Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Anomander - 07-03-2010

' Wrote:Your applications have been reviewed, Ron Von Sta and Margot Ailesthere have been sent a questionnaire by Admiral Rall, filling that out is the second phase of the recruitment process.

Anomander Rake, we found your biography lacking in most details. You failed to provide sufficient information regarding your origins, former employers, academy results and a real reason to join the Hauptflotte. 'Hate' is not exactly the right motivation we expect from our soldiers, neither is revenge. We're looking for patriots, not drones driven by anger, to kill.

Extend your biography and add personal details, then we will reconsider your application.

An instructor will contact you soon and help you get a few things right before you resend a proper application.

I edit my aplication.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - muratubis - 07-05-2010

Discovery Forum Name: muratubis
Name: Timo.Karlheinz
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Muratubis050506

Height: 6''
Weight: 167
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information: He was born in Hamburg. Timo's family work on DHC. Him father work on a DHC captain of the ship. And him mother a member of NB Ring Station. Admiration of his father at an early age to fly who had a special interest. His father raised him with Rheinland love. The first ship was a banshee. Banshee is not strong but he was able to down two Liberty Navy fighters. Sense of calm and confidence in the ability to move timo, now wants to become a RM member.

Basic Personality Traits: As a crocodile patient, calm and strong...

Ship Class:90-ARKM-45 [Wraith]
Leave this blank for now.

Other:N/A

---------------------------------------------/

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sturmwind - 07-06-2010

Anomander Rake and Gothic, your applications have been rejected. If still interested in fleet service, reapply next month. Take your time to re-attend flight academy and learn about our basic goals, rules of conduct and study other, successful applications, here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...54451&st=10

Wolfgang Hendel, your biography has been reviewed and passed, save for some minor details. Stand by to receive a questionnaire on a private channel.

If possible, we'd like to receive a correction regarding those details:

1) The 80 years war ended 150 years ago. Your grandfather hardly could be a veteran of that conflict.
2) Sadly, most of the Rheinland Military did not fight against nomads in the Nomad War, given that the entire high command was under their influence. Can you perhaps clarify with which specific organization and alongside whom your brother exactly fought?
3) Military ships are not inherited or bought as long as you serve in the Rheinwehr. They are manufactured for Military use and their distribution is controlled by the fleet quartermasters and deck officers.

Timo Karlheinz, aside your lacking application and... interesting language usage, we feel that you don't have the required experience to join the Rheinwehr yet. Please attend the flight academy first then reapply in two weeks.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sikotik - 07-06-2010

:::Transmission Incoming:::
:::Message Displaying:::

Discovery Forum Name: Sikotik
Name:Hans.Erst
S.K.Y.P.E designation: Mick-in-conflict

Height: 1.97 CM
Weight: 110 Kilo
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: I was born on New Berlin, my father was a fighter pilot for the Rheinland military, he served them in many years before he disappeared mystically, we havent found him yet, my mother is believeing that his been taking by the Wilde, but im not sure of that, my mother is a Trader for the Republican shipping, so im quite a little rich family, but since my fathers disappearing i wanted to join the Military to see whats going on out there, and want to protect the fatherland, F?r Rheinland!

Basic Personality Traits: my temper is good, im good to talk with, and i have good personality, but can be bad if i needed to.

Ship Class: Rheinland Gunboat.

Other: my fathers old mining ship.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? since it nearly started actually.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? one of my friends played it and said if i want to trade a little for him, then i simply falled in love with the game.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? a Nomad and a miner and then this rheinland military.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?Well i like to be RM and i just simply love flying around being in charge and want to be in a good friendship, i always loved Rheinland.

:::Displaying Decrypting:::
:::Transmission Ended:::

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - der.metzger - 07-07-2010

Discovery Forum Name: der.metzger
Name: Jakob Metzger
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Jakob.der.metzger

Height:5'11"
Weight:190 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

[b]Planet/Station of Origin:
Stuttgart

Background Information: Jakob is the youngest of three children born to a lower middle class family, born 792. His parents were married young as a result of the birth of his oldest sister. Jakob was raised in a semi-arid steppe area of Stuttgart celebrated locally for the wines produced by the few people who could still afford a small hillside. Jakob's father, Geoffrey Metzger, worked as a parts distributor for farming machinery while his mother, Katrin Metzger, spent much of his younger life at home raising the children. His sisters are Laura, born 787, and Niko, 789.

