Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Tenshi - 04-28-2020

Officer Name: Isla Nazumaki
Password: OneDonutADayKeepsTheDoctorAway
[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Greetings, below i am attaching 3 more reports on today's events. Requesting Chief Holiday's input on my last report.

Attachments: -

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Tenshi - 04-30-2020

Greetings, below i am attaching 6 reports on the events that occurred today.

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Harus - 04-30-2020

Officer Name: Stephanie Swanson
Password: StillOlderThanSammy!

I went on patrol this afternoon and met the Captain of a Liberty Battlecruiser, Captain Yazuru of the LPS-Elizabeth. They were very helpful when it came to strategic planning, and completely invaluable when it came to combat. We had a discussion outside of Manhatten as I monitored the lanes and ID's of incoming vessels. I saw one ID moving toward New York that looked shady, so we moved to West Point to intercept. Once we got there we encountered some...the best way I can describe them is "idiots". Two rogues, by the name of "oddball12" and "FLINT666" in Super Heavy Rogue fighters. They immediately fled from us as we moved toward the California Gate.

The transport we thought was smuggling, it's transponder completely vanished so we moved back to Manhatten. We then encountered the idiots again. I stopped them each time, only for them to be blown up by the ships and bases outside of Manhatten orbit...3...times.....each. We weren't sure what the hell they were doing anymore, so we just pretended they didn't exist.

We moved to Norfolk, where we encountered a single Rogue bomber named "Johnny.Salmanaca", who I engaged in combat with. he cloaked to get away as he couldn't touch me. We then on our way back to Norfolk encountered a Rogue fighter named "Bungalow.BIll" that I then engaged in combat.

Lucky for me the LPS-Elizabeth was with me because suddenly this 1 vs 1 turned into a 4 vs 1, when suddenly several bombers appeared on radar, including the one that cloaked and ran away from me.

They laid down heavy fire on the Elizabeth who suffered several millions worth of damage, and I did my best to keep the bombers occupied. There then was a Freelancer named "General.Mao" that the rogues hired to assist them to fight me, and the Elizabeth. The Freelancer accepted the 5 million credit payment to attack us.

Right after this, a Bounty Hunter arrived and assisted us in removing the Rogue's, and then shortly after that, a 5th| Gunboat arrived, and we mopped up the enemies. They all died, except for the fighter I began combat with, he ran away whilst I was distracting the bombers from blowing up the Battlecruiser.

I suggest having this freelancer, General.Mao's rights in Liberty revoked, as he, later on, denied any wrongdoings when he came back to Manhatten. I'd like to extend my thanks, and gratitude to the captain, and crew of the LPS-Elizabeth. Today's success would have not happened without this ship being there today.

Attachments:

ESCAPED Ship - Bunagalow.Bill
Rogue, oddball12's Death
Rogue Johnny.Salmanaca's Death
Rogue, FLINT666's Death
Freelancer, General.Mao's Death

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Harus - 05-05-2020

Officer Name: Stephanie Swanson
Password: StillOlderThanSammy!

I arrived on patrol today just in time. LPS-Elizabeth was en route with a couple of 5th Navy men. We were on a search and destroy mission chasing down some Hellfire Legion capital vessels. One of them was in an Osiris capital ship, that I assisted the 5th Navy personnel in destroying. I, unfortunately, did not get any footage of the destruction, because just as it was about to be destroyed, I received an SOS call from the LPS-Elizabeth who was receiving large amounts of critical damage from another Legion vessel. I turned around and distracted the ship long enough for the LPS-Elizabeth to engage cruise and get to a safe distance, barely holding together. I held the capital vessel at bay long enough for the 5th Navy personnel to help me finish them off. There were no losses on our side, and a total loss for Legions forces.

Attachments: Death of HF Ship

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - ledomaine - 05-05-2020

Officer Name: Samuel Cardillo
Password: SpaceIsACoolPlace64

I am happy to log my first intervention which led to a fine being given to the individual.

