Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 11-30-2019

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Officer Name: Sergeant Andrew Wilson
Password: WhyNotStarbucks
Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Gallic spy
Recipient: One Police Plaza
Together with Jeremiah Sawyer from LN intercepted Spatial vessel with some sort of Military IFF. It had gallic guns, so we asume it was connected with gallic military. It appeared to be having broken communicator. I have no idea what it tried to say, but I attached it below. I thought I succeded to persuade in removing guns at nearby station, but it undocked with them again. The ship started to run away and as the fast one I approached it first to perform arresting procedure.

[Image: Nbrg.png]
Violated laws of liberty by Skyshark:
  • 1.4 Fleeing from officer
  • 3.1 Restricted technology

Proofs:
[Image: q8fYCP2.png]

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Nick Harrison - 12-01-2019

Officer Name: Deputy Chief Nick Harrison
Password: Sunbucks for all!

Beginning of patrol: I was alerted to a Scylla In the New York system by a naval gunboat. Upon finding the target named Large.Brungus he fled towards the badlands and found a docking location. Not log after a rogue Freighter call sign: Scrimmy.Bungus was spotted not long after the Scylla docked. Scrimmy.Bungus Was taken out by Bounty Hunter by the call sign of Sean_Murphy. Not long after a smuggler was caught scanners with Black Market Light Arms by the call sign of cnunoc who refused to comply with lawful orders and was taken into custody.

Evidence of Rogue Freighter:
Identification of Rogue Freighter:

Identification of Smuggler:

Evidence of Cargo:
Evidence of Arrest:
Signed Deputy Chief Nick Harrison

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Nick Harrison - 12-01-2019

Officer Name: Deputy Chief Nick Harrison
Password: Sunbucks for all!

A call was received from LPI-Hernshead Piloted by Kaiden Ren about pelican Transport call sign Honso.Ridge carrying sorted artifacts in the Colorado System heading towards New York. I was able to intercept near the Colorado Wormhole. With this being a first time offense and being unaware of the laws with in the Republic of Liberty I fined him 1 million space credits and issued a stern warning if he continues to do so he would be taken in to custody for farther violation liberty laws.

Evidence of Contraband:

Fine Payment:

Signed Deputy Chief Nick Harrison

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 12-01-2019

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Filing what missed to file.
Looking at report from officer Harrison, I remembered I already saw Honso.Ridge before, two days ago. It seems he decided to not change his ways and did again. Carrying the same Sorted Artifacts as two two days ago. I didn't file a report back then, as he had it in small quantities and was looking like new space.

Violated laws of liberty by Honso.Ridge:
  • 1.4 Contraband and possession of restricted commodities

Proofs:

Checked this information. Salama sold his Order bomber and bought Albatros transport now. Decided to not fine him.

Violated laws of liberty by Salama:

Another Junker being up to no good. Smuggler Rock.Bottom was able to escape with a lot of Cardamine onboard. Fine him heavily or arrest on the spot. Watch closely him being not close to trade lanes to escape again.

Violated laws of liberty by Rock.Bottom:
  • 1.1 Contraband and possession of restricted commodities
  • 1.4 Fleeing when stopped

Proofs:

Also confiscated marijuana and terrorist guns from IC transport Okuma.Hakime near Planet Manhattan.

Violated laws of liberty by Okuma.Hakime:
  • 1.1 Contraband and possession of restricted commodities

Proofs:

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Lier
TLAGSNET was triggered with ship name worthy of investigation. Who names the ship Special.Delivery anyway? It just asks for trouble. I intercepted him at Manhattan and called Harrison as he wanted someone to deal with. We had a long talk with him and he looked really promising to register his ship, we even left him without a fine. But it was for naught. He revelead his true intentions in system frequency right after the encounter.
[Image: 4GHZwaJ.png?1]
[Image: QbU2UDr.png?1]
Violated laws of liberty by Special.Delivery:
  • 1.5 Obstructing the course of justice.