EDUCATION
While publicly schooled, Jakob showed a high intellegence at a young age. In his third year of schooling, Jakob was evaluated and was admitted into the experimental educational program KOG. Little is known about this period of education, as much of this program has been kept classified, but we do know that Metzger was in this program for three years before opting to return to standard public education. Jakob has performed much as an average student throughout his educational career, but with consistent remarks from instructors regarding his potential being unreached. At sixteen, Jakob finished his basic schooling by taking the Adult Basic Standardized Educational Assesment which he completed in the top three percentile. Since receiving his diploma, Jakob has not continued any type of formal education but can be found spending his free time reading textlogues and researching details of archaic Terran jet-fighters, a long time passion of his.

CHILDHOOD
Jakob's childhood was neither ideal nor desperate. Much of his time was spent playing with neighborhood children and his sisters. It would seem that he was a normal boy with a liking to rock climbing and fishing in particular. He was raised in the church of Man-Jesus, along with the rest of his family.

ADOLESENCE
Jakob's parents divorced in the beginning of Jakob's adolesence after years of quarreling. Jakob's father's ever increasing use of Cardamine and loss of employement had fueled and already smoldering fire and Katrin moved the family to New London, Bretonia, and Jakob lost all contact with his father. Cardamine would return to plague relations of Jakob for the rest of his adolesence. On New London, Jakob's mother found employement working as a secretary in a construction firm and scraping together enough money to afford a mortgage and provide a healthy life for the children. This divorce of his parents didn't
affect Jakob in a negative way, instead it drove him to distractions to focus his energies into. This is how Jakob got into mechanics and racing. At 14 years old, Jakob met his first true friend, Marcus Diaz, a racer and son on a slavage yard owner who introduced Jakob to racing. Over the next two years Jakob would pour his freetime and credits into building his first Lane Racing ship, Der Herzog, and could almost always be found in the junkyard with Marcus fine tuning their rigs. With his speedy ship, Jakob began running deliveries throughout Bretonia space to earn extra credits. After one particularly long run, Jakob returned to the salvage yard to find Marcus is a foul temper. Marcus had found out that his lineage is from the Corsairs and his family had illegally immigrated into Bretonia to flee the lawlessness and war that plagues the area to raise their son in peace. Marcus told Jakob that he had to return to Omicron Gamma and aid the Corsairs in the war against the Outcasts. Jakob was torn between the brotherly love of a friend as well as a deep loathing of the Outcasts and their cardamine trade which ruined his family and the lifelong hatred of the pirates, a sworn enemy of the state. He told Marcus that if he returned to Corsair space they could no longer be friends, and Diaz would be an enemy untill he severed all ties with Corsairs and returned to lawful space. Marcus understood but said there was no option. He left that night, and Jakob has not seen him since, though occasionally he receives a random deposit of credits to his account from M.Diaz. No note is included. It was shortly after this that Jakob took the ABSE and decided to return to Rheinland space.

ADULTHOOD
Jakob has spent the past few years racing Der Herzog and taking adrenaline-junky clients for back breaking rides around Rheinland and Bretonian space. He still has not found his father, and Diaz is still alienated from him. He sends his extra credits to his mother and sisters back in New London, waiting for the day they too return to Rheinland. When the war between Liberty and Rheinland broke out in 817 Jakob began toying with the idea of joining the military, and now has finally decided to make the leap and leave behind the carefree days of speed for a more disciplined life of purpose. Serving his homeland in the struggle to free us from the yoke of Liberty!

Basic Personality Traits: Loyal to friends and family and state. Fun loving adrenaline junky. Excitable. Borderline reckless at times. Manic. Wise, yet immature at times. Traveller. Musician.

Ship Class:

Other: Wishes for M.Diaz to repair his rep and return to lawful space, but knows it is impossible. Favors light, quick ships over bulky armored ships.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Aroudn a year ago I spent four months on Disco. My HD broke and I lost my install CD. About three or four weeks I started on Disco again.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I honestly don't remember. I know I came back because it is the BEST online game I've ever played.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?M.Diaz(Corsair)
Nathan.Grassroe(ITG)[Ret]

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?I've been playing Disco for awhile now, and I haven't joined any played faction before. I've always like Rheinland the most. I'm also looking for a good online RP guild. I've been RP (pen and paper, online) for around ten years now, but it's been awhile since I've gotten into a really good community that revolves around the RP and not just the gameplay(PvP, Farming, etc.). When I saw your recruitment I decided to build a whole character and give it a real go. Thank you for your consideration. Plus I think LIberty has it too easy. ^_^

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Razr - 07-07-2010

Jakob Metzer/b], your biography has been reviewed and [b]passed, You should have received your standardized entrance exam by now, good luck.

