Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - arvg - 09-04-2011

[Image: mendel.png]

Mendel pushed the chair over backwards, sending it and the recruit crashing to the floor.

"Comrade, don't be so scared... I know all too well about the Rhienlandic plot to infiltrate the Coalition."

Pete began to rise from the floor, when Commissar Mendel grabbed him by the neck, pressed the sidearm to his temple, and began screaming in his ear.

"Are you a Spy?!"

"Wha-"

"SPY! I KNEW it! I'll bloody KILL you, you slimy little sack of filth!"

"Hey! No, I'm no-"

"SPY!" Mendel cocked the pistol, then slammed the butt into the unfortunate applicant's head. "Kroo-koo-Kachoo! I have one of the slippery bastards!"

He smiled viciously, "yes, a decade of agents, sent one after the other trying to penetrate our ranks, spreading dissent and counter-revolution... your masters seriously didn't think when they sent you to us, did they?"

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Jam - 09-04-2011

He started breathing heavily. "He makes people work their butts off. Those who want a weapon have to slave the money first. Those who find a weapon, and sells to Cody recieves very small amount of cash. They can barely live from it. And again, he has to slave to get some extra money. People get nothing. In capitalism, you either work and your master gets all the money, and lets you live by paying you the little money, which is only small amount from whole company's income, or you don't work, and simply die." He raised his eyes at Comissar again. "Ain't gonna happen here. Capitalist slavers only gather money for their personal power. Money is a drug. Once you get some, you will never stop to want more. We, in the Coalition get everything we need. Everyone has work. Everyone has a roof to live under. If someone kicks you out in Liberty, you will hardly find a replacement. You can go beg Cody to give you money. And he won't. Why? Because he is greedy." He took another deep breath, knowing it might be the last one in his life. He closes his eyes, and waits for Commisar's reaction.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Tomtomrawr - 09-04-2011

'Commissar, do I honestly look like a Rheinland agent? And I'm not scared. Would feeling fear help me in my current... predicament? It'd cloud my thoughts, fill me with doubts about my own abilities to handle the situation. So, I'm not scared. Keeping a clear head is probably be the only thing that can help me survive right now.

'Is your gut feeling enough to condemn a man?' A risky approach. Being tough and direct with the Commissar may prove he won't crack under stressful circumstances. Or it could be seen as cheeky and earn him a bullet in the brain.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - arvg - 09-04-2011

[Image: mendel.png]

Pressing the pistol up against the man's forehead, Mendel looked disgusted.

"Do you know what's really bloody sad here is that I don't have the energy to pretend I already knew. Which is for the best, because I'm gonna need all of my bloody energy to rip you to bits with my bare hands and sell off, yes, sell off your bloody flayed skin as a sleeping bag to a homeless person!"

"Does it look like we're stupid here? I let you in, with your little bloody spy master handlers pulling your strings from back in Sausage-land, and the first thing you'd do is betray each and every one of us and for what, a pat on the head and a meagre state pension... perhaps a little time bouncing up and down on the Kanzler's knee for good measure?"

"No, I dinnae think so, even if you aren't a spy, I can't take the risk that you could be one. I mean, what does this look like? A zoo, does it look like the Coalition is run by a pack of monkeys?"

He stood and shot the spy in the head, moving down to shoot him twice more in the chest, just to be sure.

"Alicia!" he called, checking the weapon and wiping some of the blood off of his face with the end of his tie. "Clean up on Aisle three."

Turning, a blood smear on his face, he pointed to the woman. "Your turn, spy. Get in here!"

Coalition Recruitment Thread - mtjsmith - 09-04-2011

[Image: commissar2.png]

Vladimir sat back down and summoned the two marines standing by the door.

"And that is the why I was looking for. Money breeds greed and power, values which have no place in the fighter corps. A pity you got there so late. If you survive your trip to medical, there will be papers which you require to fill in once you get back here. After that, we will consider you."

The marines dragged the dying man out of his office and down the corridor towards a lift. He would receive some form of medical attention. The Trotsky was no field hospital however, the recruit would be lucky if he found his bootlaces had been used to stitch him back up. Some where not so lucky. He looked up to the light above him and sighed. A moment later, he stood up and surveyed the room full of recruits. He immediately took a shotgun off the marine standing by Alica's desk and shot a recruit in the chest.

"Let that be a lesson to the lot of you! I'm annoyed! REALLY ANNOYED!"

Seeing the fear in the recruits. He menacingly pressed himself up against one who appeared to be dawdling and sketching on some notepad. He looked at him eye to eye and bellowed..

"NEXT!"

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Politus - 09-04-2011

Kasimierz looked up from his sketch -he had just gotten to the lady's curves- at the bellow with a start, almost dropping his notepad. He quickly regained his composure and nodded, letting out a deep "Yes sir," before following the good Commissar into his office. His dark pants tucked into boots, he stepped through the various puddles of blood without hesitation, pocketing his notebook and pencil, calmly approaching his salvation or his death.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Kiith - 09-04-2011

Seeing some marines carrying out a bleeding recruit..and it seems this one was one of those who managed the first step. Silently swallowing he looked at the Commisar coming out of the office just seconds later. Watching him shouting at another recruit he mumbled "By the spirit of Stalin...please don't let me get this one..."

Vladimir slumped down on his chair.

"You know this is a stressful job? I mean people just don't kill themselves! Unless you're some sort of emotional teenager with a ponchonce for vampires and wizards. "Oh help me Harry" "Sure I do have a *massive wand*."

He eyed up the recruit in front of him.

"You look like the type to go off running into the sunset with a large burly man whom you call lover. Why does a pansy like you want into the Commandant's fighter corps?! I won't accept drawings as answers."

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Politus - 09-04-2011

Being as large as he was, he couldn't help but smile at the obvious jape at his expense. It was alright, he expected it. Perseverance was the name of the game. That, and honesty. He squinted at the desk, staring into space for a moment, just a moment, to formulate the thoughts he had gathered and prepared for the moment that would follow. When he was certain of what to say, he raised his eyes to look upon the Commissar, his eyes alight with an intense fervor; as he began to speak, his mustache shook and bobbed with his words.

"The systems by which the bulk of the citizens of our corner of the Galaxy operate are corrupt, and unsustainable. The variety show of monarchies, dictatorships, corporate feudal states and pseudo-religious charlatanry does nothing but ensure the further stratification of society. The rich get richer, but only on top of the backs of an increasing number of poor, who are disenfranchised and unable to take their share of the growing prosperity that the upper echelons of society have hoarded jealously. The Revolution that you represent, and that I hope to, is the best chance of retaking the rights and liberties that the magnates and nobility, corporate or otherwise, have seized for themselves."

"The Commandant's fighter wing, as you know, is the strong arm of the Revolution, working every day to smash the feudal system that holds the populace of Sirius hostage in its grip, with the fighter pilots being its many digits. I hope to become another digit, lending my meager strength to the further demolition of the oppressive systems that captivate Sirius, that I may aid in a glorious victory for the common man."

But, I'm certain the drawings couldn't hurt, he thought, stifling the urge to blurt it out.

Vladimir raised an eyebrow. He pointed at the man and spoke to the two marines.

"This fat lub of lard speaks like he understands things."

He laughed.

"Your meagre strength I have no trouble believing short-ass. However, how well have you gotten so far in bringing your peers round to the same line of thinking? Are you a loner, with only a notepad and pencil for a friend? Or do you command the respect and honour of others? Tell me more about your "vision"."