Discovery Gaming Community
[M]olly Recruitment Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [M]olly Recruitment Center (/showthread.php?tid=64868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Venkman - 10-01-2011

First name: Tom
Clan(surname):O'Brian
Birth place:Planet Leeds
Why do you wanna join?To make miners and BAF,BPA suffer and make them cry.
Which wing do you want to fly in?(check those as apply)

[x]Regular [M]
[]Molly mining corporation
[]Wild Geese

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Maylene - 10-03-2011

First name: Mark
Clan (surname): Hale
Birthplace: Planet New London
Why do you wanna join?: To learn the way of a pirate and to destroy enemies of Mollys, and also to meet some fine lads and have some fun out there in space.
Which wing do you want to fly in? (Check those as apply)
[X] Regular [M]
[] Molly Mining Corporation
[] Wild Geese

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Charos - 10-04-2011

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%][M][color=#FF9900]olly Recruitment center
[Image: 264px-MollysLogo.png]
Applicant Mark Hale,
We've examined your background history and we've noticed that you're a rookie. That's good because you will learn the way we do things in our Dublin. Report to Arranmore to receive your duties. Welcome aboard lad!
Applicant Tom O'Brian,
We're glad to have another warrior among us. We'll make sure you'll learn how to become a true Molly. Report to Arranmore to receive your duties.

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Lumik - 10-05-2011

First name: Sam
Clan (surname): MacStone-O´Hammer
Birthplace: Planet Erie
Why do you wanna join?: Almost four long years I was a trader who trade all over the Sirius and spent a lot of time in Bretonia space. I saw everywhere how the mining guilds, especially BMM in Bretonia, is exploiting ordinary workers and miners. While their big bosses earned disgustingly high money and lived in luxury, ordinary employees worked for them in dangerous conditions for miserly wage. From time immemorial I had sympathy for the idea of free Dublin system because I like how ordinary people was able to unite themselves and expressed their desire for freedom despite all dangers or persecution. Everything has changed when my love, that I met in Bretonia, went with the mining ship to Leeds. After an accident, their ship stayed heavily damaged in asteroid field with decreasing amount of oxygen. But these bastards and their lackeys from BAF and BPA let them die here despite there was a chance to save them. Why? Because it would be in their opinion too expensive! That day my old trader me known as Sam Stone died. The new person Sam MacStone-O´Hammer (the second name is a memory for my love) arised with a hunger for revenge. Now the time for payback has come. And I want to let them pay not only with money, but also with their blood! Or even as the best way let them in same situation as they let my girl - lonely and slowly dying in space.
[X] Regular [M]
[] Wild Geese

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Charos - 10-06-2011

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%][M][color=#FF9900]olly Recruitment center
Applicant Sam MacStone-O'Hammer,
We're glad that yet another one has decided to join us in our cause. Your thirst for vengeance won't go un-noticed anymore for you sir, have been accepted in our ranks. Send me your S.K.Y.P.3 info and report to Arranmore, Dublin won't be free unless we fight for it!

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Stefz - 10-08-2011

First name:[color=#FFCC00] Edward
Clan (surname): Delson
Birthplace: Planet Cambridge
Why do you wanna join?: To set Bretonia "authorities" on fire, watch them burn and eat my own pancakes.
[X] Regular [M]
[X] Wild Geese

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Mr Payne - 10-16-2011

First name: Robby
Clan (surname): McClain
Birthplace: Lisburn Rock
Why do you wanna join?: Ah retired from bein a public molly an now ahm back for tha fight. If ye still want me.
[X] Regular [M]
[] Wild Geese

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Charos - 10-16-2011

Applicant Robby McClain,
It is most fortunate that a veteran and well-known Molly decided to join us! You presence among is sure to bring us one step closer to a free Dublin! Welcome aboard mate!

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Charos - 10-20-2011

A[color=#FF9900]lright chaps, this is the brand new application form. Fill it if you want to join!

Code:
[font=Lucida Console]
[color=#FF9900][b][size=2]Name:[/size][/b][/color] Write here
[color=#FF9900][b][size=2]Gender:[/size][/b][/color] Write here
[color=#FF9900][b][size=2]Age:[/size][/b][/color] Write here
[color=#FF9900][b][size=2]Clan:[/size][/b][/color] Write here
[color=#FF9900][b][size=2]Tick the role you want to be in [M][/size][/b][/color]
[color=#CC0000][b][size=2]Regular [M][/size][/b][/color] []
[color=#CC0000][b][size=2]Wild Geese[/size][/b][/color] []
[color=#CC0000][b][size=2]MMC[/size][/b][/color] []

[color=#CC0000][b][size=2]Biography:[/size][/b][/color] Write here

[color=#009900][b][u][size=2]Reasons for joining us:[/size][/u][/b][/color] Write here[/indent][/font]

H[color=#FF9900]ere's an example!

Name: Gregory
Clan: O'Neil
Tick the role you want to be in [M]
Regular [M] [x]
Wild Geese [x]
MMC [x]

Biography: I was born and raised at Coleraine, the home of all Mollys. I became part of the O'Neil clan when I reached the fifth year of my life. With them I received the name Gregory and soon, I've learned our history and what we are trying to achieve. When I became 13 years old, the head of the clan Jeffrey O'Neil, started training me at safe space outside Coleraine to become a pilot so in order to fight to free Dublin one day. Few years later, Jeffrey was killed during a Corsair raid outside of the Molly fields in Dublin and with that our clan lost it's leader. As the most experienced pilot in the O'Neil clan, I wanted to assist our current leadership so I am seeking to join with this application.
Reasons for joining us:I want to fight to free Dublin and show to all Bretonian corporate and military dogs what being Molly means.

[M]olly Recruitment Center - Molly - 11-28-2011

Main registration template updated