Discovery Gaming Community
4.88.6 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.88.6 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=144073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 02-20-2017

====================
Type: beats me
Bug: Council NPC shoots without reason
====================

For some weird reason Council Bases/ships sometimes just start shooting you without any visible reason , even trough you have decent -0.3 rep to them . I Tested it on couple of neutral trade Ships . Once i dock fine on Planet Marne Morring Fix and when i undock all nearby bases/ship bases start shooting . Other time i try to dock to Vichy base in Auvergne system and in middle of docking sequence base suddenly become ( from previous white ) red to me without any reason ( i dint fire , there were no NPC telling me to drop something etc ) , but since i was in dock sequence i manage to land anyway , and after i un-dock , base was white again .

This is probably caused by NPCs spawning from a faction allied to the Council that is hostile to you (eg Maquis). - Xalrok

EDIT :

^ It is possible , since both Maquis and Brigands are hostile to both of my tested ships .

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Jasoneagle - 02-21-2017

====================
Type: Ship Stats / Infocard
Bug: Stargazer Stats State it should have 4 Guns and 1 Turret, but can only equip 4 Guns. No Turret Slot.
====================

Ship Stats Img
Equiptment Dealer Load-out Screen

That is unless the CD was meant as the Turret.

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - wodalin - 02-22-2017

====================
Type: Ageira Technologies ID
Bug: Much garbage text in the description.
====================

Duplicate. -Alex

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - jim-drover - 02-24-2017

====================
Type: Wrecks
Bug: Codenames dropping
====================

Rigth so... Basicly this is what is happening. A couple weeks back I noticed the Helion bomber gun not dropping anymore. After asking around a bit I got told the codenames where disabled untill further notice. Now that notice never came but all of a sudden i was able to get me the Helion gun agian and the derelict artifact. Now today im once agian told they codenames are disabled, this while I found x4 derelict artifacts and x5 helion bomber guns in the last 48 hours due to the multiple server reboots.

My question to the dev's in charge of the wrecks, are they turned on agian or is there just someting off all together?

The Hellion dropping is an oversight. Other wrecks are turned off and a replacement is in development. - Xalrok

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 02-24-2017

====================
Type: NPC base info
Bug: Much garbage text in the description.
====================

Luxury liner Mackinac in New Tokyo info window is full of garbage text .

Fixed. -Alex

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - jim-drover - 02-24-2017

Alright, Many thanks for explaining. Any timeframe of when we cet codename hunting back perhaps?

friendly regards from,
Jim
(02-24-2017, 09:46 AM)jim-drover Wrote: ====================
Type: Wrecks
Bug: Codenames dropping
====================

Rigth so... Basicly this is what is happening. A couple weeks back I noticed the Helion bomber gun not dropping anymore. After asking around a bit I got told the codenames where disabled untill further notice. Now that notice never came but all of a sudden i was able to get me the Helion gun agian and the derelict artifact. Now today im once agian told they codenames are disabled, this while I found x4 derelict artifacts and x5 helion bomber guns in the last 48 hours due to the multiple server reboots.

My question to the dev's in charge of the wrecks, are they turned on agian or is there just someting off all together?

The Hellion dropping is an oversight. Other wrecks are turned off and a replacement is in development. - Xalrok

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Epo - 02-25-2017

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Lichtenfelde doesn't sell Nomad Heavy Disruptor's ammo
====================

As stated above. Is it intended?

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - ronillon - 02-25-2017

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Coalition ID volume
====================

It takes 6 cargo space. It should not take any.

Fixed. -Alex

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Calo - 02-25-2017

(02-17-2017, 12:03 PM)Calo Wrote: ====================
Type: Reputation
Bug: Ageira affected by Kusari NPC factions?
====================

I found out shooting FA, Hogosha, KSP and KNF npcs as a Junker somehow shifted my Ageira rep from no-dock into open hostile. I made sure every time I do not shoot at neutral targets, such as non-Kusari house corporates. I asked players around and they said there's no possibility any Kusari faction to have diplomatic empathy towards Ageira.

Bumping this one.

Ageira has 0.3 positive rep to KSP, KNF, Samura and Kishiro. - Xalrok

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 02-28-2017

====================
Type: game-play/HUD
Bug: Rochester base not visible on HUD
====================

Rochester base in NY is not seen in solars/all mode at long range ( base is explored and seen on map ) like all other bases , it is only visible at Sensor range .

This is normal for most small vanilla base models (asteroid bases, border stations etc.) - Xalrok

EDIT :
Ah , good to know , thanks for updating my knowledge . (sun)