Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Neonzumi - 02-23-2016

Receiving data..
Decrypting..
Initializing video feed..

ID: Gerfeighter Lars Denis
Encryption: High
Subject: Raid report

Abend, once again. A semi successful outing today.. we took on a very large force of Rheinaland police dogs and the military. We bit off more then we could chew though, but at least we didn't go down without a fight, doing heavy damage to their vessels and taking down a few in the process even! Both of our pods arrived successfully, and I believe the crew of the armee cruiser managed to evacuate fast enough so there were no casualties. Everything captured with the ships camera will be linked bellow as usuall. Lang lebe die Revolution!

Anhänge: Click.

==Transmission Terminated==

Saving data..
Archiving and compressing..

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Neonzumi - 02-26-2016

Receiving data..
Decrypting..
Initializing video feed..

ID: Leutenant Lars Denis
Encryption: High
Subject: Drachen field report

Abend oberkommand. I took the freshly encrysend Heimdall Drachen out for a field test. Luckily striding through zhe Omegas I ran into a particularly stumm cannibal. I did try to have a conversation for a change before having to burn it, but sadly, it silently stalled for backup, desperately failing at taking me down before brigade general Heinrich got there, making the animals fall back to their battleship in the bordering system. Despite it we kept going, Drachen took a bit of damage but we almost riped both of them apart, they got lucky and crash landed. I believe the two wont be lifting off for a long time from what I'v seen ja.. that is all I think. Lang lebe die Revolution!

Anhänge: Click.

==Transmission Terminated==

Saving data..
Archiving and compressing..

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Oengus - 03-15-2016

| : : : : : : : : : : : : Incoming Transmission : : : : : : : : : : : : |

| : : : : Source - GF.Ernst Schulze : : : : |

[Image: 278bcb04b7019569e43223d734eb4cbe.jpg]

| : : : : : : : : : : : : : RE - Reporting Facility : : : : : : : : : : : : : |

|Subject: Raid on Gamma

|Participants: Ernst.Schulze

|Report:

Guten Tag High Command,
Today I had received a transmission from my commander and I headed to Omicron Theta where a bunch of Corsairs were spotted. Commander had arranged a fleet and we head to Omicron Gamma. Although the raid was unsuccessful and most of my gun cam data was lost, we learned from our mistakes. In Gamma we encountered nomads and AI drones, this led a single fleet fighting many battles. But we shall still continue.
Lang lebe die Revolution!

Gun Cam:
http://imgur.com/a/TnSzK
| : : : : : : : : : : : : : End Of Transmission : : : : : : : : : : : : : |

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Oengus - 03-17-2016

| : : : : : : : : : : : : Incoming Transmission : : : : : : : : : : : : |

| : : : : Source - Lt.Ernst Schulze : : : : |

[Image: 278bcb04b7019569e43223d734eb4cbe.jpg]

| : : : : : : : : : : : : : RE - Reporting Facility : : : : : : : : : : : : : |

|Subject: Liberating Slaves and Smuggling Blood Diamonds

|Participants: Ernst.Schulze

|Report:

Guten Tag High Command,
Today, aboard RHT Raueber, I had a chance to liberate slaves from Niverton Base and to smuggle blood diamonds into liberty through Niverton Base. Our Supporters are growing each day, and ze blood diamonds are in demand more zan ever. I encountered no ships and ze smuggle run was very succesful.

4120 Units Slaves
4120 Units Blood Diamonds

| : : : : : : : : : : : : : End Of Transmission : : : : : : : : : : : : : |

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Ruairi - 05-15-2016

REPORTING DATA --- RECEIVED
ENCRYPTION DETECTED: RC6 --- DECODING WITH HESSIAN ENCRYPTION PASSWORD...
ACCESS GRANTED
SENDER ID: Flieger Hanako Kaori
SUBJECT: Report 1

Hanako Kaori reporting in. Today's first events in the army were interesting. I managed to meet 3 traders in the system of New Berlin and gave all of them a pop quiz. One of them failed miserably and was destroyed, one passed, and one was given extra credit. The extra credited person seems to have wishes to join our army. Expect a new message to arrive soon. NN logs and guncam photos are being uploaded now.

Interactions with Luxury Liner "Moritz" | Kruger IFF | Orbital Spa and Cruise ID
Interactions with an Interspace employee | Callsign: Captain.Freeman | Heavy Tanker
Interactions with independent trader | Callsign: cristi
This is all for today. Hanako Kaori out.

MESSAGE ENDS HERE

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Antonio - 06-13-2016

Setting up Transmission
Subject: Cambridge Clash

Guten Tag.

I'm bringing you a video footage of the Cambridge fight we had against Bretonia Armed Forces in Cambridge a couple of days ago. Needless to say, it was a great victory for us. We destroyed 3 Bretonian Battleships and multiple snubcraft with minimal losses. The SCRA Jormungand was a great asset as well as secondary fleet cruisers in taking out enemy capital vessels. Everything is in the video below:

Sending Transmission
Closing Comms Channel

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Goldberg - 06-13-2016

::Incoming Transmission::
:::Sender ID: Major Paul Stein:::
[Image: AKBiY2s.jpg?2]

Guten Tag,
Major Paul Stein here, reporting that the RHB-Heimdall finally got finished on our shipyard. The Heimdall will protect Dresden and will be able to launch attacks on the Altenburg and the New Berlin system. Anyway that was all for now, at the end of this report you can see a picture of the Heimdall in the Daumann Lavafeld.

