on the scene for his help against the invading royal forces.

No fines or other notable contraband detected.

That is all. Shaw out.

Attachments: //Guncam Reel 1 (-'PoB' //Guncam Reel 2 (-'GRN/LR'