Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - WolfO9 - 07-06-2018

[Image: Police_Picture.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: One Police Plaza
Subj: Scylla in New York

This is Recruit Officer James Ford reporting in, during a search for a couple of smugglers with a Police officer Lawrance, I received a transmission from LNS-Washington. Washington stated that he had spotted a Scylla and it was on the run. They ordered me to cruise disrupt the Scylla. The Scylla, however, was still faster than the Battleship. Later, LNS Brigadier showed up and assisted the Washington. The appearance of the battlecruiser had set the fate of the Scylla. We later returned to base. The smugglers remained uncaught except for a THP ship named Fortune's Fancy. We believe that the ship had jettisoned it's 40million dollar cargo so we were on able to get enough evidence to ask it to surrender.

Yours,
Recruit Officer James Ford
Liberty Police, Inc.

Attachments:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - WolfO9 - 07-09-2018

Subj: This is Recruit Officer James Ford reporting in,

This is Recruit Officer James Ford reporting in, I am currently transmitting this from my escape pod, some police officials are already on their way to pick me and this criminal named Wyrm up. I was patrolling when I saw this blip on my radar. I saw him in a Illegal vehicle and discovered that he was a outcast. After a while, my mine collided too close to me and took us both out.

Yours,
Liberty Police, Inc.

Attachments: Optional

NONE

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - WolfO9 - 07-10-2018

Subj: Separatists at Manhattan

During my patrol, I found several Liberty navy ships, however, I could not ID or scan their ship too well. Later, some order arrived and decided to spectate what was going on. The first LN ship to arrive was LNS-Memphis. He easily identified the ships as separatists and immediately called other ships over. We engaged them and a Lane Hacker decided to side with the Separatists. However, the fight was short and the Hostiles were destroyed easily. The Lane Hacker, However, escaped our hands. We lost a lot of men that day. May the crew of the LNS-Avoca rest in peace.

Yours,
Liberty Police, Inc.

Attachments: Optional

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Wesker - 07-26-2018

[Image: SlXjq8c.jpg]

Subj: Patrol Log #76
Barrack/Unit: Manhattan Barracks

Use of Force Narrative, 25th July, 825 A.S.

At approximately 22:39 Wednesday July 25th, 825 A.S. in my marked Guardian class fighter#079 finishing my patrol of the New York system; I was hailed by a Bounty Hunter vessel with the callsign "Money.Can.Speak" who reported contact and the successful stop of a smuggler near Manhattan Orbit attempting to use the trade lane to head towards West point military academy. I arrived on the scene at approximately 22:40, the smuggler in question was a Freelancer IFF'd "Raba" class Hagosha transport, bearing the callsign "HenriTr" armed with military-grade weaponry. The suspect in question was carrying exactly 3055 units of Black Market light arms, a clear violation of Section 1 Article 1 of the Laws of Liberty, after stopping him and activating my siren system I notified him of this, followed by a demand to relinquish his hold and submit a 3.000.000 S.C. fine upfront. The vessel refused, and persisted with his case which shifted in regards to questioning, while attempting to have him willingly comply, two capital vessels of the 5th fleet near Manhattan Orbit diverged to my position - ordering the suspect to comply with my demands as well. The vessels in question were the L.N.S-Pasadena, an Interdictor class battlecruiser, and the L.N.S-Montreal - a Defiant class gunship.

After several minutes of persistence, the vessel maintained his decision not to comply, and at approximately 22:49 I ordered the L.N.S vessels to disable his ship so that I might destroy the contraband - which I did as soon as his vessel was disabled. Despite returning fire on my vessel with the aforementioned weaponry, his vessel was quickly disabled within the same moment - no escape pods were found in the immediate area following the ship's demise.

Signed, Officer Una Kidman#1730, New York Precinct.

ATTATCHMENTS:
VIDEO EVIDENCE:
Recording systems damaged during the combat scenario.

Files

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Saronsen - 08-14-2018

Subj: Patrol Log #1

August 14th, 825 AS
My first few days have gone smooth and quietly, allowing me to get used to my Liberator as well as all of the switches and sirens that came pre-installed. Patrols around Liberty have been amazingly sound and secure, with only a few passing glances at a Xeno ship tagged 'Phantom 4'. I do believe he took umbrage to my signing up with the Liberty Police, but otherwise seemed unfriendly at worst. No smuggler sightings, one person with an expired pilots license, and no pirates brave enough to stick around after I showed up.

I'm sort of hoping for some action by my next log.

Signed, Recruit Officer Michael Lawson, New York Precinct.

Attachments: None

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Saronsen - 08-15-2018

Subj: Patrol Log #2

August 15th, 825 AS
Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. My late-night shift was going rather smoothly, with nary a smuggler or lawbreaker in sight, up until this Outcast fellow known as 'Wyrm' appeared just down the lane from Manhattan to Fort Bush. After alerting him that his presence was illegal, he opened fire on my Liberator. Quick reflexes and a quicker ship kept me out of harms way, while a another Liberator piloted by what I assume is a semi-retired Barney Baker swooped in for the assist! Our combined efforts and a few well-placed disruptors made sure the trigger-happy Outcast met his demise at the hands of his own mines. For now, the lanes are safe again.

