Discovery Gaming Community
introduce a polish house - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: introduce a polish house (/showthread.php?tid=198608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: introduce a polish house - Chronicron - 09-12-2023

RE: introduce a polish house - Saronsen - 09-13-2023

polish my balls

RE: introduce a polish house - DragonRider - 09-13-2023

[Image: x0D7Nko.png]

RE: introduce a polish house - Chronicron - 12-05-2023

RE: introduce a polish house - Alex. - 12-05-2023

One of the original comics

RE: introduce a polish house - Kustien - 12-05-2023

RE: introduce a polish house - Tenshi Kuonji - 12-05-2023

What you expect to be a "Polish" House?
I mean, at best maybe admins or even yourself (ask someone to teach you) about how create systems and starspheres and so on, maybe you can instead of starting with a house, you can start by a system itself ... but must create lore and so on, like it happened with =CR= and S.C.R.A and so on ...
maybe is more "feasible" to start with it and see how it going, after a time before could request about it ... is easy to create lore for discovery about "A jump-hole was opened after all the chaos and we found some humanity from sol system in there while isn't the biggest colony, they appear to conserve ancient links with the humans from sol' system, his planet called hmmm "Planet Warshaw" or something like that, the jump hole was discovered way far from the other systems, (let's say somewhere in the map chart near omegas) but the opposite to Zurich, instead of "go up" the system is kinda "lower than sirius systems" (because some systems are inherently in a 3D View and there is such way about the idea they are not in such plane like vanilla, so you can go up and down "in space" ...
and there is maybe another such faction like how =CR= for example started, but if you going to do so, at least bring more players to the server so you can start such small thing and get time in it to get some lore, because if not we are low on players to create more of what people liked from old versions in disco ... (lots of systems, even ones without reason to exist, but guard systems and so on ...)
dunno, maybe and idea (because i like to see lot of systems and lot of starspheres and ambience ... kinda fascinating, and the main reason why i started to play in disco, but for uknown reasons admins like to remove the glorious content they once had in game ... some systems are okay to be removed, but c'mon! they removed even the beauty ones ... ¬¬ when they should remove, dunno ... maybe New York? ¬¬ ... )))
Well, that is my opinion, if you read it nicely, if not, ignore it ... just wanted to leave how maybe could it be....

RE: introduce a polish house - Corile - 12-05-2023

RE: introduce a polish house - Petitioner - 12-20-2023

introduce a taiwanese house

RE: introduce a polish house - Petitioner - 12-20-2023

introduce a singaporean house