Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-07-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Christiane_Laurich.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
TO: Markus Tenahu
SUBJECT: dimon drop off base registration

Guten Tag, Herr Tenahu, kommissar Laurich hier.

To process your application, we have to know exact location of your base. If you have concerns about encryption of standard polizei communication system for some reason, you can inform us about it over high encrypted personal message to this NeuralNet account.

Also, you stated as the base affiliation "Rheinland civilian". There is no such IFF in standardized affiliation system which is primarily used for docking control. Did you in fact mean affiliation as Freelancer?

I await your reply.

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - AnneMadelline - 06-07-2016

[Image: transbar_stock_hayley_2.png]

ID: Claire Farron
Encryption: Ci-7

Guten Tag Kommissar Christiane Laurich. My name is Claire Farron and i am the C.O.O. of Cloud Industries inc. Our company would like to build a base near Planet Stuttgart to serve as our HQ. If our papers check out please inform me what is the exact registration fee and to whom i should send it to. Thank you.

Attached form:

[Image: transbar_terminated_2.png]

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Commander ZooM - 06-08-2016

To:Kommissar Christiane Laurich

I apologize for the misunderstanding i did in fact mean i am a rhienland civilian and yes the base IFF will be set freelancer, i cannot make openly public the location of hence base untill after core upgrades are complete, as i said the base will also act as a docking center for 'omega scouts' sub faction, using RM and MND ID, however base location will be sent via private communication.

Regards:Captain M.Tenahu

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-10-2016

TO: Claire Farron
SUBJECT: Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof base registration

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrte Frau Farron, kommissar Laurich hier.

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof on the edge of sectors E2 and E3 in Stuttgart system, however following conditions must be met:

First, you will pay registration fee of 100 million credits to account RFP|Arsenal before the construction begins.

Second, the station will be placed in mentioned area with minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lane rings or docking points of planet Stuttgart.

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Markus Tenahu
SUBJECT: dimond drop off base registration

Guten Tag, Herr Tenahu.

We received your messages over highly encrypted connection. I must say you chose quite outlying location, what arouses little suspicion about your intentions considering your station being placed outside of areas patrolled by Rheinland lawful forces. Speaking of which, the area within which you want your base is patrolled quite rarely so if your station happen to be target of attack of some hostiles, lawful forces might not be informed in time and thus might not be able to help you protect the base. Especially if you will continue to keep exact location secret and out of available databases. Thus I have to formally warn you that building station in such area is at your own risk.

Anyway, lets move to even bigger problem, which you confessed in your messages - that you violated laws by launching construction without issued approval. Not that we didn´t start to investigate it even before that... But back to the problem. What you did is violation of paragraph 1 of Article Eight of Rheinland laws - all modular bases within Rheinland are to be registered in the Outpost database before the construction begins. Considering circumstances that you reported your violation yourself on your own and apologized for it, we decided to not deconstruct your base and only issue administrative fine of 30 million credits. Money is to be paid to usual account RFP|Arsenal and don´t forget to send confirmation through this channel then.

Once the fine will be paid, your base will be formally approved and registered. However, be careful in future, Herr Tenahu, to not commit any more law violations. Punishment could be much more serious next time.

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Commander ZooM - 06-10-2016

To: Kommissar Christiane Laurich

I thank you for your understanding on my violation, i assure you there be no other's and my base location will not remain out of database for much longer, once a few for things are in place it will be open to the public,

see attachment for proof of payment to RFP|Arsenal for my law violations

Regards: Captain M.Tenahu

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - AnneMadelline - 06-10-2016

[Image: transbar_stock_hayley_2.png]

Guten Tag kommissar Laurich,

The registration fee has been payed (Proof of payment), we will begin construction soon according to the mentioned terms.

