Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Zapp - 01-25-2009

Chief MATT MYERS stares as the disgruntled, fired ex-LPI is dragged out of SERGEANT MEYER'S office, scratching his head. What did Marx have to do with anything?

"Whatever," he mutters, and says something to Fred about having her shipped to Huntsville. "I'm sure them darn Xeeners will love to see a real woman, eh? Or at least summat that looks like a real woman..." Myers shakes his head and goes back into the dark recesses of his office.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - jshkornmiller - 01-25-2009

Officer Fredro Guajardo
Debriefing
January 25th
5:15 p.m. Eastern Manhattan time.
Docking station base one.
Greater Manhattan City.

Went on patrol today to find corsairs in new york system. I went to West point as there last known location and waited there for them. The two corsairs came out of the trade lane from Manhattan and then engaged me without a word destroying my libby. Lost about 500,000 credits worth of ammunition as well. LSF Infinity was there at hand as well. but my pod was tractored in by westpoint, so i did not get to see the remainder of the engagement.

On a side note, i hear we have my brain washer in the holding cells. I'll go down and have a look at her.

*Fredro walks past human resources and down to the detention center. Looking into the first cell on the left, he ses Kira Knight.*

"Well well well. Little girl, your plan didn't work quiet well did it. " Fredro says as he picks his nose and flicks a big wet juicy green booger at Kira.

Kira still half intoxicated vomits all over herself and the floor and falls to one side as she tries to breath. The booger hits her on the forehead ans sticks there.

Taking a huge bite out of a jelly filled donut Fredro replies.. "Well, i see your true colors have shown. i hope your stay at Huntsville will make you a better person. But i doubt you'll last long with all the 'casts and Xeners there. pity really. you could of been a good cop. "

Fredro sips his coffee and takes another bite out of his huge donut. Shaking his head he turns the lights out in the detention center and walks away,. leaving her in complete darkness to think about her actions.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - JakeSG - 01-26-2009

Fred Hamilton walks back into the office and sits at his desk, where he witnesses seven seconds of the recent drama spree, and walks back out.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 01-26-2009

Marx heads into her office finding it painted a bright pink. What the hell!, Someones done something in here. She quickly storms out and heads down towards Myers officer. Upon entry she find Myers playing with little toy soldiers,
"Oi!, What the hell happened in my office its been painted pink!" Marx yells at Myers

"What I thought you office was pink?" Myers says annoyed as his plan failed.

"No it was that shade of pink ..Now what happened!?"

"Nothing! ...Just a re-painting ..." Myers saying hoping marx will buy it .

"I know you are lying but I can't get it outta you ...So I'll harass someone else ..."

Marx walks out and heads down to freds desk.

Also I am not the Chief or El Capatanio or anything ... Just a sergeant who can tell everyone what to do ...

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 01-27-2009

Report Filed By: LPI Captain Hull O'Brian

Date: 817

Patrol Report:

Tonight I was working armory duty on the ADX.Florence when a report that LR Common.Sense was near the LPI-Houston. Officers Guajardo, Hamilton, Sergeant Bauer, myself, and Deputy Chief Markey responded. While the stand off was in progress, I docked the ADX.Florence and switched over to my bomber as fast as I could. I was a little late getting back into the thick of things because Officer Guajardo ship was destroyed. The rest of us gave chase and almost had that Rogue. He ran away from us so fast, he left his underwear behind! Fred Hamilton found them on his cockpit window. They are now on display in the Fort Bush Sunbucks.

After this we went to Connecticut for some training when a report of 2 Wolves were hanging out in front of Manhattan. I responded, [LN] Darkmoor responded, a LSF agent (Sorry, forgot her name) also responded, as well as Vice Admiral Valence Harper. Not only were the 2 Wolves in system, so was Ratchet.

The 2 Wolves were sighted, but made for the Badlands. We broke off pursuit at the edge of the Badlands. Next we went looking for Ratchet. He was hiding under a rock somewhere. The 2 Wolves (Finn Aidan and Waylander) made a charge for Manhattan proper, but were caught halfway there. At this point, Ratchett, came outta hiding.

After a brief but intense battle, all 3 suspects were eliminated.

End of Report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Boss - 01-27-2009

Report Filed By: LPI SWAT Agent Jeff Markey
Date: 1-27 817

Patrol Report:

Today started off fairly normal. Ran into [Wolves]Finn.Aidan near West Point, but broke off attack sustaining damage. He later departed, and I then took up a defensive position near the Air Force Two.

Spotted a Lane Hacker named juanito.

Engaged said Hacker.

[Image: frlncr-20090127-112240.png]

Killed said Hacker after a prolonged duel near Rochester.

End of Report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 01-30-2009

Report Filed By: LPI Captain Hull O'Brian

Date: 817

Patrol Report:

This report will cover a few days of patrols.

Had a report that Deputy Chief Claire Angel and a Naval Officer needed help with 2 gunboats and another ship near West Point. Angel radioed that I needed to bring my SWAT bomber to the party. Whilst I was inbound to Chief Claire's position, another unlawful gunship declared it's intentions to engage us. So it was a LF, VHf, and a bomber, against 3 unlawful gunboats and a fighter. When it was advised to this person, going by the name Ratchet, that he would do well to stay clear, he shot back that he was joining the fight , and he didn't care that it was just a lf and a vhf, and for us to , and I quote "Quit whining". Needless to say, this encounter didn't last long and with predictable results. It seems that this Ratchet character has no honor, and needs to be eliminated with extreme prejudice.

The next shift I took out the ADX.Florence and had a LVL 8 Armour upgrade added to her. The weapons techs noted that she had lvl 5 weapons on board in addition to the transport turrets, and temporarily removed them and added a Firestalker and Cannonball missile launchers to her. I took her from Springfield station and docked her on Fort Bush.

End Of Report

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 01-31-2009

Marx Meyer walks into the LPI office, Gathers her stuff and walks out, Leaving a Note on her desk "I QUIT"

OOC: I'll have my characters deleted ASAP

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Boss - 01-31-2009

Jim looks at the note, then at the door, then at Hull.

"Find dat girl now! She's the best secretary I've ever had!"

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 01-31-2009

"Roger that Jim"

Hull heads for the docking bay, and hopes he can find her..................