Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Pacific - 12-04-2011

Scot tough about it and answered.

" Well Commissar I want to try my best in getting in the coalition. To have something worth fighting and living for. Is something I am searching for long time and I think the Coalition's Fighter corps is right the place where I can find it or die trying to get there commissar."

Peter took a deep breath and looked at the commissar.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - JayDee Kasane - 12-05-2011

Another man walked into the waiting-room. He was nearby 23 years old, with short hair and standart physique.
-Greetings. My name is Dmitry Dubovik -he sayed to Alicia
-Greetings, Dmitry.
He looked at empty room
-Im alone here?
-No. There is another in Comissar office. Take a sit and wait untill we call you.
-Thanks.
Dmitry did as he was asked and looked on the ground
''I will follow your steps, Daddy'' - revolved in his mind.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Havok - 12-05-2011

A Man in his 20's docked to the Trostky in his Ship , he waited for the crews to attach his ship to the supply lines before he exited his Vessel, he looked at the Chief Mechanic with a distinct, focussed look

"Where can i find the Commisars Office?" he asked the man

"2 Decks up , There will be a waiting room" the Mechanic replied, Patrick began his journey through the ship. When he arrived in the waiting room , he fixed his clothing quickly, straightening it out, he took a pamphlet and looked at the Lady behind the desk. "Patrick McKinley, here to gain audience with the Commisar" , he looked at her, waiting for an answer.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Razr - 12-05-2011

' Wrote:Scot tough about it and answered.

" Well Commissar I want to try my best in getting in the coalition. To have something worth fighting and living for. Is something I am searching for long time and I think the Coalition's Fighter corps is right the place where I can find it or die trying to get there commissar."

Peter took a deep breath and looked at the commissar.

[Image: commissar2.png]

Vladimir subtly rolled his eyes, maybe Scott wasn't paying attention, but he was. The same answer twice in a row to a different question. Normally he would've found it funny, but this wasn't one of the times his sense of humor was with him.

"Aaaand...?" Vladimir asked, dragging the word out to make it clear he was dissatisfied.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Reid - 12-05-2011

A man by the name of Jordan Nowell docked his Clydesdale with the Trostky. He, a man in his early thirties with long brown hair, wasted no time in leaving the docking bay to the recruitment office. As he entered, he looked around, noting all the people he saw. He walked up to the receptionist's desk, nodded to the woman, and picked up a pamphlet. After reading through it briefly, he took off his jacket and sat in a chair closest to the desk, waiting for his turn.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Stefz - 12-05-2011

A mid-aged man appeared on the door of the waiting room.

[Image: jason-statham-the-bank-job.jpg]

He slowly entered the room. He was looking rather confident and like a man who knows what he wants. He approached to Alicia, nodded and started to speak.

"Is this a recruitment office of the Coalition's Fighter Corps?" - David asked.

"Yes, it is. Could you please tell me your name and age?" - Alicia smiled.

"Good. Yes, of course. My name is David Carter, I'm twenty nine years old."

"Welcome Mister Carter, have a seat" -
Alicia wrote his name and age.

"Thanks." - He turned around.

"It's a bit crowded here." - A comment could've been heard from him. He took a look around and sat.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Pacific - 12-05-2011

' Wrote:Vladimir subtly rolled his eyes, maybe Scott wasn't paying attention, but he was. The same answer twice in a row to a different question. Normally he would've found it funny, but this wasn't one of the times his sense of humor was with him.

"Aaaand...?" Vladimir asked, dragging the word out to make it clear he was dissatisfied.

Peter looked at him took a deep breath.

"And Commissar I have no where else to go. The Coalition's fighter corps is something like a last straw to a diving man. I just want to be useful to people to do something good and to know that good wont go to waste. I feеl that when you do good in the coalition it will be truly a act of sacrifice."

Peter looked at the Commissar and was readying himself for his response.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Razr - 12-05-2011

[Image: commissar2.png]

"In other words you believe us to be an orphanage for the desperate. A simple last resort for those who have nothing better to do? I'll have you know Scott, we're not a hobby that you pick up on a whim."

Vladimir reached under his desk into the drawer, pulling out a shiny Zenith Silencer for both he and Scott to inspect. Vladimir simply twirled it in his hand for a moment, wondering if Scott was falling his hand, or something else. Vladimir pointed the gun at Peter, somewhere under his chin.

"I find it no less than appalling that you believe doing good to be a sacrifice, but even you have somewhere to go, Peter. I know because I'll take you there, you're going home."

Vladimir pulled the trigger, but it didn't seem to want to move. He looked Peter in the eyes with a smile as realization dawned on him.

"Ah, sorry. Safety was on." With a quick flip on the switch, Vladimir fired a shot just into Peter's neck.

As blood began to spatter from the wound, Vladimir took the gun in his hand and left his desk, and the office, leaving Peter to bleed out. Once in the lobby, Vladimir hailed Alicia from across the room.

"Send in the next three, maybe I can get three answers instead of one this time. By the way, get someone to clean that office, Scott made a mess on my floor."

With a sigh of disappointment, Vladimir took the next available office to the left, leaving the receptionist to call the names of; Dmitry Dubovik, Patrick McKinley, and Jordan Nowell.

Vladimir sat himself down in an office chair behind the desk, facing the four chairs in front of desk, three of which would soon be occupied.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Havok - 12-05-2011

When his name was called out , Patrick left his seat, he looked at the receptionist , who pointed him to the door of the next office, he entered with a knock on the door and a slight bow of respect

"Patrick McKinley, Commissar"

He stood infront of one of the chair's , waiting for the Commissar to tell him to be seated

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Reid - 12-05-2011

Jordan was reading the pamphlet he picked up in detail. He was wondering if it was actually worth it to come, maybe it was a trap for people who knew too much. Whatever it was, it's too late to turn back. Jordan looked up from his pamphlet when his name was called. He then stood up and followed Patrick into the office. As he saw the three chairs he thought, "I thought these were one on one". He pushed the thought away, standing silently beside McKinley, waiting for instruction.