Claire

[Image: transbar_terminated_2.png]

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - shadow2220 - 07-01-2016

§1.1.1. Name of the base - DuM
§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator - Minecraft
§1.1.3. Affiliation - Daumann Heavy Construction
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station - Point of contact for retailers or rheinland Traders.
§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements - Deposit Mining Facility,future upgrades
§1.1.6. Location of the base - Munich

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-02-2016

TO: Unknown person
SUBJECT: DuM base registration

Guten Tag. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Your application can not be processed until you provide us more information. First, about you - who are you, what you do and what is your affiliation. Second, we need exact name of future station administrator - Minecraft sounds like some nickname but we need to know person´s real name. Third, we need to know exact location of the base in the Munich system.

I await your reply.

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - cedric11 - 07-07-2016

Guten Tag,

My name is Franz Futtermann, and I am the founder of Metallhandelsgesellschaft GmbH.
Our company is based on import and export of various metal ores, rafined metals and metal derived products. Our headquarters are now situated on the surface of Planet Holstein, Frankfurt System.

In the last couple of years, our companies' profits raised high enough that made us consider relocating our headquarters, closer to our clients, and somewhere on the routes that traders use, so our transactions can be done faster and easier for large transport ships. As you know, it is pretty hard for a large ship to dock with a very crowded and busy planet. You need special permisions and you also have to wait a lot for your turn to come. We would like to eliminate these inconvenient by setting up a base in Frankfurt system.

Therefore, we kindly ask you to take into consideration our request for setting up our base in a location that will be both profitable for us and would also not cause any inconvenience to Rheinland authorities. We were thinking that the crossroad that joins tradelanes Towards Munich, Sigma-13 and Mannheim Station, wich is the route towards New Berlin, would be the most suitable place for our business.

Also, we are ready to pay all the fines involved in this process, and obey all the regulations clearly specified in Article Eight of Rheinland Laws. Therefore, we will grant docking access to all Rheinland authorities at any time, and cooperate 100%. We will submit to any searches and answer any questions if Rheinland authorities find it necessary, at any time.
Also, we do not like illegal businesses, and we will not accept this kind of affairs aboard our station. Therefore, all visitors will be carefully analyzed by our chief of security, Herr Hans Lowitenkeuer.

To sum up all that we have discussed above, these are the requested informations:

Name of the base: Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung
Name of the station administrator: Franz Futtermann
Affiliation: Freelancer
Purpose for the station: Import / Export of metal ores, refined metals and metal products
Existing trade agreements: None yet
Location of the base: Frankfurt system, Sector 3/4 D, In the vicinity of Mainz Storage Facility.

Thank you for your attention and I hope you will see this as an opportunity for mutual benefits, both for us and for Rheinland's economy.

Mit freundlichen Gruesse,
Franz Futtermann
Geschäftsführer des Metallhandelsgesellschaft GmbH

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Umpic - 07-08-2016

To: Rheiland Federal Polizei
Source ID: Manole_Meister
Subject: Outpost Construction

Gutten tag!

My name is Manole Meister, and, along with Jack_Radets I would like to settle down in Munich, and start a business in order to help myself, Rheiland and any lawful factions that are willing to cooperate. While I am just a freelancer that earned the needed funds through small trades and contracts, Jack Radets is affiliated with Daumann Heavy Construction. Our goal is to provide shelter for miners in Chiemsee Asteroids Fields, a shelter that encourages trade. In the future, if the mighty Rheinland Government will permit it, we would like to grow our base, sell equipment and maybe add weapon platform/s for extra protection, all in accord with Rheinland laws.

Danke schön!

Name of the base: Chiemsee Armed Safe Haven
Name of the station administrator: Manole_Meister & Jack_Radets
Affiliation: Daumann Heavy Construction/Freelancer
Purpose for the station: Point of contact for retailers or rheinland Traders, Outpost, Storage Facility, Safe Space from unlawful factions. (If permission is acquired, equipment and ore vendor)
Existing trade agreements: Deposit Mining Facility, future upgrades
Location of the base: D6 (at least 10 kilometers away from any Trade Lane, Jump Gate or Base)