Proofs:

Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Scouting smuggler
TLAGSNET has been triggered by Scraplord coming with Artifacts. Surprising events come next. Apperently he stopped himself at West Point, assumingly docked there, and changed his ship to "Breakdown" coming to scout planet Manhattan if it's clear from liberty forces. When he became satisfied that no one around, he docked his ship "Breakdown", and continued moving as Scraplord from West Point. But we were one step ahead and jumped him from ambush. He paid full 10 mlns fine for his misdeeds.
[Image: 4xgvNxZ.png?1]
Violated laws of liberty by Scraplord:
  • 3.1 Contraband and possession of restricted commodities

Proofs:

Officer Name: Detective Andrew Wilson
Topic of Communication: New York Patrol - Skirmish
It begins at Fort Bush when unregistered pirate train Hauler-Phil was caught. We gave him a chance to register his ship without being fined. One Xeno tried to interrupt out discussion repeateadly. But we moved to planet Manhattan to finish the dialog. Xeno called for backup and fight has been made around the planet. They asked for trouble and they received it, both Xeno being destroyed.
[Image: bFTPDaQ.jpg]

Assistance:
  • Nathaniel Dawson

Proofs:

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - SkY - 12-02-2019

Officer Name: Recruit Zion Clarke
Password: NotADonutFanYet

Greetings

First of all, thank you for giving me this opportunity to serve for the Liberty Police, i can't to see what's on store

Now on with the report. I recently tracked a freelancer hauling artifacts about to dock on manhattan, i was too late but i was glad i managed to get some evidence on his hold. We got to keep an eye on this guy and take him to custody if he's gonna pull a stunt like that

Attachments: Proof

[+]Redirection Terminal

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Bannorn - 12-06-2019

Officer Name: Officer Rick Hogan
Password: WhyNotSunbucks
Topic of Communication: New York Patrol Reports

Y'all ever get that feelin' you ain't paid enough? Ye, me too. Couple of patrol reports to submit, expletive deleted paperwork... Right, anyway: been zippin' up'n'down New York cleanin' the filth of the streets. Ran into a couple of "interestin'" rogues, lookin' to stir up some trouble. Encountered the bugger near Norfolk, gave 'im a right old chase around, before he linked up wi' 'is friend in sector 4C of the Detroit Debris Field. They seemed to reckon that they'd cornered me - kept 'em talkin' while me armoured transport support came'a'runnin'. Spaced the guys friend before 'ee went on a wee run - lost him in the badlands, but 'ahm pretty sure 'ee's bloody nose should make 'im think twice in future. Sent 'is buddy's pod to Fort Bush for a good workin' over.

Well, after that its been pretty quiet. Was bout to call it for my shift when I get a distress call from a "Liberty_darkt"... this enterprisin' officer of the law seems ter have got 'is hand on one of them "Redemptions"... bad name really, no redemption at hand for the Frogmunchers, me thinks. Still, 'ee got 'imself in some trouble, seems 'is crew dinna know how to fly the damn thing, gettin' eaten by some rogues. So, ye know, bein' the nice lawman 'ahm, we went ter assist and cleared out the rogues nippin' at 'is tail.

Completed the days patrol by 'eadin' to Penny... fun fact, I used ter know a lovely broad called Penny, filthy thing... but 'ats another story. Anyway, Pennsyvlania was pretty quiet, save for one lil anomanly: some bugger seems ter 'ave built themselves a shoddy installation near Tyrone. And ya know whats worst? Bugger don't want no police visitin' 'im, restricted dockin' and all that, so we couldn't check the base's internal status. Reckon thats somethin' 'ee should pay a fine fer... do I get a cut? Call it a christmas bonus. Or space 'em, 'ah do love a good explosion. Anyway, evidence below. Ya'll enjoy, whichever bored sod reads these!

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Kalhmera - 12-06-2019

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: Internal Reporting Center
Liberty Police, Inc.

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

A great day for the Liberty Police, Inc. With the release of our Mobile Command Center The LPI-BW-Excelsus We were able to test some of its capabilities right out of Norfolk Shipyard. An Illegal installation was reported and they failed to register it with out Government. The Leavenworth was handeling a priority two call at the time so the Excelsus plotted a course and was able to take down the station with minimal effort. Though we cant contribute all the success to just one vessel. Sergeant Wilson was there on the LPI-SWAT-Rikers, and Archer class cruiser. Needless to say the base was destroyed and our new carrier did its job well. Carry on Officers.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----