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Tenshi - 05-06-2020

Greetings,

A few minutes ago an illegally built base named Lingosburg was spotted just outside Planet Erie, Pennsylvania. I immediately headed there after being informed. The ships that informed me, along with Lt. Commander Sawyer were all present, and i was told that the owner of the base was a Freelancer ID'd Bison, the shiptag was Markono, who was also present on the scene. The pilot himself admitted that the base is his. The base is rather empty, for now. Below I am attaching the necessary logs.

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Tenshi - 05-07-2020

Greetings, below i am attaching two rather interesting reports on today's events. I can say I am still in shock after the events described on my second report.

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - SlappyTheRoach - 05-18-2020

Communication Identification: Andrew Ashford
Topic of Communication: Hellfire Troubles
Password: 'Starbucks are the best'
Recipient: One Police Plaza

While preparing to make my routen patrol, I got a communication up-link that there was a Hellfire battleship in Ontario. As soon as I finished my pre flight checks, I headed to the Ontario system as fast as my ship could take me. I turned up to make sure justice was done and none of the civilians were hurt, since I was no match to battle the battleship in my Defender class very heavy fighter. The battle was swift and clean, after that I left back to the New York system to start my patrol.

It was not long till I cam across a freelancer pilot bearing the transponder name of YunkYardQueen carrying 3155 units of Cardamine heading into Planet Manhattans atmosphere. Before I could let the landing crew know to stop them from entering, it was to late and I lost them on the surface. I suggest all other officers of the law keep an eye out for this ship and stop the flow of contraband into Liberty.

All evidence and guncams are attached bellow.

Attachments:

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - Nick Harrison - 05-19-2020

Officer Name: -Nick Harrison-
Password: - How about some donuts-

- Beginning of Patrol: Detected a Artifacts Smuggler with the call sign of vintiflyir537z heading towards Planet Manhattan Where the Smugger Was Intercepted by Officer Marcus Walker and Myself vintiflyir537z failed to comply with lawful orders and was taken in to custody. After The_Flying_Dutchman a Rogue Scylla was found on the Lanes between Fort Bush And Norfolk Shipyard Where he opened fire on me Officer Marcus White was able to provide back up and The_Flying_Dutchman Was destroyed End of Report Credit to Officer Marcus White on the Support! -

Illegal Cargo

Arrest of Smuggler:

Arrest of The_Flying_Dutchman:

Signed Captain Nick Harrison Liberty Police Inc.

RE: One Police Plaza Reporting Office - darkwind - 05-19-2020

LIBERTY POLICE INC. OPERATING SYSTEM

[Image: dMq1fKG.png]
[Andrew.Wilson.img]
Personal Terminal "DT900 - LPI edition"
System Startup - [OK]
Searching for Boot Record - [OK]
Exchanging hash keys - [OK]
Initializing secure connection - [OK]
Tranmission initiating - [OK]
> Acсess officer file := "Andrew-Wilson.ini"
Officer file located - [OK]
Rank identified - "Captain"
> Pass := "WhyNotStarbucks\r\n"
Access allowed - [OK]
> Execute: Mail, Data
> RCPT := "One Police Plaza"
> Topic := "Unregistered base"
> Mail Body :=
*Good day fellow officers and to whom would be reading the report. First I would like to say being honored in receiving significant promotion in my career of serving to Liberty. I was designated to oversee California Precinct, therefore all paperwork and questions regarding within this area, can be sent to make its way through me.

On another note, we have found unregistered installation in Liberty system, conveniently named after its junker counterpart in New London. We already sent them communication and arranged for the strike team to be prepared in 8 hours. Interesting fact, that they prepared at least one weapon platform already. It looks like they planned in advance for its elimination. So much effort for something that's going to be destroyed even by their plans? I wonder what was their meaning for the base construction.*

> Upload front.image
[Image: eRNccA1.png?1]

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]
Tranmission terminated - [OK]
Sent Code Signal - 0... Shutdown the system - [OK]