Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 11-17-2019

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Officer Name: Detective Andrew Wilson
Password: WhyNotStarbucks
Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Skirmish
Recipient: One Police Plaza
For a time lane hacker scout LH~Buffalo.Aggressor was flying near Manh, but then he got reinforcements as well as police, and skirmish happened which ended in our favour. All targets were apprehended, but during battle Alban Jankowski and James Ford received injures, which didn't allowed them to continue the fight.
[Image: BmwEZlp.png]

Violated laws of liberty by Lane Hackers:
  • More than needed

Assistance:
  • Mark Brown
  • Bethany Shaw
  • Alban Jankowski
  • James Ford

Proofs:
[Image: q8fYCP2.png]

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Pirate slaving train
It all begins at Fort bush where I stationed myself expecting arriving transport to scan, he didn't arrive though, but I noticed a Freelancer coming to dock trade lane to Pittsburg. He was empty, but I got noticed that he's flying Pitbull and I don't remember his ship name registered. He even greeted me
[17.11.2019 16:51:41] The.Freedom.Freighter: Good day, sir.
I asked him to stop and return but he ignored my order. I was a little bit slow to decide, which smuggler I should pursue, but when I noticed that arriving transport started to show from TLAGSNET movement in reverse direction I decided to catch unregistered pirate train.

When I arrived to Pittsburg, he was somewhere close to being in radar range, but not close enough for my radar to show his direction. So he ignored again my orders to stop his ship
[17.11.2019 17:01:24] Silver.Wrench: stop your ship
[17.11.2019 17:01:37] The.Freedom.Freighter: I do not think so!
[17.11.2019 17:01:40] Silver.Wrench: This is Liberty Police

He quickly was able to escape from the visible range. I then started patroling trade lane between Pittsburg and Fort bush expecting to find him. After some time it seems that he was able to dock Pittsburg, and I was able to catch him in time when he undocked. He ignored my orders again to stop his ship.
[17.11.2019 17:01:37][17.11.2019 17:03:45] The.Freedom.Freighter: Not profitable for me!
I pursued and stopped him, to start negotiations, but he started his engines again to full speed and was able to made some distance before I ceased attempts to communicate.

I pursued him again and was able to catch once again, but he opened fire at me, which I returned with torpedos. It was a long fight, he was most of the time proficient enough to evade torpedos, while his ship with anti-snub guns did some noticeable damage. I asked for a police liner to arrive when I noticed that he actually brought slaves from Pittsburg with him and I had troubles to deal with him.

But when help almost arrived few more torpedos were able to come through him and his time was almost over, even he realized it and stopped trying to escape or attack. The chief ordered to cease fire, and started interrogation about his behaviour to slaves
[17.11.2019 17:17:15] LPI-Sunbucks.Express: Just what in the hell do you think you're doing Freighter.
[17.11.2019 17:17:27] LPI-Sunbucks.Express: getting into a shoot out with police with slaves on board?

As for the answer, he just jettisoned them to space, where most of them rescued by the chief
[17.11.2019 17:18:20] The.Freedom.Freighter: Here, have your slaves.
[17.11.2019 17:18:44] Rusty.Old.Screw: Huh.
[17.11.2019 17:18:53] LPI-Sunbucks.Express: Just throwing people out the airlock?

The chief tried to charge him with fine, but the answer was

[17.11.2019 17:19:41] The.Freedom.Freighter: I do not have any money
[17.11.2019 17:19:53] The.Freedom.Freighter: I just rather take the chance of an escape pod.

Even the chief gave up and I finished the slaver for the greater good.

[Image: Jy3SaOY.png?1]

Violated laws of liberty by The.Freedom.Freighter:
  • 1.1 Contraband possession and restricted commodities. (4190 slaves)
  • 1.3 Assault (Opened fire first, without trying to negotiate)
  • 1.4 Fleeing from an officer when stopped (Three times)
  • 3.1 Restricted technology (Pitbull)

Proofs:

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Very escaping smuggler
We almost caught a smuggler coming to Manh with Artifacts, but he escaped and I chased to Machester and then back to NY where he was finally caught in Detroit Debris Field in NY. He started to try negotiations then, but I didn't take any chances with a pirate on my tail, which for two systems pursued me, and was already in NY too. So he was quickly informed about not receiving any pleasantries which he dared to ask and immediately arrested.

[Image: m0c6kDB.jpg]

Violated laws of liberty by OneFatFegelein:
  • 1.1 Contraband possession and restricted commodities. (4950 artifacts)
  • 1.4 Fleeing from an officer when stopped (For whole 7 systems!)

Proofs:

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 11-18-2019

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Crayterian speaking smuggler
At Planet Manhattan was stopped Liberty transport full of Sorted Artifacts. He repeatedly asked to let him go, on a reason being him a fresh pilot in space. Negotiations were harder than usual as he said he had problems to speak Liberty language, I tried to say in as much short and simple language as possible for him, but surprisingly enough a help came from already familiar Mr. Junker Vulcan, who knew Crayterian language which smuggler knew also. Negotiations were failed, but at least we tried. Attaching dialog for someone who knows Crayterian language also, I don't know it.

[Image: zxehvTO.png?1]

Violated laws of liberty by JosephDarkt:
  • 1.1 Contraband possession and restricted commodities. (4965 Sorted Artifacts)
  • 1.4 Fleeing from an officer when stopped

Assistance:
  • |V|-Vulcan

Proofs:

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 11-18-2019

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Pirate train
I tried to speak with him again but he only tried to get away. He does not like to talk with words but likes to talk with his Dulzian guns into snubs, so be careful when dealing with him. And don't forget that he's still having the unregistered ship. So no need to have contraband to get a desire to meet him. And he's good at evading torpedos, prepare something else to get him damaged.

