Discovery Gaming Community
Falster Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Falster Station (/showthread.php?tid=79980)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Charon - 07-18-2014

*Resubmitting request*
..............................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................
*******************************************************************************************************************************************

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Charon - 07-18-2014

*Halsey starts pushing random buttons because nobody answers*

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Independent Miners Guild - 07-19-2014

[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Requesting Party ****

Dear Mr. Marcus Halsey, your ship has been added to the docking lists. We wish good and safe trading!

Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan
Secretary of the Guildmasters

[Image: end.png]

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Slainte - 07-21-2014

Full Name: Calum McDonald
Shipname(s): GlenCoe
ID: Gateway
Reputation with IMG: Alas my technical abilities don't allow me to do this but my ship is available for inspection at any time. My rep to IMG is full green.

Your reasons for applying: Some of your older hands my remember me as the CEO of Gateway Interstellar before I retired and stepped down.
However I am finding retirement a tad boring so I have brought my old Shire out of the garage, one of the first ever built I might add, and I am hitting the lanes once again.
I have worked well with the IMG in the past and have taken part in many a trade convoy with the Guild. I am requesting docking rights so that I can, once again, work with the IMG as I have done for many, too many heh, years.
Yours aye
Calum McDonald

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Jack_Henderson - 07-22-2014

Dear Mr. Calum McDonald, it's nice to see you are back in space. Of course your ship has been added to the docking lists. We wish good and safe trading!

Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Danny-boy - 07-25-2014

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***CONNECTING***
***CONNECTION ESTABLISHED***

Greetings, I am Mr George Cavendish.
I am here to request docking access to Fort Siloso and Falster Station, I am requesting docking access as it will mean that whilst passing through the Taus and the Omegas I will be able to trade in Valuable metals as well as have a place to rest and refuel should I need it.

Here is the information that you requested:

Full Name: George Cavendish
Shipname: BroadSword.T3
ID: Freelancer *
Reputation with IMG: Neutral *
Your reasons for applying: To Trade in valuable metals whilst I'm moving through the Taus and the Omegas, and to have a place to rest and refuel should I ever need it.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
***CONNECTION LOST***

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Jack_Henderson - 07-26-2014

Dear Mr. George Cavendish, your ship has been added to the docking lists. We wish good and safe trading!

Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Gypsie Skripto - 08-06-2014

Full Name: Mamimi Samejima
Shipname(s): Gasu
ID: GMG
Reputation with IMG: Link

Your reasons for applying: After selling our H3 at Aland, there's some of your products that make excellent return trip cargo.

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Aereon - 08-06-2014

Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions

Full Name: Gary Shaw
Shipname(s): Scavenger
ID: Junker
Reputation with IMG: Neutral

Your reasons for applying: For a reliable ore Source provider....

RE: Falster Station & Fort Siloso: Information & Docking Permissions - Wildkins - 08-08-2014

[Image: MdSzZr8.png]

Greetings, members of the Independent Mining Guild.

While we are already working together to supply Java Station in Tau-23, myself and the Board decided that it would be prudent to apply for docking permissions on your bases to help supply them as well as to assist in the shipping of ore from one place to another, as your bases coincide very well with our typical shipping routes. Thus, I have attached an application for docking permissions on Falster Station and Fort Siloso.

Full Name: Jay Stevens
The organization's name: Synth Foods Incorporated
The organization's tag: Synth|
Is the organization's tag protected? Yes
Identification: Synth Foods, Inc. ID
Headquarters: Riverside Station, California
Reputation with IMG: [1]

Your reasons for applying: We are interested in assisting IMG in supplying these two bases and additionally are interested in supplanting our normal supply routes with ore delivery as well.
Proof of the transaction: [1]

Regards, Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.