Signed, Recruit Officer Michael Lawson, New York Precinct.

Attachments: 1 2 3

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Neraxon - 08-26-2018

[Image: H2R3c77.png%5BImage:%20H2R3c77.png%5D]
Subj: Freelancer Bounty Hunters
Date: 26.08.825 A.S.

Recruitment Officer John Lance reporting in,

Right at the start of my patrol after a shoort visit in Pennsylvania, A Freelancer that disabled the Tradelane tried to stop me. He catched up to me in the are around Norflolk Shipyard. He said he would have a bounty on my head on wanted to claim it. Call sign of that Ship : Steel.Reaver. Due to his heavy Firepower, I had to use the Escape Pod, that immediately, was picked up from a Patrol. No inuries so far only a cracked self-esteem.

Sign of,
Recruitemnt Officer John Lance, New York Precinct.

Attachments:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Neraxon - 08-29-2018

Subj: A normal shift in New York

August 29th, 825A.S.
After a quiet start in Pennsylvania of my late shift, i took position infront of Manhatten for routine Cargo scanns. And fortune was with me. After a minute I stopped a Transport illegaly transporting Black Market Munitions. I told the Pilot his mistake, he paid the fine and unloaded them. After that I decided to go to Fort Bush for some Coffe, not even really there Transports appeared on my radar and i saw their cargorooms filled Ageira White Boxes . I managed to stop them infront of Manhatten. It looked like they had some problems with their comm devices, cause it took quite long for them to cooperate. When I was still dealing with these two smugglers, a call from the Navy reached me that there is a Rogue near Norflok Shipyard. I finished off the Smugglers and headed for Norfolk as fast as I could, only to see Hellfire Legion fighting the Rogue. I got clearence from the Navy to deal with the survivor. Lucky me they managed to destroy each others Ships. Both escape pods in my cargo i headed to Sugarland. What brought my quiet starting shift to a bombasting end. What a nice present.

Yours,
John Lance
Liberty Police, Inc.

Attachments: 1 2 3 4

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Spectre - 03-27-2019

[Image: heP19Af.png]

Subj: Patrol Log #4

Shaw here, reporting two specific items of interest.

In response to a call about pirates near Manhattan, I opted to move my Avenger towards the scene of the action. Upon arrival, I was met by 9th Fleet battleship Chafee as well as two strikecraft pilots from the Navy and LPI reserves, in addition to the pirates. One, a Rogue Barghest, proceeded to flee into the Detroit field, while the other, also another Barghest, ran towards the Jersey. I opted for the former, engaging pursuit into the Detroit after him. Under the impression that he could take me, he cut his engines and bark nonsense about a 'date'. He wouldn't come quietly after numerous requests, and was thus engaged. The fight did not last long, however, as the pilot mistakenly blasted himself against a piece of debris with his torpedo armament.

Upon return to the Manhattan grid, a third contact lit up the scanners. An Outcast Rapier, callsign L\-'Scarface'. I moved in, scanning the vessel which contained a heap of Cardamine, as well as the obviously illegal equipment. Numerous attempts to subdue the pilot were made, but in the end they opted to fight. I moved in, covered by both pilots mentioned before as well as the defensive batteries of the Chafee. The pilot was soon overwhelmed and gunned for me instead, which proved to be his undoing. The ruggedness of the Avenger proved its worth, and I was left with a clean kill and a still intact warbird.

Contraband was contained and delivered to Manhattan as per regulation. All in all, a good day.

That is all. Shaw out.

Bethany Shaw
Officer
New York Precinct

Attachments: //Guncam Shot 1 (-'Platinum.Diggah' //Guncam Shot 2 (-'Cardi-Scan' Guncam Shot 3 (-'ID Scan' Guncam Shot 4 (-'Kill' Guncam Shot 5 (-'Contraband Secred'

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Kalhmera - 05-14-2019

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: v5fyCJZ.jpg]

[Image: L8zZKGo.png]

[Communications ID: Recruit Officer Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Internal Reporting Center
One Police Plaza

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day

Doing my rounds in Liberty I happened In Pennsylvania and I was approching planet Erie I noticed a suspicious Transport and I decided to attempt to stop and inspect it. The Captain decided to ignore my request so I turned on my SIrens and gave chase. We entered the Ralston Ice Field and the transport came to a stop near a miner. After more attempts to gain this Transports attention (as if the Lights and Sirens where not enough) The Suspect began to flee once more where I ultimately had to destroy it due to non compliance. Black box recording will be provided and Gun Cam Photos to justify my actions.
Identification | Officer Under Fire | Suspect Destroyed

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Recruit Officer Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

......Transmission Terminated]-----