Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Kalhmera - 08-03-2019

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: Twe3YaL.jpg]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Internal
One Police Plaza

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

Let this serve as a reminder that when the Chief of Police stops you, you are to comply and not think your a bad boy and can do what ever you want like shoot at the Chief.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Blue Bird - 08-03-2019

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Communication Identification: Nathaniel Dawson
Topic of Communication: Universal Agent
Password: 'Tight Schedule'
Recipient: One Police Plaza

I un-docked from Fort Bush this morning to begin my routine patrols, I was about to head to Colorado to help pick up the slack on patrols when I noticed a USI Spatial come down the lane, deciding to halt it for a routine cargo scan I found he'd been quite busy clearing out Colorado and saving a few of our pilots. We had some brief conversation before I suggested he follow me to Harrisburg to drop off his cargo, we had some agreeable and warming conversation on the way there, and some after he unloaded on harrisburg as well. Universal Shipping is a true friend to Liberty and it's good to see them pitching in and doing their part to keep things safe around here for everyone.

Attachments:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Kalhmera - 08-05-2019

Liberty Police Inc

One Police Plaza

Good day,

I dont know whats worse, doing a routine stop in the heart of Liberty and your suspect is being incredible rude or witnessing murder right in front of your eyes because both just happened to me. After a lengthy stop which in my defense could have gone much quicker if he had just been polite. I saw he had criminals in his hold. Now Its my beliefe he was harboring them and after demanding him to turn it over to me he ejects them into space and murders them in front of me. I will not sit idly by and witness murder even if its victims are criminals. This suspect was taken down. Hard. No one gets away with murder while I am the Chief of Police and I mean no one.
Cargo | Destroying Cargo | Destruction
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - SlappyTheRoach - 08-05-2019

Officer Name: Andrew Ashford
Password: 'coffee'

-Good afternoon,

While patroling in the New York system i came into contact with a pilot carrying Artifacts. When asked to stop he ran through the tradelane from West Point to Planet Manhattan. when i caught up to him asked again to stop but before i could say anything else he landed on Planet Manhattan and i lost him. We should keep an eye out for him and try catch him next time, name and evidence of artifacts in hold has been added to the attachments.

Attachments:
Cargo Scan - [X]

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Blue Bird - 08-08-2019

Topic of Communication: Albany Supplies and a couple o' Bunters
Password: 'Tight Schedule'

Made my way to the Manhattan planet-side Moore to retrieve the Kansas for some supply runs today, basic systems check as I was in a hurry, you know how our tight schedules can be. Immediately set off for Pennsylvania, on the second run I came across a couple hunters sitting outside Philidelphia and had a nice chat with them, though one was a Bretonian and I got a little carried away with Libertonian Patriotism. Chat was nice either way, damn brets need to learn what a Fried Catfish is, just like the Texan gentleman suggested. Successfully completed 3 runs of Reinforced Alloy to Albany Police Academ then retired the Kansas to planet-side Moore just like I found her. Good old Battle-Bison didn't claim any unfortunate souls today. Just a basic report, skies seem clear, Dawson out.

Attachments:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Blue Bird - 08-08-2019

Communication Identification: Rose Dawn
Topic of Communication: Vladamir Scorpius himself
Password: 'Donuts'

Made a brief patrol around New York, checking the gates in a counter-clockwise patrol pattern, first California, ending with Colorado. All was quiet till I reached the Colorado Jump Gate. Where I found Vladamir Scorpius himself lying in wait for traders in his Transgressor. He caught me a bit off guard a few times towards the start of our fight, who he was put me on edge I suppose. However it was easy to hit and out maneuver such a fat ship in my trusty Guardian, Gave him a whooping he'll remember for awhile, unfortunately by the time I came through the gate after him he had reached the lane and brought it down behind him. We had some very 'sweet' parting words. Maybe he'll bring a proper ship next time.

Attachments:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Blue Bird - 08-11-2019

Communication Identification: Rose Dawn
Topic of Communication: Risking skin for Liberty's Greatness
Password: 'Sprinkles for the Chief'

