Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Wesker - 08-13-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

Subject: Return

Sender ID: Brigade General Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

I see you've all made good progress, with the recent promotions I feel more confident assigning people to certain areas. But for now, I'll make this report for the record.

My return from Omega-47 to Omega-3 was met with Rhienland Military and police fighters at Freeport 1 as well as a BAF fighter who assisted them. The Molly leader Miss Discroll came to help.

For his sake I hope Sterr can live up to his words, because his pilots can't.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Shelco - 08-17-2016

Incoming Transmission . . .

Importance: MEDIUM

Decrypting . . .

[Image: 46497_03_star-citizens-fps-module-three-...-weeks.jpg]

ID: Jonas Lehrich

Subject: Report

Opening Data . . . DONE

Guten Tag, meine Kameraden,

i started my patrol on Northeim Base in Omega-54 and flew to Dresden, from there i catched the signal of a Trader in the Stuttgart system and took the jumphole to the Dresden system. I made my way through the Lavafeld and took the jumphole to the Stuttgart system. I flew to the lane between Planet Stuttgart and Planet Baden-Baden and deactivated it.
But there wa sno trader, i encountered first one, then three ships of the Marinenachrichtendienst. One of them started shooting me while the other 2 were still on their way, as i destroyed the first ship i was attacked by the other Wraith of them and had to make my way to the Ostnebel. I couldn't reach the Darmstadt depot and had to take the jumphole to Dresden again. When i entered the Dresden system i was shortly followed by the Wraith and the Oder Gunboat and made my way to Vogtland to be safe. The two ships followed me to our base but had to leave due to heavy fire. I made it out alive and killed one of them (see attachments).

Attachments: [X]

Lang Lebe die Revolution!

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Closing Data . . . DONE

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - freelancer knux - 08-18-2016

==Transmission Begins==
Sender Id - Gefreiter Boris Schulz
Subject - Thieves in Omega-11

[Image: S6ny3Pw.jpg?1]
Wanting to have a look around I jumped in my Thor started scouting around Dresden, As it should be everything was quite peaceful so I decided to move on. I used the Jump hole and ended up in Omega-11 and immediately headed over to the diamond fields. To my disgust I ran into a small mining vessel belonging to Daumann. I felt a little generous and he didn't have any diamonds in his hold so I gave him the option of "Donating" some funds to the cause he however chose to ignore me and my generous proposal. So I decided he needed some time to think about his attitude and I destroyed his vessel and left his escape pod adrift amongst the diamonds. I gave him a wave before I returned to Freital for a drink.

==Transmission Ends==

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Shelco - 08-18-2016

Decrypting . . .

Subject: Patrol report

Opening Data . . . DONE

Guten Tag, meine Kameraden und Kameradinnen,

This patrol was rather interesting, i started on Vogtland and took my way to the Frankfurt system since my scanner had a lot of contacts there, when i arrived obody was there, shame but now i got the signals from New berlin so i took the nearby jumpgate and searched.
Later i found a Zoner who did nothing but flee from me as i wanted to greet him. But then i discovered a lonely IC Ship which was very co-operate.
I couldn't make him or her join us but i received a nice donation for our revolution, 10 million credits.
If you see this trader again, don't charge too much, he already paid his part.

Closing Data . . . DONE

Decrypting . . .

Subject: Report from patrol

Opening Data . . . DONE

Guten tag, meine Kameradinnen und Kameraden,
when i launched to space with [RHA]Schattenviper i didn't expect anything special ABER when we were getting donations by two transports we were encountered by Ferdinand.Hecker and Klaus.Engel and a law-violating Republican called RS|RSD-Republican. Before we got into a fight with said Fighters, we got support by a Vidar-class cruiser, Arecian and later on Eclipse too.
We managed to destroy both Military Vehicles and got a donation from the republican but the situation quickly changed when LKR|Nachtwolf accused the Republican of being hunted.
We all engaged on him and managed to kill him, the LKR ship was destroyed by him.
Afterwards, as we wanted to go back to Vogtland, we encountered a Freelancer.
He paid a tax for passing Dresden and left with us through the jumphole where we all split up.

