Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-13-2012

Canis paused for a second as he noticed the gun at him, but continued to answer the Commisar.

Two reason's sir. One. I am not different. Everyone else who has come through your doors sir simply wanted to prove themselves to a point. I could have simply not wasted your time and applied for Volgograd Industries and served them, but I chose to come to you sir to see what a man like myself could be tempered and steeled into. I have been a working man near as long as I can remember, and now have an opprotunity to be turned into something more than one more gear a machine of labor. And Second Sir. That bullet. It it may take only one to end my life. But it could used more efficiently than to have it shot in my head. Such would be a waste sir buy the people who made it. I have made my choice sir in seeing you, and I do not think you want to waste time and resources to have to deal with a dead man on your floor.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Junes - 01-13-2012

Vladimir caught the bandage the Commandant had thrown after him and limped out of the office as he was told to do so. When he took a seat on a free chair and started wrapping up his bleeding knee, all the recruits peeped at him, their face white and in anguish, unsure about what would expect them. Vladimir was definitely scaring the lot, but he did not care at all. His heart beat was still quite a hectic and there was beads of perspiration lying on his forehead.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - aznremix416 - 01-13-2012

[Image: frankfu.png]

"Good point." Vorshevsky calmy stated.

But before the applicant can respond the officer suddenly leaped up from his chair, pulled out a knife from his ankle and sliced Canis' arm. As the man winced in pain Vorshevsky then went behind him and put the man in a chokelock, with the knife a millimeter away from his throat.

"But the thing with knives is it doesn't waste any ammunition or any sort of resource."

Vorshevsky continued as Canis smelled his tobacco-ridden breath.

"So tell me boy, do you fear death?"

Coalition Recruitment Thread - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-13-2012

Canis chose not to struggle as he felt the sharp blade press into his throat, knowing his end could be within moments.

Death is something we all will stare into the face of each day upon our waking. All of humanity will face its empty stare, in battle or old age. Even you Commisar. And I have no reason to fear it nor desire it today.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - aznremix416 - 01-13-2012

[Image: frankfu.png]

Vorshevsky continued,

"And what makes you think you will be a valuable asset to the Coalition fighter corps? Why don't you just join the ship mechanics and laborer's like the others?"

Coalition Recruitment Thread - mtjsmith - 01-13-2012

[Image: xu11.png]

Xu moved round the lounge where Recruit Biach sat apparently sleeping. Irritated, Xu yelled at the recruit sitting next to him.

"You, Hathaway! Lest you end up like a squashed tomato at the bottom of my boot - Get into my office now! Not fast enough!"
With his final words barely leaving his lips, his arm was outstretched and he dragged the recruit into his room. He threw her into a chair.

"Sit down. Combat question one, You encounter a trader hauling a huge amount of diamonds, gold and other precious materials. Such a trade ship is flying under the colours of the Gallia and is bound for one of their outposts. What do you do? Explain your reasoning."
He drew the hand gun up to her head.

"Answer quickly. I have no time for time wasters."

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Kyte_ - 01-13-2012

' Wrote:

Xu sighed.

"I push people to the edge to see how far they will go. So that next time, they will go further."
He pointed to the exit door and threw a bandage at the recruit.

"Wait in the lounge for further instructions."
As the recruit left, he flipped open his console to see who the next recruit waiting was. He stuck his head out the door once more.

"Recruit Biach, my office. Now."

Masha stood, straightened her uniform and walked deliberately into the office. Her eyes fixed upon the point just above the man's forehead. The Office was sparse, functional. She ignored the blood splatters on the wall behind her and reported.

"Recruit Masha Biach reporting, Comrade Commissar", she said without emotion.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - mtjsmith - 01-13-2012

Xu watched as the recruit entered his office.

"Oh you are awake! Excellent. Two for the price of one. Now, I've just asked Recruit Hathaway a question. If she gets it wrong, I will pass you this handgun and you will pull the trigger. Do you understand?"
He smirked as he saw the two women in front of him. He sat on the edge of the table calmly and twirled the gun around his finger once more.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Kyte_ - 01-14-2012

"This recruit understands perfectly, Comrade Commissar", Masha replied, again without emotion.

Her eyes never left the spot upon his forehead. Eye contact would not be wise, she knew, but this man thought she was asleep and clearly she was too lost in her own thoughts before. Masha would not be making that particular mistake again. Something told her that she had come to the right place, that she would get the answer to her question... one way... or another.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-14-2012

Canis could not help but give a bit of a laugh into his reply.

Because I have yet to see a pilot in any fighter craft win a fight by chucking a wrench at his foe's craft. Even a rusted sword can be an asset Commisar, all it needs is to be resharpened.