[Image: HIaDbHS.png?1]

Violated laws of liberty by The.Freedom.Freighter:
  • 1.1 Contraband possession and restricted commodities. (4190 Artifacts)
  • 1.4 Fleeing from an officer when stopped (Only two times)
  • 3.1 Restricted technology (Pitbull)

Proofs:

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 11-19-2019

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Video star
A ship Questionable.Legality was noticed riding Serenity and having 3500 Black Market Light Arms while possesing police IFF and documents. He admitted delivering BMLS to Freeport 11 for Zoners, and confessed working for some high person. Tried to bribe me, but I held strong. Curious dialog happened. And he escaped, receiving Asylum at Junkers.

Violated laws of liberty by Questionable.Legality:
  • 1.1 Contraband possession and restricted commodities. (3545 Artifacts)
  • 1.4 Impersonating an officer.

Proofs:

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 11-21-2019

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - |V| group breaks laws again

Since you don't wany any speculations for me to make, I'll just make small log of actions:
1) |V|-The.Black.Liner makes distress signal to lure us away to Pittsburg then two 20k area near pittsburg
2) Jeremiah goes to help him, I pretend going while returning back under cloak
3) I wait at Manhattan, and see CSV scout Sparrow as first on my radar coming from Rochester
4) I wait more and detect Peach.Porrige coming from above at the same time
5) I drop cloak and approach Peach.Porrige.
6) Peach.Porrige was ordered to stop his ship
7) Peach.Porrige decided to run away and dock Manhattan. But he couldn't do it due to being restricted to dock.
8) Arrived the Black Liner.
9) Peach.Porrige ordered to drop cargo, Jeremiah photoed that 342 Artifacts was only left, while the rest as we can see in video was transfered somewhere by direct beaming without dropping into space.
10) The Black Liner docks Manhattan
11) Peach.Porrige destroys small amount of the rest of Artifacts, as we know from Jeremiah photo, it was only 342.
12) Peach.Porrige claims not having any Artifacts at all.

[Image: TUzt3fR.png?1]
Violated laws of liberty by |V|-"Peach.Porrige":
  • (Confirmed)1.1 Contraband possession and restricted commodities. (4205 Artifacts) (proof in Video and in Photo)
  • (Confirmed)1.4 Fleeing from an officer when stopped. (proof in Video)
  • (Confirmed)1.5 Obstructing the course of justice.(proof in Video, tried to claim he had nothing after destroyed only 342 cargo, as Jeremiah photoed he had only 342, so he hid somewhere the rest)

Violated laws of liberty by |V|-The.Black.Liner:
  • (Suspected?) 1.5 Obstructing the course of justice. (Distress call made by him to lure Jeremiah and me away)

Violated laws of liberty by |V|-Sparrow:
  • (Suspected?) 1.5 Obstructing the course of justice. (Came first as a scout to confirm area clear of LPI and LN)

Proofs:
Jeremiah Report

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 11-22-2019

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Caught DSS drone once again
In magellan at vespucci JH I revealed myself and ordered to stop in the name of Liberty Police. Drone jumped and I started video record, with clearly seen appearance of drone from magellan JH. Plus while he didn't admit at the end protocol, his answer confesses guilt clearly enough

[22.11.2019 05:37:44] Phaser: Well well well, breaking Embargo again?
[22.11.2019 05:38:00] |=DSS=|Drone.Angela11: was on my way to kansas
[22.11.2019 05:38:23] Phaser: Still you just jumped from Magellan to Vespucci
[22.11.2019 05:38:34] Phaser: with cargo onboard
[22.11.2019 05:38:50] |=DSS=|Drone.Angela11: yes but faster to get to kansas from vespucci

[Image: HYRBtvS.jpg?1]
Violated laws of liberty by |=DSS=|Drone.Angela11:
  • 1.1 Embargoes (to Vespucci with 3580 Reinforced Alloy)

Proofs:

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 11-23-2019

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Psycho zoner-town
Absolutely crazy flying town of Zoners was intercepted today at Fort Bush. I received a signal from my colleagues and hurried to the place of action onboard of San.Quentin cruiser. During dialog which you can see in attachments, the captain of the zoner ship was clearly showing signs of delusions, seeking suicide death for "moving faster". He attacked first, initiating a battle with countdown. His the last message during power core explosion also shows even more clues to his delusions. I conclude here, that the captain of the ship is a crazy cultist belonging to an organization which believes living in "matrix", possibly the ship was contaminated with psychotropic drugs or virus. One cruiser was enough to put it out of misery, we could not allow for contamination to go spread.

Violated laws of liberty by Waldi:
  • 1.3 Assault.
  • 1.4 Flying whilst intoxicated or under the influence.
  • 3.2 Foreign Warships.

Assistance:
  • [LN]-Jeremiah.Sawyer
  • LPI-SWAT-Ubiquitous / 5th|LNS-New.York

[Image: JyynnOc.png?2]
Proofs:

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 11-23-2019

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Familiar name, new face
Do you remember familiar ship name, which was already encountered before being Destroyer? He flies bomber now, taking his shield down and receiving direct torpedo hit ended his flight near planet Manhattan.

Violated laws of liberty by LR_horoS:
  • 1.1 Contraband possession and restricted commodities.
  • 1.7 Known criminals
  • 3.1 Restricted technology.
[Image: o5Lq8na.png]
Proofs:
Also was noticed retrofit transport driving slavers to somewhere past colorado system. He isn't communicate guy to talk, only some gibberish was received from him.

Violated laws of liberty by Carreteiro:
  • 1.1 Contraband possession and restricted commodities.
  • 1.4 Fleeing from officer when stopped

Proofs: