Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Shelco - 05-18-2022

Liberty Police Incorporated
Incoming Transmission

[Image: wZNiVuw.gif]
-
- Sender: Officer Arthur McLeod
- Recipient: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office
- Subject: Smuggler interception
- Encryption: Unbreakable

This is Officer McLeod reporting,

At 20:36 I encountered a Universal Shipping cargo ship, which had already been indicated to me in advance via TLAGSNET. According to surveillance records, there were Xeno relics in the cargo hold of the ship. I intercepted the ship near battleship Missouri, coming from the Texas system. The pilot followed my instructions to stop the ship. Cargo scans revealed that the ship was indeed loaded with xeno relics, in violation of §1.1 of the Liberty Act.
When I asked for an explanation from the captain, he offered me part of the profit as a bribe.

[16.05.2022 20:37:42] USV-Fremont: Josh: We're headed to Manhattan. Say, we hand over a share of the profit and you let us go.
[16.05.2022 20:37:51] USV-Fremont: Josh: As any self-respecting officer would do.
[16.05.2022 20:38:13] LPI-Arthur.McLeod[PO]: I don't think I'm the correct person for that.
[16.05.2022 20:38:39] USV-Fremont: Josh: What, impossible. 30 million credits, officer!

I demanded that the cargo be unloaded so that an LSF ship could pick it up and ordered a penalty of $2,000,000 credits. After the transporter complied with this order, I released it. The behavior of the transport captain indicated that a future attempt at smuggling is not to be exluded.

[16.05.2022 20:44:48] LPI-Arthur.McLeod[PO]: Make sure I don't catch you again.
[16.05.2022 20:44:56] USV-Fremont: Josh: Oh we hope so, officer.

I then returned to Manhattan without any further occurances.

End of report.

[Image: XjOoqWc.png]

Officer Arthur Kenneth McLeod
- Attached Files

Cargo Scan -- File
ID verification -- File

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Shelco - 05-20-2022

Incoming Transmission

-
- Sender: Officer Arthur McLeod
- Subject: Smuggler interception

This is Officer McLeod reporting,

At 19:27 I managed to intercept a smuggler who had been indicated to me before via the TLAGSNET. It was a Pirate Train of the "Pitbull" class, piloted by a member of the Junker Congress. I intercepted the vessel in the North Dallas Debris Field and made recordings of the vessel's cargo contents. The moment the captain of the transport noticed me, he immediately disappeared into the depths of the debris field. Since the Junkers have a much better navigational knowledge in these areas, I had to break off the pursuit.

End of report.

Officer Arthur Kenneth McLeod
- Attached Files

ID Verification -- File
Cargo scan -- File

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Yannis - 07-13-2022

Incoming Transmission

-
- Sender: Corporal James Davis
- Recipient: Liberty Police Inc. Reporting Office
- Subject: Patrol Report

Good evening, Corporal James Davis reporting in.

The first intervention to report was a cargo scan realized on a ship owned by Hans.Olo. He was in breach of Liberty Laws Section 3, as he was flying a Pitbull-class Pirate Transport. He was fined two million credits, and explained that he had a week to submit a special licence request to the Libertarian government.

The second intervention to report was another cargo scan realized on a Mastodont-class transport. The pilot, callsign 'Triumph', was transporting passengers, and was thus in breach of Liberty Laws Section 1.3.
The pilot was not fined, and dropped the passengers onto West Point Academy. The civilians were taken care of by the future Navy officers, and awaited a proper vessel, suited for passenger transportation.

That will be all.

Corporal James Davis

- Attached Files

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Yannis - 08-14-2022

Incoming Transmission

-
- Subject: Patrol report

Today at approximately 15:00, an Zoner Deep Space Transport, callsign "John_Smuggler", jumped out of Hudson Jump Gate.

After a quick cargo scan, the individual was carrying Xeno Relics. While it attempted to run at first, he then tried to bribe me to let him go — though I suspect he was just buying time, to either escape or for backup. In the end, the suspect refused to comply and was put down.

Credits for this operation also go to Agent "Whitewing" of the Liberty Security Force, for both the help in the interception of the suspect, and for watching the contraband out for our transport to pickup and bring in for evidence.

That will be all.

Corporal James Davis
- Attached Files

RE: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Yannis - 01-29-2023

Incoming Transmission

-
- Subject: Patrol report

Yesterday, at approximately 1800, an Ageira Technology vessel, identified as "Toolhobo", was flying around Planet Manhattan, New York system, and carrying Kidnapped VIPs.

At first, the pilot complied with the orders, and stopped its ship once asked to do so, until docking on the planet. Unfortunately, I lost it as it entered the atmosphere.

I will get it next time.

That will be all.

Corporal James Davis
- Attached Files