Einen schönen Tag noch.

[Image: mixIPQe.png?1]
::Transmission Terminated::

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Goldberg - 06-16-2016

Guten Tag,
Major Paul Stein here, reporting that I found another unregistered station in the Stuttgart system, the station is called Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof and it's obviously not friendly towards us. I will upload the exact loaction and informations into the attachments, additional you will also find the informations about the Station Diamond Drop Off.
Einen schönen Tag noch.

Attachments:
Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof confirmed as hostile
Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof right in front of my ship
Exact location of Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof (E2)
Diamond Drop Off right in front of my ship
Diamond Drop Off confirmed as neutral
Exact location of Diamond Drop Off (C7)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Wesker - 06-28-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: Ab4vLb4.jpg]

Subject: BAF Conflict

Sender ID: Leutnant "Viking"

Guten Abend,

These past few weeks have brought many victories in our conflict with the BAF|. We've left their fleet in scraps after the RHB-Jormungand and RHB-Gotterdamerung marched into Omega-3 and destroyed the Bretonian fleet. Since the the fighters have worked to destroy more Bretonian forces in Cambridge with much success. The Bretonian's assistants Battlegroup Auxesia have fallen victim to us as well.

Keep up the progress.

For the revolution!

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Viking

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Goldberg - 07-15-2016

Guten Tag,
Major Paul Stein here, reporting about the last few days.

07.12.823 A.S
The owner of the VonKluge Station didn't paid our monthly tax, so we decided to destroy his station. After we arrived at the station with our Fleet, we got attacked by local defence forces aka Rheinland Military and Buro der Marineintelligenz. After the enemy was able to get a good amount of forces to stop our attack and managed to destroy one of our RH-D1 "Jormungand" we headed back to Dresden and switched on our fighter wing and entered New Berlin again. We won without any casualties and came back with our Jorms to continue the siege.

Quote:[12.07.2016 19:02:44] Death: >SEI<RNC-Krieger was put out of action by [RHA]RHB-Tannhauser (Gun).
[12.07.2016 19:08:32] Death: KSK|Arthur.Wagner was put out of action by RHB-Eyjafjallajoerkull (Gun).
[12.07.2016 19:22:00] Death: >SEI<Omega-scout-1 was put out of action by [RHA]RHB-Heimdall (Gun).
[12.07.2016 19:30:49] Death: [RHA]RHB-Tannhauser was put out of action by >SEI<Ainsley_Harriott (Missile/Torpedo).
[12.07.2016 19:46:40] Death: >SEI<Ainsley_Harriott was put out of action by [RHA]Rainer.Braun (Gun).
[12.07.2016 19:55:25] Death: Blazcowicz was put out of action by [RHA]Zerstoerung (Gun).
[12.07.2016 20:07:22] Death: RNC-Venray was put out of action by Zoltan.The.Baseslayer (Gun).
[12.07.2016 20:07:55] Death: RNC-Limburg was put out of action by [RHA]RHB-Valhala (Gun).
[12.07.2016 20:11:14] Death: RNC-Prinz.Eugen was put out of action by RHB-Eyjafjallajoerkull (Gun).
[12.07.2016 20:12:10] Death: |MHG|-Hans.Lowitenkeuer suffered a self-inflicted catastrophic decompression.
[12.07.2016 20:12:39] Death: >SEI<Sterben was put out of action by a hostile vessel.
[12.07.2016 20:13:12] Death: BDM|RNC-Wensburg was put out of action by a hostile vessel.
[12.07.2016 20:24:08] Death: >SEI<Mr.Whiskers was put out of action by [RHA]Zerstoerung (Gun).
[12.07.2016 20:29:27] Death: Verall was put out of action by Glitch (Gun).
[12.07.2016 21:19:15] Base VonKluge Station destroyed

07.12.823 A.S
Flying around New Berlin and searching for Military and Bounty Hunter targets and I got lucky. At the Hamburg Jump Gate I found a Bounty Hunter in a Gunboat and demanded some money from him, well he didn't paid so I destroyed his ship. After that I headed towards Hamburg and waited for some Liberty transports that are heading towards New Berlin. Well, the only thing that encountered was a Rheinland Military pilot that also got destroyed by me.

Quote:[13.07.2016 19:50:21] Death: Cerbero was put out of action by [RHA]Paul.Stein. (Gun).
[13.07.2016 20:11:49] Death: Opagraumpmfan was put out of action by [RHA]Paul.Stein. (Gun).

07.15.823 A.S
Another day, another destoyed ship, I headed towards New Berlin to get some donations for the Volksrevolution, but the only ship I encountered was a DHC pilot, he was kinda aggressive and wanted to fight me, he lost.

Quote:[15.07.2016 17:35:53] Death: DHC-Achille.Claude was put out of action by [RHA]Paul.Stein. (Gun).

After that I switched on the Von Rohe Vidar cruiser to search for illegal built installations in Rheinland and I got really lucky, because I found two of them. First of all the Heckler & Koch GmbH station in New Berlin and the Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung station in Frankfurt. I already contacted the base owner and told them to pay us the monthly tax.

Attachments:
Heckler & Koch GmbH right in front of my ship
Heckler & Koch GmbH confirmed as neutral
Exact location of Heckler & Koch GmbH (C-4/5)
Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung right in front of my ship
Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung confirmed as neutral
Exact location of Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung (C-5/6)

That was all for now.