Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tomtomrawr - 02-14-2011

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FF9900]Low
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Commissar-Captain Robert Miller, "Lex Talionis"
SOURCE: Zvezdny Gorodok, Omega-52 system
SUBJECT: Honour bestowed upon me

[color=#FFFFFF]Premier. It is an honour to be bestowed with this new call sign and the Hero of the Revolution. I shall adjust my ship transponders to reflect this change immediately.

I shall continue to serve the Coalition in the Fighter Corps and as commander of Sevastopol. Failure is an impossibility.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 02-14-2011

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: Death of a Pilot
[Image: Rhade.png]
[Message Begins]

It is with great regret that I must inform the Fighter Corps of the death of Milan Jovanovic. Several hours ago, he was ambushed by a Corsair Task force. Bravely fighting off hordes, his vessel was destroyed. Not wanting to be captured, he self-destructed his escape pod. So, let us take a moment to remember this fine Pilot, who was an excellent addition to the Fighter Corps.

Rest in Peace.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 02-14-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]Stupid Idjits in Fighters
Comm. ID: Commissar Leon Mendel
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Another dead moron?
[Image: mendal.png]

---Communications Opened---

Yet another muppet trying to fly a fighter and demonstrating that he is about as competent as a coked up LA soccer mom trying to fly a rhino through a a preschool... oh wait, that's any given Liberty Navy gunboat pilot...

I'd love to say he'd be missed, but I'd be a liar... someone eject his belongings out the nearest airlock, if anyone comes grieving... send them out too.

Leon Mendel
Commissariat of Public Relations

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 02-15-2011

[Image: 307uwzm_th.gif]

Comm ID: Doctor Hans Lichter, Project Nachtsonne, Mykolaiv Research Station.

To: Premier Katz

"Guten tag herr Premier, we have been studying the JiangXi 'radiation' left from the aftermath of the Phantom's bombing and it's effects on organic tissues, our Labs under Herr Warner's house contains typical specimens one might find taking a casual stroll through the 'Zones'. Our scans of the various tissue samples taken from the specimens have unveiled that the levels of energy left in the cells even months after the bombing is unusually high, this leads us to conclude that this energy will remain at high levels within the afflicted zones unless we intervene directly and neutralize the energy.

On a related subject herr Premier, after recovering the corpse of a colonist that was within the Danger Zone we noted that while the energy killed him, before so it seemed to have altered his DNA, the changes would have been excruciating und it is likely the poor soul went insane due to the pain. However the changes to the DNA strands accelerated growth of Muscle Tissues all throughout the body und the bones of his body were strengthened, we discovered the second fact after we broke a needle on bone in an attempt to extract a Bone Marrow sample.

I believe that there may be a silver lining in this, however I will require your permission to continue my examination of the dead colonists, the potential within harnessing this energy to improve the body is enormous if we can figure out how to create a treatment from the energy that will not kill off the patient.

Also my team would appreciate any scans of Phantom Technology be made accessible to us so we may better understand what we are dealing mit and perhaps find a way to harness the energy remaining if not devise a means of neutralizing it so Colonists can return to the afflicted areas."

Signed

Doctor Hans Lichter, Project Nachtsonne Director, Sirius Coalition R&D.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - aznremix416 - 02-16-2011

=====[color=#FF0000]INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

[Image: VCoalitionC5.gif]

**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: [color=#33FF33]Medium.
SOURCE: Omega 52 system.
Submitter: Captain Sean Lee, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recipient: Coalition High Command

Subject: Patrol Report

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a perfect time for a strike. I called upon our forces for a raid upon Dublin to attack the Bretonian Armed Forces. I was joined by several snubnoses and bombers as I rallied ships at the Moonbase. This was the first battle that I have led, and I am proud to say that it was very successful as we lost none of our forces. The first ship that we encountered was a AI cruiser class vessel. We figured out that the AI was collecting intel about our equipment and weapons, therefore I gave the order to quickly terminate the ship. We then flew over the the nearby asteriod fields near Battleship Essex and ran into a group of BAF chasing a Outcast Liner. Using this opportunity I ordered a quick strike, and we caught the BAF in suprise. They stood no chance. Our forces quickly dispatched and destroyed all opposition. We destroyed roughly 5-6 enemy ships and damaged/routed a few others. A glorious day for the soldiers of the Revolution!

For the Coalition!

***CONFIRMED KILLS***

[Image: SCRA16.jpg]

[font=Georgia]
Captain Sean Lee signing off.

[color=#FFFFFF]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=====[color=#FF0000]TERMINATING TRANSMISSION=====

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Vrouw - 02-16-2011

Comm ID: Li Shaiming, MIL.
To: Colonel Rhade
Subject: Our first mission.

Unfortunately, our first run was not a success. It started out normal, we went to Dublin and searched for something to destroy, something to hit and run. We scouted the area for about fifteen minutes, before we decided to split up. I stumbled upon three Reavers, Ghost, Silver and Pumpernickel. I called for backup and waited to engage.