It's not very often when one can claim they've truly risked their lives to keep others safe. Today, I'm lucky to be alive enough to be able to claim I did and survived. I received a distress signal from Corrigan Upton near Norfolk while in the mess hall that two 'Storta' Outcast Warships had breached our sovereign borders and had entirely cut off access to Texas. I immediately dropped my donut and ran for the hanger where I climbed in my SWAT Waran and launched, making my way to Norfolk. The two destroyers under the Transponder IDs of "Hunter" and "Ketamine" had a Sabre in tow by the Transponder ID of "Stoned" Luckily we had a Bounty Hunter undock from Norfolk flying a Defiant that kept one of the destroyers busy while I bore into the other with my torpedos, Corrigan aided in keeping the Sabre off my tail for awhile, but I was forced to pull off when he focused on bringing down my torpedos. I brought him down with a risky mine maneuver beore turning my attention back to "Hunter" which sported a Capital 8 Armor upgrade. It took all of my torpedos to bring him down, towards his last legs a System wide broadcast was sent out asking for their position. A Lane Hacker Waran and a Rogue Greyhound soon showed up at Norfolk and tore into Corrigan, he fled to Fort Bush, leaving me alone to deal with the onslaught. I couldn't risk letting the Destroyer get away so with the last torpedos in their tubes I dove the ship in the hail of gunfire, knowing I would most likely not make it out of this alive. Successfully bringing the monster down right next to Norfolk Shipyard. When I finally came too, the Navy had me in Norfolk's emergency bay, I'll probably have scarring for the rest of my life, but I live to serve Liberty another day, and that's all that matters. The Navy personnel aboard Norfolk provided the imagery of the explosion for me, as my gun-cam would've been unable to capture such a sight. Officer Dawn signing off.

Attachments:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Kalhmera - 08-11-2019

Liberty Police Inc

One Police Plaza

Good day,

The Hellfire Legion thinks they can bring an Osiris Warship to our Capital Planet and expect a warm welcome? not on my watch, I damn near dropped my sprinkle donut fighting this buffoon but either way, his ass is fried and the Leavenworth is heading back to Colorado to reinforce our Northern Border. Special Thanks to Dawn for showing up and keeping their bomber off me and giving me the room to put in work on their Warship.

Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Blue Bird - 08-11-2019

Topic of Communication: Donut Daddy Dawson
Password: 'Donut Train'

Boarded what is basically my baby now. The "LPI-ADX-Kansas" Today and took her for a spin, started off the Donut Train deliveries by dropping off an entire cargo hold of Donuts on board the Leavenworth, hopefully the Chief is pleased with that. Then I dropped a load off on Manhattan, and followed up with Pittsburgh, maybe that damn sour ass "Jankowski" will appreciate the gesture, maybe not. Then took the shipments to Morgantown, followed by all our bases in Texas before bringing some to Colorado, however, on my way back from supplying One Police Plaza, I came across the chief at the Colorado gate in New York who had stopped a freelancer by the identification "Skyfall" who was smuggling Sorted Artifacts directly by gate, how foolish. We got a pretty decent payout from that and the Chief let him go cause he seemed nice and green, probably so he could go fatten up and provide us with more tax. Visual evidence of the encounter included. I then returned to my duties and finished the Colorado shipments, then took care of Los Angeles and finished with Pennsylvania, took a load of Reinforced Alloy to Albany from Philadelphia at the end of the trip and parked Kansas on Manhattan just like she usually is. I am the Donutbringer, and no criminal in Liberty can stop this train straight to the mouths of our hungry Officers. Roughly 70 criminals were mowed down by the Battle-Bison's hail of gunfire who thought they could bring me down. Guess again, there's no breaks on the Donut Train.

Attachments:

RE: One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Bannorn - 08-15-2019

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Communications ID: Recruit Officer Hogan
Liberty Police Inc

One Police Plaza

Good day,

Recruit Officer Rick Hogan reportin' on a few patrols round and abouts Liberty today.

Day began easy enough performin' a few cargo scans round 'hattan. Traffic was pretty decent but we didn't find nothin' much amiss. Did run into a couple of interesting fellas supplying some materials to the freeports. Course every shift has its moment; I happened upon one of them Zoners by the name of "LookAndRun" up to a spot of smuggling - carryin' an assortment of Cardamine and Artifacts, headin' toward Manhattan. Well, the dupe decided not to answer my hails, and tried to liv' up to his name by rabbitin' on out of there... didn't go well for him; reportin' smuggler destroyed.

Lil' later on I came across a Kusarian flyin' the colours of that Gas Miner's Guild of theirs. Seemed a nice enough chap, though it turned out when I did some scans he was carryin' a whole mess of passengers in those cargo pods of his. Needless to say I straightened him right out, and made him cough up a fine.

Last action of the day was a might fine catch: a battlecruier belonging to Seperatist forces. I had nothin' to hurt him with in my Guardian, so I kept an eye on him and called in the big guns. The response group caught up with him near Galveston in Texas, and the honor of takin' down the traitor was claimed by the Polstari.

Another day, another scumbag where he belongs.

Recruit Officer Hogan,
Liberty Police Inc.