Closing Data . . . DONE

Importance: Low

Decrypting . . .

Subject: A RNC ship

Opening Data . . . DONE

Guten Abend, meine Kameradinnen und Kameraden, this evening i encountered RNC-Warnemunde, a Donau-Class Cruiser.
I couldn't engage him tho or better said, i was trying but he ran away and fled. His weakness: Bombers, so, should you see it, call a bomber squad.

Closing Data . . . DONE

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Shelco - 08-19-2016

Decrypting . . .

Subject: Report

Opening Data . . . DONE

Guten Tag, meine Kameradinnen und Kameraden, on my Patrol this night me and my comrades encountered a very dangerous person of the Rheinland Military, the Admiral Diedrik Sterr, we couldn't waste our chance of getting rid of him but that didn't go as planned, we lost 2 ships, one by him and one by another military ship, [RHA]Schattenviper and me made our way to Frankfurt to get some distance between the admiral und us to catch some traders, which even worked out, we catched a lonely Bumblebee, he had no money but we could encourage him to change his view on us, after that, we let him go.
But since the Admiral was in New Berlin we expected him to chase us which luckily didn't happen but we flew to our refuge, Bruchsal Base where i am still stationed.

Closing Data . . . DONE

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Shelco - 08-19-2016

Decrypting . . .

Subject: Raid report

Opening Data . . . DONE

Guten Tag, meine Kameradinnen und Kameraden, as i went out on my patrol, my scanner detected a group of mining ships in Omega-11, i took the jumphole to Dresden and then to Omega-11 to remain unseen.
In Omega-11 i fastly flew to the famous Uncut Diamond field where they all had to be and of course i was right.
However, i was only able to stop one miner but that isn't a problem since he was co-operative and paid his fee of 10 million credits.
I tried to catch up withother ships but they were to far away already, so i landed on Darmstadt Depot.

Closing Data . . . DONE

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Shelco - 08-20-2016

Decrypting . . .

Subject: Raid report

Opening Data . . . DONE

Guten Tag, meine Kameradinnen und Kameraden,
when i started my patrol in Stuttgart, i first didn't expect anything but i received informations about two Kruger ships in New Berlin, when i got there, they were joined by a military ship, their trader was able to run from me but the military ship engaged my in a very unexpected moment so i had to fight, luckily i was able to hit him with SNAC.
I had to take some repairs though and flew back to Darmstadt Depot.
But now there were still ships in New Berlin, i just couldn't let this opportunity go and headed to the lane between Bonn Station and Battleship Strausberg and stumped over the trader that escaped me.
However, the ship was empty and apparently the pilot didn't have the 5 million credits i demanded.
A friend of him joined him, another Kruger but it was a Wraith. I said he could also pay that small donation to free his buddy but he also refused, so i shot the trader and in the same moment, i got attacked by the Wraith. I started to fight him but surprisingly he fled to the Battleship and i made my to Kaiserslautern.

Closing Data . . . DONE

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Shelco - 08-20-2016

Importance: HIGH

Decrypting . . .

Subject: Battle report

Opening Data . . . DONE

Guten Abend meine Kameradinnen und Kameraden,
today was a very good day for the Rote Hessen Armee and the Landwirtrechtbewegung, we received informations that there is a large group of hostile ships around Planet Stuttgart and were grouping up. Our small fleet were 2 Vidar-class cruiser, 1 Typhoon-class cruiser, 1 Thor bomber (me) and 2 LWB Sense bombers.
The enemies had 1 Bismarck-class battleship, 1 Tirpitz-class Battlecruiser, 1 Oder-class gunboat and several bombers and very heavy fighters.
We had our focus on the Bismarck since it can put out the highest damage. I launched a lot of Nova torpedoes on him and with combined forces we destroyed fast.
The Tirpitz also had to fall because of its firepower, it was too close to our cruisers so it fell fast too.
I was able to SNAC one of the enemy bombers but that was also my only kill.
Some fighters of them fled the battle and we retreated a bit to get a better look on the situation and saw that we won.

Closing Data . . . DONE