Hans Erst, The disappearance must be very hard on your family, however; besides the fact you're grieving a bit more information about yourself and exactly why you've applied to the Kriegsmarine would be appreciated.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sikotik - 07-07-2010

okay herr.
Im skilled with my good old gunboat, and i do carry out orders if they are recieved, and i do know how to kill a bomber or fighter. Why i applied herr, is because of i will step in my fathers footsteps, i will serve the Military good, and i will do it fur rheinland.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Atropos - 07-08-2010

Discovery Forum Name:Atropos
Name:Erich.Kaiser
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):bere341

Height:6''
Weight:170 lbs
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Blue

Planet/Station of Origin:Planet New Berlin

Background Information:My name is Erich Kaiser and I am born on Planet New Berlin.My grandfather was Rheinland Military pilot,actually he was cruiser captain.My father Klaus Kaiser decide to go his father steps and he became Rheinland Military pilot as well, but he wasn't captain,he was just fighter pilot.When I was 17 years old my father died in battle with Liberty Navy in Hamburg system,but I wasn't sad,I was proud on my father because he died fighting for his homeland.Just like my father followed my grandfather steps I want to follow his steps and join Rheinland Military and I am willing to die for my homeland just as my father did.
Basic Personality Traits:I am very patient guy,also good tampered,sometimes little nervous ,loyal to my homeland and my family as well but sometimes i can be very bad.

Ship Class: WRAITH (RM Very Heavy Fighter)

Other:My firs ship,Griffin,my father gave it to me when i was 16,now it has bad equipment and it is old

[i]For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?I am playing Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 for 1 year and half maybe some more
What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?I was bored and my friend gave me this game Freelancer,I pass it 5 times,game was fantastic,he told me that i can play it online and I start played this server because it was always full of people and honestly this is the best game I ever played online,It has the best story

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?I have 5 characters:[RHA]Klaus.Kuhnert(Red Hessians),[XTF]Hector(Outcasts),BHG|William.Daugherty(Bounty Hunters) and this Erich.Kaiser

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?I am already have other characters in every part of Sirius,In Rheinland i have Hessian character but it isn't always interesting be a bed guy,I want to see how is it on other side of the law,how is it been RM.Other reason are Military good,fast ships and good equipment,also i want to RM get more people and finally beat a crap in those Navy flyboys

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Cyper - 07-09-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Cyper
Name: Willhelm Schoofs
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Cyper or Sonnenzorn

Height: 1,75CM
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin
: I was born on Planet Hamburg

Background Information: My Name is Willhelm Schoofs, my father was an Cruiser Captain, When I was 17 years old my father died in war with Liberty in texas system,I was proud on my father because he died for his Fatherland. I want to follow him and join Rheinland Military and I am willing to die for my fatherland just as my father did.

Basic Personality Traits
: little nervous, good temperament,but i can very bad

Ship Class:

RHeinland Gunboat

Other: My father has give when I was 16 his old valkriye and said always when im older he will battle whit me versus the liberty navy.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I playing discovery for 2 years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
My brother played this game an I have ask him for this game and he has give it me ihave search an mod who are capital ships then I found this server.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
I have 2 transporter, a lot of fighter and bomber, 2 battleships and much more .

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
i have allready charakters all over sirius,and i will join the rm to defend our fatherland

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Bad.Wolf - 07-10-2010

Discovery Forum Name: BadWolf
Name: Peter.Whittmann
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Dont have skype sorry ..

Height: 6.3
Weight: 97 kilograms
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information: Born in a small village of Vogelthal on hamburg. as his father was a Farmer and mother was his care taker he wanted more in his life .. he Volunted into the Rhienland police service. about two years passed and Peter wasnt enjoying his time in the police service. after the out brake of war between liberty and rhienland, peter wanted to impress his peers by joining the Military. After his training was complete he joined up with Koehler, another pilot he begain to trust in. he had his first Glory-of-fire the same day he meet Koehler, he was pleased with himself to see that he could stand beside the men and women of Rhienland's protectors. That Glory-of-fire did make a impression on him that he will hold for his hole life. his first mistake not just infront of the military, but infront of the Vizeadmiral. After seeing how well the Rhienland military took down the Liberty security force and mercenaries that were hired to do thier job, only the Rhienlanders were unique, flying wraiths in formations, engaging with swift action. And no outside help was needed to assist in the Battle that took place. I then thought of joining the military Full-time to stand beside thoughs that can do a job similar to mine.

Basic Personality Traits: Decisive. By-the-book-flying, Reasonable.

Ship Class:
Wraith Very heavy fighter

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I was a regular player back in 4.84, and have come back playing about 3 weeks.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
The Amount of people and interation with is good for RP and i like that.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
1 Gunboat, 1 miner, 1 trader, 1 fighter, 1 cruiser and 1 Battlecruiser and a Rhienland Military pilot.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Always like the language, dont know all of it bit small bits. would like to learn more though.