After that, we lost them and searched for them together. We found Ghost, all alone in a Sabre. I, being rash and unthinking, jumped at the chance to finish our job and get out. We engaged and he obtained backup from the other two. They targeted Comrade Everson first, while I and Comrade Herrmann went after Silver.Reaver.

Everson was taken down relatively quickly, and a Molly Gunboat joined the fight and was taken down quickly as well. After that, they began to crowd onto me. I told Comrade Herrmann to get out while I drew them off and unfortunately, he was taken out after they got me.

I was unable to figure out the turning of the Insurgent, something I will need to practice quite a bit. I engaged without consulting my Comrades upon the attack, it was stupid of me to do so. I apologize to Comrades Herrmann and Everson for acting so rashly. It will not happen again.

Li Shaiming out.

Transmission Terminated

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Sanford2 - 02-16-2011

To: All Coalition Assets
Subject: Mission Report

As ordered, I proceeded to the current location of the sleeper ship Hispania . At first, I just stopped and marveled at its size, but it was time to get down to business. I was able to locate the opening in the stern of the ship. Once in the main area, I added my name to the list of those who have made this journey before me. I then departed and headed for home.

Attached Files: 1 2

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Vrouw - 02-16-2011

Comm ID: Li Shaiming, MIL.
To: All Coalition Assets
Subject: My Trip to The Hispana

I made my trip to the Hispana, as orders dictated. It was rough, going through Kusarian space. They had Battleship Patrols - but I managed to avoid them. When I entered Omnicron Alpha, I wasn't met with any real danger. Nothing attacked me as I made my way to Hispana. I entered it, and left my mark as Comrade Popov had done before me.

I made my way back and met with Comrade Warner and we traveled back to home-space in safety. Gun-cam shots below.

Attached Photos 12

Transmission Terminated

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 02-16-2011

[Image: 2960u43.jpg]

Comm ID: Ben Warner, Lt.Colonel, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army.

"After receiving an alert that aid was requied I jumped into my Insurgent and made my way to Omicron Eta, after the Captain of the Havana traded barbs and the numbers grew too much for us to feasibly take on we slowly started to pull out towards the Theta Jump Hole, the combat wing I was assigned however was being trailed by a Tridente, after regrouping with another member of our wing we turned on the Outcast and eliminated him.

However the Outcast hoard managed to catch up to us during that time and engaged us over the Theta Jump Hole, we successfully downed several ships, taking light losses before we fell back through the Jump Hole, our Bomber and myself managed to kill the Light Fighter Scimitar that was sent after us before bugging out with the Outcast fleet on our heels.

All in all, it was a successful attack and I am proud to have served with the members of the strike team.

I only have limited Guncam shots due to being assaulted, but I managed to log several of the kills, however not all of them."

File 1
File 2
File 3
File 4
File 5

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Curios - 02-16-2011

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]TO: All Coalition Assets
ID: Junior-Lieutenant Sergey Karelin
SUBJ: Hispania Memoria

(- Message begins -)

[font=Impact]It was a good day for the revolution. And very important one for me. Today i had to make my way to the Hispania sleeper ship wreckage in Omicron Alpha. We have started from Omega 52 with Lt. Joshua Jimenez in group of 2 fighters and took course towards TAU sector to reach Omicron Alpha. Right after jumping through the jump hole we have stacked into multiple hostile contacts with few of them being of unknown origin. There we have parted our ways and i took course to Hispania. That ship being almost 1000 years old still impresses with his size. My fighter slipped inside through one of holes in it's graceful hull to leave a mark inside it.
Perfectly aimed micro laser and manipulator done their work well and 2 words were successfully burned on Hispania's old hull panels. "Sergey Karelin".

Escape was not that easy as entry. Lieutenant got trapped inside the system after his mission and i had to turn my ship back to the skies right after landing on Zvezdny Gorodok. We broke down through the Eta and entered Alpha once again. I picked up the signal of escape pod and took it on board.

But right after that we got a luck having 2 incoming targets on our sensors. Quick scanning of those vessels that appeared to be Gull class transports indicated a presence of huge amount of Cardamine drugs onboard of both.

Colonel Aloysius Rhade have successfully intercepted them and disrupted their engines and we "humbly" demanded those "glorious" captains to throw the dirt out from their cargo pods. For their own shame they decided to fight for money and we took them both down separately.

When all cardamine was burned i turned my ship towards Omicron Eta again where we took a last fight for today taking down multiple hostile vessels shoulder to shoulder with our comrades who came to help us.

I have successfully returned to Zvezdny now and Lieutenant was brought to the hospital for minor medical treatment.

For the People! For the Revolution! For Katz!

/Signed Sergey Karelin, Junior Lieutenant.

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Franklin Gothic Medium](- Uploading Files -)

[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]
[OPEN FILE]